All Comments on 'Hubby's Late Again'

by SinglePack

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
YarhoooYarhoooabout 7 years ago
nicely done

Unlike most stories that are here, yours is a believable, doable story.

In my mind I was there with you. I saw you on the couch, I saw your hubby comming in, I saw him do exactly what you said. The only difference was I didn't hear you say, "I fucking love you." No I am sure you said, "Fuck I love you". HAHA LOL

No, just kidding, I really liked you story. Make sure this happens for real. OK.

xiluaxiluaabout 7 years ago
liked it

A real loving wife short story. 5*****

droogedroogeabout 7 years ago
A Delightful Story[

An original storyline, great character development for such a short story and I look forward to reading more of your tales. Thanx for sharing

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
A pointless story

In the wrong category.

LW=Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

I get so sick of you authors that don't take the time to read. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gordo

I hope you are joking as not all of us want to read about cheating sluts all the time. Exactly in the right section and refreshing to read so to counter your 1* I give it 5*

JJ

LadyMireilleLadyMireilleabout 7 years ago
Fun...

Enjoyable encounter. As far as writing... You do a lot of tense switching between present and past. It's distracting from the story. There are also a lot of typos that a read-thrpugh would catch (or a volunteer editor). Overall, I liked the story and descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Too quick, and no explanation as to the reason for the title of your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is the way a husband and wife should be . It most of these stories the wife would be fucking someone other than hubby who was busy working . Instead she enticed him as soon as he wLked in great. This should be sent to all married couples , both men and woman on how to treat their spouse who is working extra late often. There would be a whole lot less cheating going on in the world

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Nice

How 'bout that! No cheating, no betrayal, no deception, no lies. Just a loving, married couple.

Bored? Not your type of tale? Not enough cucks and sluts? Then go fuck yourself and take a hike.

Five Stars

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 7 years ago
Belongs in Erotic Couplings or, Maybe, Romance

I agree with Gordo12 here. Let's look at the category definitions:

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

Erotic Couplings - Wild one-on-one consensual sex.

Romance - Drama, love, risk, and happily-ever-afters.

Without wanting to get into a rage-filled screaming match with the nice folks who have major axes to grind with infidelity in their pasts, and who are apparently trying to work it all out on a porn site(!?), it appears to me that this particular story would better fit into the Erotic Couplings category, due to the energetic panty-ripping, ear-lifting and headlong face/pussy diving that is described in the story. Seems consensual, one-on-one and wild. Good match to category!

Not much drama, or risk, but there is love and a happily-ever-after implied, although it is a bit short for Romance. Also, there isn't a "Boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy wins girl again" trope anywhere in here, so not the greatest match to category. Still, I believe it's a better fit than Loving Wives.

While I do see that the parties mentioned in the story are married, and to each other no less(!), what I don't see here, and I've read the story twice, is anything close to extra-marital, swinging (maybe from chandeliers, although I didn't find that) or sharing, (except for maybe sharing genitals and fluids, but I don't think that is what is meant in the category description). While it's a good example of husband-loves-wife/wife-loves-husband/neither-would-ever-dream-of-doing-anything-outside-the-bounds-of holy-and-blessed-matrimony, it really is a poor match for the stated and defined Loving Wives category.

Maybe the nice folks who really hate the current LW stories could get another category added, like "Happy Marriages", or "Kissy Kiss", or "Nothing Bad Ever Happens".

Sweet story, I believe it is just in the wrong place.

Rutt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wife

Why was her pussy overworked ? just with one quick fuck and I'm suspicious, then she had to tell him to cum in her he would know if he usually wore a condom. Perhaps she was hiding her earlier adultery.

Enjoyed the very descriptive story of a late home coming, I'm sorry it got only one star was an accident should have been FIVE STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mikey likey

Good night when husband comes home and does what he can to please his and her desires ! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
People Who Complain Are Wrong

This is truly a Loving Wife story. Loving Wife's should be made into another category...like Cheating Wives, or Caught Cheating, or Cuckolded. But this is a true Loving Wives Tale...and a very good one at that.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
A TYPICAL DAY FOR THE HOUSEWIFE

and has a surprise for her hubby, TK U MLJ LV NV

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Nice

A proper Living Wife story, so rare in this category, that it warms the cockles of the heart when one shows up out of the blue.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great story

A great story about a real loving wife. Love to hear the cuckies squeal like the little pigs they are.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

Nice loving wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quickie story not quite fully developed, thought out and and it lacks a complete enriched and presented story that could be so much more drawing you in to their love and romance ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous