All Comments on 'Hubris of Youth Pt. 02'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
biphilmassbiphilmassover 7 years ago
Glad to see Nick and Savannah back !!!!!!

You did a fantastic job with the emotion and roller coaster events and when the co-anchor asked Nick about her breasts and his response was like a man in love protecting his girlfriend. We need at least one or two more chapters to bring this to a conclusion.

5 stars and keep on writing.

P.S. we need more of on the train also.

RBZ511RBZ511over 7 years ago
More Please

I liked part 2 and look forward to a part 3, Savannah’s reaction to her past was very good,

I got over the bit that stuck out to me as unrealistic in part 1, You are on top of a gorgeous sexy woman fucking her brains out (at her request) and you get off to check why the dogs barking, then get back on and continue as if you hadn’t stopped.

30 Years on call at night, If my phone or pager whent off in the middle of action, if I stopped to check it or answer, the moment was fully lost for both of us, and disrespectful to my partner,

But that’s just me, keep on going with the story and two interesting characters

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000over 7 years ago
More Please

The story has enough potential for a Part 3. Braxton issues, job concerns and maybe other concerns (maybe couples beach vacation). Great story

Rickman48Rickman48over 7 years ago
One minor nit to pick...

The 2015 Challenger does not require turning a key to start - especially with the 392 engine option. All of the Mopar Sedan platforms (Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Dodeg Challenger) use an electric remote key and start with the push of a button.

Other than that, this was a fun read!

CooperEssCooperEssover 7 years ago
Great characters

A great New chapter.

The characters seem real and Even the story line is awesome.

I think we need a part 3 and maybe more.

Will she be released for a younger news Girl or are there private issues like pregnancy. Can't wait for more about These two lovebirds.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Another wonderful chapter!

Well written and well played characters! Very sexy moments too! I hope you'll continue this wonderful story! Thank you 😘

b49940b49940over 7 years ago
Keep this one going!

This is one of my favorite stories of yours. I can't wait to see where you take it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
now you did it

Read the first chapter and thought it was another good story from you, and you stopped just in time.

So the continuation was a nice surprise.

But now you MUST continue the series.

Wolfy1313Wolfy1313over 7 years ago
!!!!

Fantastic!!!! Can't wait for more.

Fred190666Fred190666over 7 years ago
Thank you

A very very good chapter from my favorite story of yours. Thank you. I hope there will be more to come.

Camello33Camello33over 7 years ago
Great story

Great story, one of your best so far please another chapter where they mention I Love You,8 thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Please more. Really interested to see them interact in each other's lives. More please.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 7 years ago
Please

Continue this wonderful story. We're waiting for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMG very nice story

But I was hoping for a love story. So far 8 pages of a fuck story, WOW such a disappointment. Then what is the meaning for the emotion? Damn, marry the girl and have a baby it's not too late. If fucking is the only point to this story I see zero reason to care what anyone thinks, especially mom... Author an epilogue or perhaps another chapter could make this story mean more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Author I had to look back

This story is only one point lower than your best score 4.87 so looking at writer scores you are quite capable of making chapter 3 for this great story well into the 4.90's. I say go for it, you can do it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love the story & both characters. Hope that you add a third chapter to wrap it all up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
While..

While this chapter was definitely worth the wait..Although I did read the first chapter again to refresh my memory. Great story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Dear Author, great love story! Enjoyed the story line and characters. Fast moving and very well written. A wonderful escape from day to day grind. Please give us more of these two. Thank you for this tale. jntiques

bbstackerbbstackerover 6 years ago
Outstanding

Great story line. GreAt recreational reading material.

Ayden1313Ayden1313over 6 years ago
Fantastic!

I his is a great story. Looking forward to more chapters.

Cody3Cody3over 6 years ago
Wonderful work

I've been reading through all your stories and have enjoyed every one so far! Keep up the great work and keep the story lines going. The sex scenes are amazing but I really get into the characters and the depth you put into them. Looking forward to the next chapter in any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wowwwwww.......

That was one incredible series..Something one always fantasize about..Nailing your moms friend..With your moms permission...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

I hope you will continue this great love story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 and 1 is not just 2

You continue to amaze me with the emotions your characters have and the tension between people as they wade through the darkness and into the light. Still would like to see the co-anchor get his but whatever. Cheers from the snowbank for another great read.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
I gave it 5 stars

But I really wish there was a chapter 3. Really needs it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Been looking for this for ages!

I read this story quite a while ago and couldn't remember the name. I wanted to see if you found a way of continuing the story even if just to wrap it up. I like the characters and feel.they deserve their happy ending. It doesn't need to be another 10 parts to make it into some epic story just to see they end up together and maybe get married plus kids would be enough!

GregH2662GregH2662over 4 years ago
Encore

I have been reading your stories and really enjoying them. Keep up the GREAT work.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Looking again

After reading another of your wonderful love stories that include romance, sex and drama, I can only say thanks again. This story was very heart warming and although not 100% completed, it was wrapped up enough that readers would assume that they lived happily ever after. I'm headed back to the directory of your stories to find another gem to read. Please continue with your stories as you have a large following of readers, me included.

KitschshamanKitschshamanover 4 years ago
Great

Actually better than great...outstanding...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you!

While I hate seeing this saga come to an end, I'm overjoyed that it was a happy ending; not the usual cliff hanger so many seem to enjoy while penning erotica.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Great conclusion. Liked the tension caused on Savannahs birthday by her knowing Nick's Mom and being childhood "friends" causing her to question their relationship. Very pleased in the way it was resolved. Thanks again for a great story.

Mojo648Mojo648almost 4 years ago
Review.

One of the best stories on here, nice to see happiness, love the length of it (story that is.), lol would be nice to continue the future chapters into marriage, maybe kids, and happiness,

Maybe, Bratton made a sexist comment about Savannah, Tracey heard it and told nick, and he knocked out Braxton, then you could use the great imagination you have to conclude this storyline.

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1over 2 years ago

Please do another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Genuine, emotional, honest and sexy as hell. Please write another.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Great story with Great protagonists!

11/10!!!!!

olddave51olddave51about 1 year ago

Great story

I agree with Mojo648 more should be written.

His mom must have had him close to 18 to 20 years old.

JusteenKJusteenK9 months ago

Shame you never finished the story.

nyteramblernyterambler9 months ago

I agree with others would have really enjoyed reading more and seeing savana and daisy got along and if savana wanted kids.

dispatcher59dispatcher595 months ago

Great pair of stories. As others have commented, these two chapters call out for a follow up. How the relationship progressed after the brief episode of soul searching would be interesting to read. I wonder how things would have gone once the initial sexual frenzy wore off, and life settled down to a more mundane existence. I thoroughly enjoyed these two pieces.

One of the beautiful things about the story is that the characters are believable, as is the situation. Having had several relationships over many years with women considerably older than myself, I get the anxiety that goes with such things, though as I've gotten older, the differences are less of an issue. It's one thing to be seeing someone in her forties when you're 25(first wife). Sadly, my mom was not so agreeable, and it was a source of friction for us for a long time. It's another to be with someone who is ten years older when you're 50(current wife; we're now 64 and 74). The difference isn't as big a deal. The best stories are always the love stories, and the ones where you think, this could happen.

Nicely done. Hope to see more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous