Huff N Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He flipped her over again, laid his dick in her ass crack and told her to clinch her butt cheeks. She obeyed but she was passing out. Joe was getting hard again and massaged his dick with her ass cheeks. He reached for some lube and worked it into her anus. This continued to make his dick harder. He patiently worked at lubing and stretching her asshole. Just the sight of all this made him harder and harder. Finally he pushed his dick head against her anus and massaged it. Then he pushed the head gently but more and more firmly. He pulled the skin around her anus to help his dick slide in. Finally the head went in. He let her relax around it and then pushed more. He kept pushing, pulsing, and twirling it until his entire length was up her rectum to her large bowel. Joe said, "Clinch and hump my cock," but she did very little movement as she was literally passed out.

Joe kept moving in and out, feeling her butt crack her cheeks, and reaching around to her pussy mound, clit, and then up her stomach and to her tits. He massaged her back all the way to the small of her neck and around her ears. Her body loved it all, and she made some approval noises in her sleep state. He came in her rectum and bowel. He watched her skin stretch as he pulled his dick out. He had a camera going, but he reached over for his camera and took snap shots as well. He had shots of his dick in her pussy, mouth, and ass. He had pictures of her sucking his balls and licking his asshole. This was a satisfying day.

Joe put her clothes back on her. He knew she would not remember a minute of it.

In the next couple visits, he got sucked by both of them at the same time, taking his dick out and putting it in one mouth and back to the other. He fucked her pussy and he let Terry suck the pussy juice off his dick, came in her pussy crack and let Terry lick it up. He let Terry watch as Barbara kissed, licked, and sniffed every part of Joe's ass, dick, balls, and his entire body. He let Barbara watch as Terry licked and sniffed every part of Joe's ass and genitals.

Joe told Terry to lick his asshole and then lick Barbara's asshole. He had them both lay over the armrest of the sofa and he butt fucked one, took his dick out and fucked the other, and back, spanking both asses. He let each one of them suck his balls at the same time. He rewarded them with glue, paint, or gas. He also had plenty of alcohol. He let Terry watch one day as Barbara sucked and swallowed. He let Barbara watch as Terry sucked and swallowed. It turned her on to see Terry sucking, kissing ass, licking and sniffing. As Barbara watched Terry sucking cock and balls, Joe had reached around and was cupping and massaging her boob. Then Joe dropped his hand to the small of her back and slipped it down her pants into her panties cupping and fondling her ass while Terry expertly sucked a load of cum. They were both eager and obedient. Plus they kept their studies up.

12