All Comments on 'Human Android Ch. 05'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 12 years ago
Oh, no!!!

Don't tell me you're killing the story!?!?! Things were just getting good!

I can easily see this going to ten or twelve chapters. Let Larry experience his dark side a little bit deeper. Let the Prof experience some of the programming she wasn't expecting or hoped wasn't going to happen!

Don't kill the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Moar!

Agree with ferrumitzal! keep it going! so many programs so little time!

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 12 years agoAuthor
One More?

OK! One more then we see how it goes from there.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 12 years ago
One thing....

I noticed that every scene/chapter seems to be a repeat of the last. We know the programs have potential long-term consequences to her out-of-the-program, but we haven't seen anything about that. She gets turned into a slave and has sex. She gets turned into a slut and has sex. She gets turned into a blushing girl and has sex.

All the while, there's the repeating paragraph about how these long periods under the influence of the chip can/will have lasting consequences. The only downside so far is that we haven't seen anything about that.

From the first chapter, I infer that she likes being dominated because she let her husband talk her into a boob job and getting the chip in the first place, never mind that all of the programs on the chip are ones where character takes the submissive role.

Let's build on that. Accidental encounters are fun, but what's her psyche like when she's not literally turned on? Is she seeing herself becoming more submissive to those around her? Is she acting or dressing more slutty? Are we starting to see anything in her normal behavior that would indicate that some of the programming is coming through to the real world?

Overall, great read. I really wish I had the talent to write a story like this.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 12 years agoAuthor
More on its way

Good comment! It forced me to re-think the story. It was getting boring with the repeated formula. I kept thinking about it, trying out different scenes. How to get her to - Vernon's uncle, another party, Ben's revenge, stolen away by a rival university football team, and yes Larry goes wierd.

Hope you like the next chapter that breaks the mould and leads to a more exciting adventure for the professor. Until college starts again, then we will see what happens then! StoryTeller

PS anyone heard from my favourite critic, pistol-packing-pete? I need you to push me into continueing hit! Next chapter nearly complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

This is hands down my faveorite series. You have to keep making these, i get on every couple days just to see if you made the next chapter.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 12 years ago
Glad I could help.

Didn't mean to come off sounding rude, but I've been following your writings from day one, and they served as a prime motivator for my joining this site. You do good stuff and I hate to see a good story end.

This story reminds me of your earlier works like Maid Wife, Babysitting the Wife, and Magician's Assistant. All three flesh out my Top 10 favorite stories, and I have high hopes for Human Android. While I thought MW ended to abruptly (that last chapter was rushed and didn't make a lot of sense) and I would love to see something more on BtW and MA (take that as a hint!!), they are all very good reads that never fail to get the blood flowing.

Can't wait to see how the next chapter turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
All still waiting

Were all still waiting for your next chapter. Were all eager to read what happens next.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 12 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

Is on its way. I'm a slow writer. When two stories appear in the same week its because I've been writing them for some weeks. The next one starts slow and opens the way for more events. Don't want her to be taken over yet! I'm sure you want a few more chapters of anguish and a couple of twists along the way.

Any suggestions considered. I'm sure you'll see the possibilities have been opened up. Eventually the college break will be over, then what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
after college starts

I personaly think that when the summer end and school starts she should be under someone control still and not be a prof. anymore, and somehow you should work the daughter in maybe?

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 12 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next chapter will be available in three or four days from 4th Nov 2011. Don't forget this is set in the future. So you are getting this story way ahead of time! You might not like some of the predictions, but the implant? Does that sound OK?

It and the bodysuit were designed for people with brain damage (motor functions), to help them regain control of their bodies. They are working on this now. Well, everything gets used and abused eventually.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 12 years agoAuthor
What?

What is Btw and MA?

So many stories have been started, some had to be quickly completed, so yes, you are right about them ending abruptly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES