All Comments on 'Human Android Ch. 10'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 12 years ago

Nice. Hard to say where you're going with this tale, but that's half the fun. Thanks for the nipple piercing scene! Looking forward to the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How much did she get paid

Because whores get Paid. If she wasn't Paid then she's not a whore and therefore there isno programming to fight. Throw in the unplanned pregnancy, the STDs and the extensive doctors is it to repair the damage and the only thing she would be seeing is the police...or a shrink.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 12 years ago

Or, maybe you could just enjoy the fictional story for the sake of the fictional story. You've already accepted automated driving technology and brain implant technology and breast growth in a pill technology so how hard is it to accept unmentioned inoculation against diseases or pregnancy? Just because it's not spelled out for you...

Overall, it was a good tale. The constant reminder of how the programming is worming its way into her mind is a bit much. We get it already. Paragraph after paragraph describing it, in every episode, is just an unneeded redundancy. The occasional reminder isn't unwarranted, but two or three instances in the same chapter is simply a waste of space.

I'm curious to see how you deal with the hours spent on that fucking machine and the overdose of lactation-inducing chemical. The guys using her at the time called her a slut and I would have thought that this would take her from whore mode to slut mode just like she went from slut mode to whore mode when she first met the gang.

Still, the prolonged exposure while with the gang and again while being hooked into that machine should have some delicious repercussions. The nipple rings are going to be a nice touch for future developments, especially if she has to milk herself! Will her pimp show up at her house? Will the nipple rings add to her negative feelings? Will the lactation cause embarrassment?

Lots of potential for the next episode.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 12 years agoAuthor
Paid?

Thanks Ferrumitzal for pointing out the obvious to our negative reader. Anne is not a real prostitute, she is just playing to the rules of a game. I guess you know that, and just want to wind people up. Thanks, your negative comments promote sympathy scores, higher than they would be.

By the way, without orders, the slut program would have finished while she was on the machine. She is now home, resting, poor woman. Once she has regained some strength, her adventures can continue. I asume she must continue to find it all humiliating? Sorry to keep mentioning the program, its one of the things I enjoy, that she is compelled to have sex, and is compelled to enjoy it, despite it being against her moral code. Got the point though, thanks! Positive comments are helpful and improve the story for everyone. The next chapter is under way. The characters are there just doing what they will, I'm just writing it down for them. Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I love your stories and especially this series. It's been both obvious and what I wanted to see that Ann will become some kind of robot sex slave. I just love how storyteller07 draws it out slowly. So many unswered questions. What happened to Larry? If he takes control of Ann what's going to stop him from ordering her to get her daughter implanted?

ColoradoKinkColoradoKinkabout 7 years ago
love the machine...

Love how devious that machine is. Also how she has dropped her attitude about what she is doing. She was more than happy to prostitute herself so she could get out of there. Also like the scene in the tattoo parlor. Would have been interesting if she had gotten a slut tattoo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES