Human Android Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She breathed in deeply, expanding her chest, leaving it impossible for him to pull the skimpy garment around her. She hardly reacted on seeing who it was. This man, pumping her breasts, trying to get them back into the blouse, was someone she knew! He was the CEO of a corporation, where she had been a consultant.

While working with them, they hadn't dared stare at her breasts, in respect of her formidable reputation. At the time they had kept close, respectful eye contact. Now he was fondling her tits. He didn't have to pretend, it was a struggle to get them covered.

"Here let me help," Leonard suggested.

She giggled girlishly, playing around in the whore role. "They're too big for this top, I guess. Please cover them up, I can't just let them loose in here," she said. She was behaving like a silly little slut, on the make, as the program had judged it the best approach.

Leonard held one breast, conniving to rub an already swollen nipple, into becoming rock hard. They pulled on the nipple rings, sending little messages to her sex. Jerome took this as consent and did the same to her other breast. They were plainly kneading her breasts, enjoying a grubby grope.

"Its no good, we'll not get it on like this," she sighed. Anne was trying to sound innocent and demure, only failing, for she looked like a hot slut, ready for anything. Inside she was petrified they would recognize her. At the moment they were too busy enjoying themselves to even glance at her face.

"In the back room, you can help me there, in private," she softly spoke. Holding the scrap of material over her breasts, without attempting to tie it under the swollen breasts, she led them away from the bar.

In the private room all pretence vanished. They took hold of her, laying her upon the cushions scattered over the floor. Her head was in Jerome's lap, where she scrabbled for his cock. Leonard quickly took out his cock and stabbed her hard with it. They didn't take long. They saw her as a simple, easy going country girl. They just used her to spurt their sperm into a soft warm body.

With her head in his lap she licked him clean, while he toyed in fascination, with her nipple rings.

Leonard looked around the room wondering at the fascinating equipment.

"This might be interesting," Leonard announced, with a sly grin on his face. "Bring her over here."

Jerome had her crawl on all fours to a small platform. She knelt there, with her breasts hanging down under her. He played with her breasts again while they were in a much more agreeable position, for him, not her.

Before she realized what they were doing, they covered her breasts with rubber cups. Jerome switched on the machine and the cups gripped her breasts tight. They were sucking on them! They held her breasts firmly, with the suction holding them in place.

A control was increased, for the cups to suck harder, throbbing, vibrating. She couldn't move. It wasn't unpleasant to start with, but was becoming more agreeable and intense every moment.

A rubber gag was pushed into her mouth, and she heard another electronic sound. Liquid spurted into her mouth. She had to swallow. The gag was feeding her something!

She couldn't turn her head to see what they were doing behind her. As she feared, they pushed something deep into her vagina. Anne couldn't even struggle. A throbbing began inside. It began to wriggle and vibrate. She was being fucked by a damn machine!

One of the men began to massage her asshole with grease and this time she couldn't hold back a moan of arousal. The gag suppressed the sound, but her body clearly was in a state of exceptional excitement. A dildo was inserted. It felt longer than a penis, though thankfully, it was thin.

It too began to throb, while deeply imbedded up her bottom. Her cheeks quivered with sensations of lust. Her whole body was being stimulated, far more than it had ever been. Her breasts jiggled under her, as her whole body quivered in rhythm, with the cups sucking, and the dildos working away at her fuck holes.

Just as she was reaching an orgasm, reaching a fever pitch, she lost her way. Held on the brink, by the throbbing machine gripping her body, with its devious devices, she cried out for relief.

"The slut is certainly enjoying it, more than she did when we fucked her," Jerome laughed.

"I've adjusted it, I think. It should keep the stupid slut busy for awhile. It'll keep the girl hot, for when we're ready. According to the instructions it should keep her just off the boil," he laughed. "If I've read it right, the silly bitch is being fed something to make her lactate. A drink for later, if you're interested?" he suggested.

Anne heard every demeaning word. There was no need for this, the bastards had her helpless as a whore anyway, though, of course they didn't realize it. The indignity was grisly, yet the feelings of arousal were overwhelming, leaving her desperate to cum. The horrible machine had her in its grip, keeping her on the edge.

Much more of this and she would be driven made with lust.

Leonard slapped a bare cheek. "Don't cum without us," he laughed.

"Don't go anywhere, we'll be back," Jerome mocked her.

They left, locking the door behind them. The engaged sign was lit up over the door, meaning no one would intrude. Anne worked this much out through the red haze of intense arousal.

What would happen to her if they got too drunk to come back? Did they intend returning? She could be here all night! She wondered if she might end up a nymphomaniac. It seemed she was already addicted to perverted sex, from over use of the implant. Could it get any worse?

***

A few hours later a janitor unlocked the door. He switched off the machine and helped her stiff, aching body onto the floor cushions. She laid spread eagled on them, unable to move. He massaged her limbs saying nothing. He shook his head from side to side, the only sign of a gloomy disapproval.

He brought a coffee, holding her head so she could sip the strong black liquid. White liquid seeped from her nipples. He was tempted to joke about adding milk to his coffee. Considering the state she was in, he thought better of it. He figured she was a rich bitch, 'slumming it' for a thrill, only to be caught out in too rough a game. Surely no-one would willingly go through such an ordeal.

It took her a couple of hours to recover. The whore program had left her alone, with the tormenting machine. She had climaxed, eventually. After that, she had repeated forced orgasms. During all that time she endured the throbbing, in her vagina and bottom, as well as her breasts being pumped.

"Can you walk?" He asked. She nodded. He pulled the abandoned clothes over her body and helped her up. By the time she got out the door a vehicle was waiting. It was daylight, next day, and Phil had grown tired of waiting.

Anne croaked the address, from a dry throat at the auto-driver. The automatic vehicle made its way to her home, through early morning, empty streets. It had been raining over-night washing the streets clean. In contrast Anne felt so dirty, it would be impossible to clean her body and mind from the filthy acts of yesterday. She didn't care what she looked like or who saw her. She hobbled up to the front door, hoping for enough strength to make it to her bed.

***

12