Human Gummy Worms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faye was cracking up.

"And thirdly, who bypassed whose defenses, now? But I must confess... I have imagined this moment before. But... Nothing like this Faye! That was it for me; I'll never feel that incredible again."

"Oops, I've lost some of you." Faye announced looking between her legs.

"God damn you are so sexy!" Jericho said pulling her into a kiss, "where have you been all my life?"

Faye growled and smiled.

"Thanks for the lavish praise, Lover, it was sooo good for me too! You are a flatterer, aren't you Jericho? Don't try to flatter me with the same lines you tell all the other ladies, like- what's her name? Tumb-in-her-bum-balina?"

Faye teased, grinding against him and leaning down to him again, her damp hair falling on his face as she kissed his nose. His mock reproachful expression made her giggle, and then she shrieked as he reached between them and tapped her clit.

"I don't usually go around playing Don Juan at concerts. And as far as recycling my 'lavish praise' well, there's nothin' new under the sun (as wise men have said)." Jericho joked.

"Is that so? Well I'm a wise woman, not to mention the sun went down hours ago, so I'll say something new," she paused (for dramatic effect), "raving... Can actually be fun."

Grinning, Faye lay down alongside Jericho, her head settling in the crook of his arm, and noticed for the first time a small tattoo of the moon, just a black outline with a little detail inside, there on his biceps. Jericho... My glowing blue moon. She kissed it before closing her eyes. Soon the drugs wore off, but the music played on as they rested.

Eventually the house lights came on and people ran, walked, and crawled off the dance floor. Outside the tent, two figures stole down the stairs from backstage and sprinted past the befuddled security staff. The show... Was over.

12