All Comments on 'Human Urinal in the Cruise Club'

by bijack69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496over 9 years ago

absolutely fabulous story , i do hope you write more soon.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
OK

Nicely writing, but not my thing.

CSKCSKover 9 years ago
wow

I need to know the name of this club. I would so have loved being in your place! ;)

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
nice!

kind of combines the two main themes on my story page, piss and first time cock sucking. well done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yeaaaaah.

i like it too and tonight I will do the same in the cellar in jumbo. piss on me and fuck my ass and mouth. I need cocks

TaleTeller4035TaleTeller4035over 9 years ago
I'm a piss whore also.

Going home with a belly full of piss and cum from the baths is golden. I especially love to have a semi-hard cock down my throat and piss gushing out. I also love being a woman's toilet. To serve a sorority for a weekend as a toilet!

CSKCSKabout 9 years ago
YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES, YES!!!

What a wonderful, naughty little tale of debauchery. What a great start to my day! :)

ASIANDREAMASIANDREAMabout 9 years ago
Hot Story

Sounds like it was fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

OMG I just beat my little dick to this hot hot story, for the 10th time. Makes me cum hard every time. I wish I could be this man, to let random strangers use and abuse my holes, as they laugh at me and my dick. Can someone just let me be this man??? Please write more!!!

TerriCTerriCalmost 8 years ago
Dirty...

and I loved every word of it.

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
Been there. Done that.

Went to a bathhouse a few weeks ago. Within 20 minutes a guy walked up, kissed me and I reached for his cock. He took my hand and led me past many rooms to a dimly lit dead end aisle with a bench. He sat, I knelt and in a few minutes I was enjoying a load of cum. I told him I was thirsty and bent down to take his soft cock in my mouth. He gave me a full load of piss, then I rimmed him. Again he took my hand and led me to an area where 3 guys were standing, watching porn. He pushed me to my knees in front of one, I sucked him off, then the 2nd and 3rd. I haven't had a chance to get back there on the third Sunday of the month (bears in excess event); but, hope to be free soon to repeat the events and take even more guys. If I can't get lucky soon, I'll just kneel by the urinal trough until someone offers me a drink (it has a two-way mirror, so others can see me and watch me from the hallway).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

He was laying on his back, his head over the edge of the bench, my cock was spraying his throat with cum, I kept my cock in his mouth, please, when your ready, I waited until my cock went down a bit and then I emptied my bladder into his throat. He literally sucked my piss out of me, it was a very nice feeling. He stroked his cock as he did it, I let him keep sucking me and I saw his hand covered with his cum. Nice experience.

plsfukmeplsfukmeabout 7 years ago
Love piss

I love drinking piss, drink my own all the time. I will be going to the baths soon & I will suck every cock I can & then drink their piss to wash the cum down. My greatest fantasy at this time. With my first lover, he made me stay naked all the time at home. He'd be in the kitchen cooking & call for me. I'd go in the kitchen & he'd tell me to get on my knees, he wanted to piss & he wanted me to drink it. I always did, I'd do anything for him. One time he fucked me in the morning, like he did every day & told me to keep his cum inside me. I went to work. I came home for lunch & he fucked me again & again told me to keep his cum inside me. When I got through with work, I came home & the front door was locked. I said, let me in. He replied that I needed to get undressed & be naked & then he'd let me in. I said I'm out in public. He said yes, but you need to be naked to get in the house. I stripped off all my clothes & said, I'm naked. He let me in & was standing there with a big hard on. He said bend over, I'm going to fuck you again. He did & then said see if you can keep that load inside. At that time the front door bell rang. He said answer the door, I said I'm naked & he said yes, answer the door. When I opened the front door, the two guys that lived down the street, we're standing there with their hard cocks sticking out of their pants. Ron said, come in guys. They did & he said to me, I invited these guys here today to fuck you & I'm going to watch. Does that sound good to You? I thought for a second & said OK. He said, to the guy with the biggest cock, go ahead, fuck him. The guy walked behind me, put the head of his cock on my asshole & shoved it in. Oh man, that feels so good in there, wet & woneedful. Ron said yeah I fucked him three times today & had him keep it inside so you guys would have some good fucking. Ron said to the other guy, shove your cock down his throat. Ron asked if I'd like that, he said to me you've always wanted to be spit roasted, how about it? I said OK & the guy put his cock in my mouth. Ron said he wanted both these guys to shove into me at the same time. He was watching all this with his cock in his hand, jacking like crazy. They started working on me & Ron said, do it harder, I want to hear him moan. Both guys really started shoving their cocks deep inside me. The one in my mouth asked if he should shove his cock down my throat. Ron said, hell yes, he'll gag, but just shove right past that, I want your cock literally down his throat. I did gag, but then the cock slid down my throat & I loved it. The guy fucking me came & pulled his cock out of me. Ron said for him to put his cock in my mouth to suck dry & clean off. The guy whose cock was in my mouth then went to the back & shoved his cock in my man cunt. I sucked the big cock clean & the other guy said he liked fucking me too, it felt so good with all that cum in me. The first guy said he needed to take a leak. Ron said piss in his mouth, make him drink your piss. This made the other guy cum in my cunt. The big guy starting pissing in my mouth & I drank every drop. Then the other guy came up to my mouth & put his dirty cock in my mouth. I milked it down in my mouth so I'd get every drop of him cum. Then he started pissing in my mouth & I drank every drop of his piss. By this time Ron was yelling, cumming & having s terrific orgasm. He made me suck him dry & then he pissed in my mouth. I drank all of his piss too. When they were all worn out Ron asked me if I liked that, I said yes. He said good, we're going to do this more often. I'll invite all the guys from the bar next time, you'll be fucked silly & drink a couple of gallons of piss. I said, I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Doing my friend a favor

That was a very interesting and hot story . It reminds me of the time when I was just out of hs and my friend and I were out having a few drinks , he ended up getting bombed and I didn't , on our ride back I ask him if he ever had a blow job from a guy and he said with a big grin no , but he wouldn't mind seeing what it was like just once . So I said okay and when we got to where he was going I stopped in the shadows of the street lights right next to some woods . I got out and helped him out and walked him into the forest and leaned him up against a tree , I bent down and unbuckled his pants , to reveal his semi hard cock I sucked on it and in just a few seconds it was hard as a rock , so I kept on sucking for a few minutes and then he said , your going to have to get off it for a minute because I gotta pee I just ignored him and kept on going and a minute later he says that he had to go bad and for me to get off and I didn't then he says this is your last warning then he laughed at me for a second and then just let go wide open . I drank it down not spilling a drop , I like the way his pee stream felt in my mouth and on my tongue and cheek , it was a penetrating warmth . I liked it so much I would let him fill my mouth then gulp it down emptying my mouth completely so I could feel it again and again I also like the trickling sound that his pee stream makes as it's going in there. It was like sssssssssssssss gulp sssssssssssssss gulp ssssssssssss gulp sssst sssst sst gulp . I really enjoy how those last few squirts feel and since he has been drinking his pee tastes like warm water not salt or bad taste it was perfect . When he finished I continued sucking him off till he came and I swallowed that to. I'm sorry to say that whole experience shocked him and we never did that again . I wanted to be his cock sucker and human urinal but he wasn't having that , I think the pee thing blew his mind . I have always found that finding a guy who was okay with it is next to impossible . I've thought of how many drunk guys on a nightly basis just throw there beautiful pee down the drain at bars and restaurants and how it's forbidden for me to have any of it here on the east coast of the U.S. NOBODY that I like does that here .

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 2 years ago

For as long as I can remember, I had this fantasy of laying in one of those olde style piss troughs while older men pissed on my face and cock. Over the years it morphed into Black men pissing on me. Thanks for bringing back a hot memory. Wish I could find some place like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbijack69@bijack69
Intelligent guy, some say I'm pretty good at roleplaying. I like to use good grammar and full sentences most of the time. Into different things, pretty open minded... like anything bi, group, a bit of watersports, sibling roleplay, public, kinky, but also less extreme stuff I ...