All Comments on 'Humanity 2.0, Year 001, Day 001A'

by adrammalech

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
? What is this ?

Inmir Redux? Is there more info or different perspectives? This story has been told by you already.

adrammalechadrammalechalmost 11 years agoAuthor
yeah you're not entirely wrong, but-

I actually didn't even notice that the two were so similar in the first few chapters until someone else pointed it out in an email some time ago. I wrote Imnir Ark more than a year before I even began H2.0, which is still ongoing, and I put together so many other stories in the interim that it just somehow never occurred to me. It was never intended as a remix of the Imnir Ark series.

I do agree that the first few chapters of H2.0 bear a resemblance to Imnir Ark, but the story takes a completely different tack by the fourth chapter. For one thing, Imnir Ark was primarily the story of Isaac and Nall, but 15226, who I guess corresponds to Nall, departs the story pretty early on and never returns. The whole egg-laying fetish that was central to Imnir Ark is also completely absent from H2.0

H2.0 is already posted on mcstories.com up to year 130, you can check it out there if you'd like; otherwise I'll be posting chapters here up until it's current, over the next few weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

No, its not a redux its a parallel story remember that you wrote in imnir ark that quarkware readings showed up several times in the past before her arrival in orbit.... most likely each time 15226 ran one of the experiments, her main body is a quarkware vessel is it not

adrammalechadrammalechalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Good guess

That actually does make sense, but it wasn't why Nall registered all the other quarkware readings on her way to Earth - I wrote that first chapter of Imnir Ark well before I'd thought up Humanity 2.0. The short version is that I wanted to leave room for other stories in the same universe, or at least at the time I did.

There's another story I wrote - the very first one I put together - called Pixie Queen Caitlin, which had a lot more detail on quarkware than either of these stories... maybe at some point I'll put it up for free too, it's currently a (very poorly selling) professional title under one of my other names.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So, I finished reading what you had over at mcstories.com, up to year 130, which you completed this past May. You implied that there would be more to come after that. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed what I read so far, and hope you do continue the story a bit further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!

Wow! Simply amazing. Going to the next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's...

'The Sahara'. The adjective is 'Saharan' and desert is unnecessary. It can also be quite romantic.

asianToyasianToyover 8 years ago
Good for a first chapter.

But you could use an editor (things like that Saharan error).

Five stars for effort and a nice plot into.

asianToy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous