All Comments on 'Humanity 2.0, Year 001, Day 002'

by adrammalech

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
enjoyed

hope to see a continuance of this series soon

wolf9696wolf9696almost 11 years ago

waiting for more....:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

very well-written. I'm certainly interested in seeing where the saga goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

But I noticed he never called his sister. She is so going to kill him when they see each other next.

gonflickgonflickalmost 9 years ago
I shed a tear

i shed a tear for the brave spaceship 15226, she will be missed.

asianToyasianToyover 8 years ago
No, "Thank You"?

Maybe it takes a girl to notice this but why didn't you have him thank her? I mean, she did spend 200 years working on saving the human race, made him practically immortal AND she gave him a huge dick and super stud powers. A little, "Gee, Number Girl, thanks,' would have been, like, nice.

Otherwise another five from me.

asianToy

horned_lizardhorned_lizardabout 8 years ago
Sounds like a grand adventure, lets go!

Love it so far. Well thought out scenarios and legit knowledge making this even more immersive. Good sexual detail and descriptions of female reactions in various situations, really helps flesh out the context and convey a lot more to the reader. So many stories, I find, skip that and only focus on one perspective that is usually limited in terms of observational detail.

I hope Ben meets her in the future and they fall in love....

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensover 1 year ago

I hope this isn't the last we'll see of 15226, this chapter was bittersweet. * * * * *

I also noticed that he never called his sister, so from her perspective he just vanished off the face of the planet for almost three weeks (one da spent with 15226 and eighteen on his way back home); she's going to kill him.

And wouldn't that be ironic? Humanity's last hope died out because some guy left his phone when he was abducted by an alien..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous