All Comments on 'Humiliated and Fucked'

by anonimousbob

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Basic but solid story. Personally would have preferred it not become all about her all the time. Having a fantasy to experience something doesn't automatically make it a full time thing. Even the kinky looses it's spark with repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Loved the story, needs to get kinkier. Add other people, make him a slave to all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Liked the story, good beginning. Add more chapters, more kink, and more people male and female.

wchesternywchesternyalmost 8 years ago
Please Continue!

I can't wait to read the next chapter, spit roast...

getarisegetariseabout 7 years ago

I need a neighbor like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She knocked in his door the next day

Only to find out he had moved away. No one stays with a crazy woman. No one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupidity runs amok

The cage is a toy. He can remove it at any time without the key. He can ejaculate while wearing it. So this whole story is just dumb. And when she talks about spit roasting him he should have simply slapped her face and told her their relationship, what ever that was, was over. She wants to bring others into the games they play and all bets are off. Can you say "disease"? Laughably bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mixed

OK so the idea was not bad, the writing fine But why do these stories always go too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ridiculous

Writing good, few grammatical mistakes but didn't spoil the story. However, as usual, the author gets carried away and it just gets sadistic rather than fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous