Humiliated Muscle Stud Stripper

Story Info
Women take their revenge on an arrogant bodybuilder stripper
2.2k words
4.15
27.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cosmo57
Cosmo57
5 Followers

Jack was one hot fucker: 6 feet tall with straight dark hair and long lashes. A dimple in his chin and a big bright smile -- when he wasn't brooding. His daily work outs had paid off: his body was of an Adonis. Muscular hairy chest down to a V waist. A smooth bubble butt that was perfection to behold. Long thick thighs and calves. Even his feet were amazing. But with all this gorgeous, bodybuilding machismo there was one, sad, exception: his cock. Or rather, his pee pee. His little boy weenie.

He had worked out, specifically, to make up for his little manhood. Worked out day after day and now, the girls (and some guys) lusted after him everywhere he went. Sadly, once the girl discovered how small his dick was, well, there was never a second date.

So, Jack had become angry and bitter. So much so that he had a reputation for being an arrogant douchebag. He treated women with scorn, not caring if he even got a first date let alone a second. Still, he discovered that many girls seemed to want him all the more. At first it amused him but soon, it excited him, this lustful yearning. He could and he would tease them and then withhold his favors. HE would be the one to deny a second date. But he loved the attention and, when he thought about it, it made his tiny cock throb as though it were 10 inches. He fantasized all kinds of things but the one fantasy that most thrilled him was the one where he was a stripper in a room full of wanton horny women. But the reality was, he would never be able to pull it off.

Then one day he had an idea. And it grew bigger and bigger than his cock ever would...

Fast forward: When Jack arrived at the party, the hostess, a blond 40 something knockout, greeted him at the door. She had great breasts and a hourglass figure in a tight fitting dress. There was a party already well underway and Jack was ready. In fact, just the thought of what he was about to do made his face flush and his tummy flutter.

The blond quickly ushered him into the kitchen.

"Here... $150. My girlfriends have already been drinking for an hour-- at least. They're gonna LOVE YOU! Now drink this shot, it'll help you relax and catch up to them."

He took it down with one swig. It tasted sweet and strangely bitter, too.

"My oh my... What do we have hear?" The hostess exclaimed rather loudly. "Ladies! We have a policeman here at the door! It seems ya'll are being to loud and disruptive! Well, come on in Officer...?"

"Anton, Ma'am." Jack almost stuttered. He could feel his erection beginning to grow a little.

"Ladies! Officer Anton is here and he needs your full attention"

Jack was ready. He stepped into the room -- all 6 foot of masculine, muscular authority, in his navy blue police uniform and dark glasses. He looked amazingly real: a thick belt with handcuffs, a billy club; his dark hat with a shiny visor. 12 women looked up at him and gasped.

And there it was: the sheer lust and desire in all of their eyes. Jack was going to give them just enough to make them wet and desperate. And then -- bam! Out the door with his $150. "Doris" had already paid him once she set eyes on him, he made sure of it.

"Ladies... I have had several complaints about the noise from this party! Apparently, you all are way too quiet!" With that, he clicked on his boom box and his raucous stripper music started.

Jack made his way around the room from woman to woman gyrating and thrusting. And what the women noticed, besides the bodybuilder build, the handsome dark face, and the authoritative confidence, was his big, fat bulge. His cock looked to be 9 inches long and thick as a forearm! One by one the women gasped and soon they were grabbing him by his big muscular cheeks and "accidentally" pushing their shoulders or breasts into his hard crotch.

He took of his shirt first. Then he expertly kicked of his shoes. Next came his socks, and Jack was so excited by the touching and groping he almost believed that his cock really was that big and that it really was that thick. He felt sweat trickling down his back and before he knew it, a tongue licking it off.

The women were now tugging at his pants, groping his muscular cheeks and kissing his neck. They were hot, very hot. Maybe even hotter than he felt. But it was not to be -- not yet. Not tonight. Jack pushed them away, ordered them each to sit. Then, standing tall above them, he reached down to his ankles and with one quick yank, pulled his pants off.

The groans and gasps and shrieks! He stood there in his cop hat and belt with a massive, bulging black thong. He grabbed his meat and wiggled it back and forth. Stroking it and caressing it. The women were momentarily stunned! Officer Anton was a magnificent specimen of male muscle and beauty. And each of them wanted him... badly.

But for Officer Anton, that was it: the finale. He began to reach for his discarded clothing to make his getaway.

"Not so fast, Officer!" and it was Doris who sprang to her feet and, before he knew it, yanked his thong down around his knees!

And the 9 inch dildo fell and rolled across the floor...

For 2 seconds there was stunned silence. Jack stood there in complete shock -- his hands covering his hard little dick. Then they stood in mass, all 12 of them and jumped him. The "officer" struggled but it was no use! They were holding his arms and ankles. Soon he was sprawled upon the floor with a woman on his chest. Trapped!

"Oh my god! Look at that tiny cock!" They were laughing at him. Grabbing him by the balls and his tiny dick. And... he was still hard.

"Oh no... you're not going anywhere"

"We're not done with you, Officer Anton"

"We paid you and now you're going to pay for your deception" Doris cried.

"Puh-puh-Please, ladies... L-L-Let me go!"

The woman on his chest was sitting with her ass near his face and when he protested, she shoved her ass up on his face nearly smothering him. He could feel her grinding against his face, her panty hose and ass hot and wet. And something wet on his cock. A mouth, lips... Then his arms stretched above him and a little metallic click as someone handcuffed his wrists together. He couldn't move his arms. He was attached to something solid.

With the brunette on his face, he couldn't see anything and he could barely hear them. But there was no mistaking the giggling. Now and then he would see a bright flash. Photos!

"Oh god! Oh Fuck! How am I gonna get outta here?" He thought. "This is so fucking humiliating and yet... why am I still hard?"

Just then he heard Doris say "... double dose of Viagra and something else, too."

"O.K., Carla, you've had your fun. Get of macho man's face so we can have our fun."

Jack quickly looked around in panic. He was shackled to a heavy dining room table. 12 women stood over him smirking. "N-N-No... please. Ya gotta l-l-let me go!" he cried.

"We'll let you go -- eventually" said another blond. "But first we're going to have a "little" fun." Jack noticed the emphasis on the word little and felt himself flush hot and red. He had begun to sweat everywhere as he kicked his muscular legs and thrashed around helplessly.

Suddenly there was a bright flash of light and then another. They were taking photos! Flash! Flash! Flash!

"N-n-n-N000000!" He yelled. "D-damn it! S-s-s-stop taking pictures!"

"Janet, Brittany... grab his ankles and hold his legs up. I'll go get my babyoil"

Two of the woman grabbed him by the ankles, lifted and spread them open. Another flash.

"Well, let's get this little penis all good and oiled. I had, really, really hoped that 9 incher was real. So disappointing" Doris was slathering his dick and balls with oil. Against his will, his cock throbbed in her hands. "Let me put a little here, too" She slid her oily fingers around his asshole. Stuck her long middle finger into it.

Jack squeezed his glutes as hard as he could.

"Higher ladies. Spread 'em wide". Doris clutched at his muscle butt, squeezed and then spanked his cheeks."Relax, Officer Anton. I just want to check your prostate." She probed deeper. She stuck a second finger in -- or tried to anyway. "He's so tight! Well I have a trick to fix that. Be right back ladies. Don't let him go!"

When Doris came back 5 minutes later, the one named Carla was stroking and teasing his cock. Cooing at him and remarking on it's tiny dimensions. Jack was hot and red and sweating profusely. He felt hot tears in his eyes and he blinked them back.

Just then he felt Doris push something into his hole.

"Just like that" she said "And you leave a litte string out, see?"

"God! What was that? What did you put in me?" Jack could feel his rectum getting warm. The warmth seemed to spread through his entire ass.

"First of all, it's "Ma'am" Understood? I just gave you something to help your rectum relax."

The warmth began to tingle and Jack's cock throbbed, oil dripping off of it. He could feel it trickling down around his balls, down into his hot crack and hole. The warmth and tingling, at first somewhat pleasant began to burn. Soon, it was scorching hot.

"Fuck fuck fuck! Take it out! It's burning... M-m-my hole... my asshole. It's burning!

"Didn't I just tell you to call me Ma'am? Now ask me nicely what you want me to do?

"Fuck! Take it out! Ma'am... please... take. It. OUT!" The "Officer squirmed and writhed wildly; his muscular torso twisting and bucking hard.

"Well, since you asked so nicely" Doris reached down and yanked the string. Jack felt a little pop as the thing left his rectum. Doris held it up for all to see: a jalapeno pepper. The cameras once again flashed as she held it in front of Jack's startled flushed face. His eyes bulged and tears sprang up.

"It's still burning. Damnit! It's worse! My ass is burning! Make it stop! Damnit..."

"Well I do have a good remedy but you're going to have to really, really want it. You're going to have to beg for it" Doris said

"Anything! Anything... just hurry! I c-c-can't take this burning! Please..."

While Officer Anton writhed and bucked and whimpered, Doris went to the kitchen and a moment later she appeared.

She was holding a big, blue dildo.

"N-n-no... No! How is that thing going to help me?" The panic in his voice was evident.

"Why, it's made of ice-- how clever!" exclaimed Janet.

"That's right. A big cold, ice dildo. What do you think Officer Anton? Do you want to cool that burning in your butthole or not?"

"C'mon... no. Not that. How about an ice cube? Just an ice cube... please?"

"Nope. This is all I got. Take it or leave it." She began rubbing the ice dildo against his ass. She pushed it up against his hole. Jack's cock throbbed.

"OK... OK... just a little bit in. Put it in just a little. C'mon now..."

"No, no... tell me you want it, Officer. Tell me you want me to fuck your asshole with the dildo. Tell me to shove it in as far as I can..."

"Oh my God... It's burning. My hole is burning up! Please just give me a little ice..."

"Say it Officer."

"Please... C'mon. It hurts!"

"Say it. Tell me you want to be fucked by this dildo..."

"Please..."

"Please? Please what, Officer Anton?"

"Oh God. P-P-P-Please, put the ice in me."

"No.Tell me you want to be fucked"

"Please... fuck me with the ice... " Jack whispered

"Say I want to be fucked in the asshole with the dildo, Officer. Loudly"

"Please.... Please fuck me. Fuck me with that dildo. Please FUCK ME WITH THAT DILDO!!!"

And with that, Doris pushed the head of the dildo into the stripper's hot, tight, hole. But just the head.

"Ma'am... please. Please Ma'am. Push it in."

"Say it, Officer"

P-p-p-please, Ma'am. Shove that dildo deep into my asshole. Please fuck me. Fuck me. Please?"

And when Doris obliged, when she fucked his hot, arrogant, stripper hole in and out, in and out; and Jack writhed and bucked and groaned; and all the ladies laughed and took photos and teased him; Officer Anton, stripper, bodybuilder, arrogant brooding stud, exploded and came like never before without anybody even touching his throbbing little cock.

Officer Anton has had to endure 4 more such parties. Only now he does them for free.

Cosmo57
Cosmo57
5 Followers