All Comments on 'Humiliated Muscle Stud Stripper'

by Cosmo57

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few muscle men have small penis, side effect from steroids. Women sometimes are very disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One Good Fraud Deserves Another...and Another and Another!

So the women at the party were disappointed at the size of the stripper's manly organ? What else is new? How many of those sluts had breast or butt-enhancement surgery? How many had collagen injections to make their lips more attractive? How many had nose jobs?

How many millions of $$$$ have they-and floozies like them-spent on assorted face creams, perfumes, tanning salons, (often risky) fad diets, and other beauty enhancements to deceive men? How many of them, and oversexed bimbos like them, shamelessly emotionally and sexually manipulate the men in their lives into marriage, Long-term relationships and other traps which no clear-thinking man would engage in?

I could continue, but I think that I made my point.

Those bitches have no case! They each, and they all got what they-and countless other women-deserve! If there was any justice, they would all be charged, tried, and convicted of kidnapping, rape, and sexual assault, the same way that men would be if we abused a woman stripper that way.

Now tell me about "sexist" oppression of women...LMAO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot. love stories that are about tiny dicked muscle studs. hope you write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous