Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago
Please continue...

I have liked the first two chapters you have given us, and I see no reason for it to stop. So yes please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more please

Enjoying it so far, looking forward to Mom losing her anal cherry. I am also interested in how you chose to add the fucking bunny.

BG187BG187over 6 years ago
Rushed

Very amateur writing even for Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Post Before Commenting

Where are your stories, BG187?

chargerman88chargerman88over 6 years ago
More please

It's a good story line, please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well, member BG187....

As your profile indicates “ no submissions”, if you’ve contributed under a different name, or edited other work, please cite them, otherwise shut the fuck up, troll

Can I say that here?

h4751h4751over 6 years ago
More please

I like your story line and would like to see it expand. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More plez

I would like to know how the divorce went and how much they got and were thay went and were thay settled down and if thay got married and had kids and when and were thay took her last cherry and had anal sex and how it went

ThitabeThitabeover 6 years ago
Great story

Please keep it up. You are doing a great job. I love the story so far and can see several more chapters in the making. There are a lot of things still to work out which another poster already stated and I see it taking many more chapters to answer them all. In this chapter you said that the settlement would be in the seven figure area. Let's face it, unless it is in the high seven figures it is not enough to live on for long term. After all there is a big difference between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999 even though both are seven figures.

andy13asaandy13asaover 6 years ago
GREAT

nice improvement keep up the good work.

OG4UOG4Uover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you Readers

Thank you all for your continued encouragement and support.

I will be submitting a new chapter soon and I will try to include as many of your suggestions as I can. I do not wish to make this story too long as I have a few new ideas for other stories which I would like to develop, however, I will be adding a few more chapters to this one first.

“If you must speak ill of another, do not speak it, write it in the sand near the water's edge.” - Napoleon Hill

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To OG4U

You're a shitty writer and your readers are idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! HEHEHEEHEHEHE ANNONY is a fucking freak!!!

and he calls everyone else idiots!!! hehehehe this ass wipe reads every LW and cuck story on here every fucking day. Then he writes nasty comments about the story and the writer and readers. He's insane. Just remember if annony hates it, the story has to be good.

va45va45over 6 years ago
Wonderful

Very well done, and the bite mark is a good touch. Hope to read more.

dotcom2099dotcom2099over 6 years ago
More please

I agree, there has to be more chapter's to this story, we have to know all about the divorce and how much he got took to the cleaners for! And then after the divorce what happens too them, if & when they travel the world or just move and settle down

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More must have

Such a good read, and can't wait for more. Little sad about you not wanting to make this a long story, but i understand how writers are when a idea gets stuck in their head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

Ruined by insisting that she shave her pussy...to satisfy your inner pedophile.

boaman007boaman007over 6 years ago
Great continuation

Love it! And it's your story so whatever you write is your parogative. I want to read more. I gave you 5 stars for another excellent installment.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved it! Looking forward to them having a threesome with another girl!

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
don't stop so soon

I'm enjoying this arc very much. just an idea though since mom's so willing.... Chuck dear old dad again by taking his girlfriend and wrecking her then dumping her. just my vindictive nature showing.

devad761devad761over 6 years ago
Awesome

You are doing awesome. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs an editor, badly.

I only gave this four stars, but thought about dropping it to three, due to the poor editing and sappy dialogue. Concept is good, but execution needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is not school.

I gave it 5*. I don't care about a few editing errors. More important is the flow and creativity in the story which is quite good. I think it would be hard to find a girl willing to share a husband with his mom, but it would be interesting to see how the author handles it. At least they are giving thought to the future which is more than most of these mother/son or father/daughter or even brother/sister stories have their characters do.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Still a good story

Yes there were a few little error along the way, but nothing major. Still a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Was a great story until

I truly enjoyed the first story and was enjoying the second one until you stupidly introduced pregnancy into your story. Anyone that has ever had a child can tell you that while they can be ‘bundles of joy’ children utterly destroy your sex life for YEARS.

You really think the lying Sandy the bi-sexual you and your wife can fuck me as much as you want, anytime, anywhere, any way, I’ll never say ‘NO’ “Angle Slut” is actually going to want to go “Around the World” everyday as much as you want while trying to keep up with a two year old?

Erotic fiction is about sexual fantasies, not having to change a baby’s crap filled diapers all day every day (unless you are a real sicko).

Stick to writing hot, nasty, erotic sex, because you are actually pretty good at it and leave the baby crap to Dr. Spock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
story going flawless. invole the girl between mom N son only for sometime.But in final steven should proposed his mother step by step occurding to marriage law. after this your story will be the best incest story in this whole world. Good luck my friend.

Best of the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dont

I don't believe for one moment she worked part-time as an accountant without her husband knowing nor that she became a sex mad female two hours after he left her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Well it's definitely entertaining, but all I kept thinking was will they please just shut the fuck up and have sex already!!! Argh!!!

The dude hasn't even put his dick in her and they're both spouting out all these different sickly sweet pet names, I thought I was going to hurt!!

Then after all this talk about how bad she wants him to fuck her, they get in there and she wants to be on top for the first time, ugh! Ruined it for me, all that build up and chatty delaying just to be disappointed!

Then basically tricking him into the whole thing, acting like she hadn't been planning the whole thing. Then lying about not wanting to get knocked up. It goes on... Lol. Watch your back dude! Her douche husband taught her how to manipulate really well, might be working out for you now, but... ;)

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story, keep it going. AAAA++++

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

A woman who is sexually submissive but "normal" in all other matters is a jewel to be treasured and protected. Character development of Sandy reveals she is a smart woman (accountant) who somewhere along the way of life lost her self-awareness, self-assurance, and/or ego. As to Sandy admitting that she is sexually submissive, in real life, everyone knows in a Dom/Sub relationship, the submissive actually holds the power. This is developing into a 5-star series.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

5/27/2022) Sorry, but this chapter was too wordy and has started to become silly. In the first chapter, they were poor and Sandy had nothing on mean hubby. In this chapter, they will be rich and she now has the goods on mean hubby. Way too much banter and very little action. Too redundant. Also, abortion is treated too casually. Sorry son but we had to abort your sister because daddy and mummy wanted more sexy time. Only three stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very loving and thoughtful mother, talking everything out naturally with her true love. Every son's wet dream. And why not? A mother only wants whats best for her son, and the son naturally views his mother as the best woman in the world. Romance, fornication, pillow talk, throat fucking, marriage, sodomy, true love, breeding... A mother wants all of those things for her son. Enjoying them together in filial intimacy, tender abandon and willful, animalistic motherfucking is truly the most delightful of blessings for any family. The worthless, chauvinistic shrimp dicked father doesn't matter at all anymore. He's done. After 20 years of separation, mother and son are rejoining their flesh and spirit as one entity, tying a sacred knot in their family tree. Nothing under the sun is so righteous and beautiful as such a union, and we can only celebrate the virtue of our protagonists' lust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but I never do like "knocking up" our mothers.......too many years apart, too many complications.

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

You should really consider rewriting the first chapter because you contradict so much in this one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome 5 stars!!

Gym52Gym528 months ago

EXCELLENT

Congratulations on a well prepared, written and presented piece of work.I appreciate that many women are aware of the infidelity of their partners months and sometimes years before divorce rears its head, during that time they build a dossier that is full of indisputable facts along occasionally with some fiction. Men who deny this are usually the ones who are taken to the cleaners when the case goes to court especially when the judge. Is a woman.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Call me crazy but there was something about the dialogue in this that just felt "off". It's hard to describe it exactly but I feel like they're reading from a script that has been written by some English professor instead of actually speaking to each other as typical humans would, if that makes sense. There's an almost mechanical feeling to it instead of a natural flow. I will say that some of it, like when she's screaming about getting fucked and wanting to be his whore, was actually pretty hot and were exceptions to that viewpoint. She does seem to go back and forth a bit with her behaviour though.

Also the fact they barely even recognize or get into the incest aspect of the whole thing makes it less hot. They should be loving calling each other mom and son and she should be begging for his seed to knock her up; not wanting to involve some other random girl to knock her up. Looking ahead at the titles of the other chapters it looks like this series ends up that way sadly, which is a shame as it had some nice potential to be a good, loving romance between just a mother and son. But some authors just can't resist the allure (?) of adding extra sluts to the mix, even though you should never ever share with incest. Le sigh. Looks like it's sadly going to be another "starts strong, devolves into group sex" incest story.

Sandy is shaping up to be an amazing woman. Incredibly attractive, kind and compassionate, submissive and eager with an open mind sexually, very intelligent, and it's super fucking hot when she's in battle mode ready to take vengeance on those who wronged her. Few things are more attractive than a smart, powerful, sexy woman in her element, at least that's my view. Wasn't a fan of the little lie she told but I can see why she did it. She wasn't trying to be mean or hurt it; it just made sense at the time. I suppose I can forgive it, but it's a slippery slope. That's why I prefer the truth.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too verbose, e everyone is giving speeches. A good portion of the dialog isn't helpful. I am hoping you develop out.of.this as the story goes on. A good editor could help you out, especially since what you need is 'less rather than 'more.'

I am not a fan of 'mom' or 'mommy' incest language, so thanks for not using it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous