Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I tried to pull myself away from her so I could begin kissing her slowly all over her magnificent body, she whispered, "I want you to eat me, darling, but I don't want you to do it right now. We will have lots of opportunities to do everything we've ever wanted to do. I'm yours and want to feel your long thick cock inside me as you bathe my womb with your hot creamy seed. Let's turn over so I can be on top. I never got to do it any other position than missionary with your father and I want try everything with you," my mother told me.

I was getting confused. She seemed to be switching back and forth between being a wanton slut one moment and an almost totally innocent virgin the next. We were lovers, that much was crystal clear to me, so I decided to let her do things her way. How could I go wrong by doing everything I could to bring her the pleasure she seemed to want and need so much. The one thing of which I was very sure of was she wanted sex as much as I did and she wanted it now.

"My little angel slut," I answered, "we can do whatever you desire. I love you and I want everything to be special for you. I do not wish to hurt you but you told me not to be gentle so I'm not going to hold anything back. I love you but I'm going to fuck you as if you are a whore."

"You'd think that after 20 years I would know a lot more about sex than I do but I feel like I'm still a schoolgirl who knows nothing. I only wish I was a virgin for you," she said as her eyes began to fill with tears.

'Shh...don't think about those things. Just relax and do whatever feels good to you. We both have a lot to learn about how to please each other both in and out of bed. This is going to be much more than just a sexual relationship for us. Don't think any thoughts but happy ones," I said in an effort to comfort her.

"Please turn over, my love, I want to be on top," she pleaded.

I rolled onto my back pulling her with me so she was lying on top of me. She nestled against me rubbing her firm breasts against my chest. When she sat up straddling my hips, I admired her firm taut body. She certainly did not look like a 39 year old mother. I smiled when I saw the heart shape of her pubic hair.

I could not help but wonder how long Sandy might have thought about us becoming lovers. Everything had happened so quickly and she was showing no signs of remorse or guilt over us crossing the line and entering this taboo realm of incest. I tried to think that I, myself, was just a teenage boy with extremely active hormones but what was her motivation for this. Those thoughts vanished when I felt her raise herself up and reach down to fit the swollen purple head of my bone hard cock between the outer lips of her pussy.

She may have forgotten I wanted to eat her delicious pussy but I had not. I decided once again to let her do things her own way in her own time. At least until tomorrow morning when she WOULD be my "breakfast in bed." The floodgates of her sexuality had opened and nothing could stop powerful surge of her physical and emotional out pour.

She lowered her hips slightly to allow the head to slip inside her. When she raised herself up, I could the head of my cock was glistening with a coating of her juices which were already beginning to flow profusely. She lowered herself again taking the head and a coupe of inches of the shaft. This time when she raised herself up I placed my hands on her hips to help steady her.

"Ohhh! Baby, you're bigger than I thought. I know it's going to hurt but I'm going take all of you this time. Hold me down if you have to and let me ride through the pain. I know it will only last for a few seconds and I want to feel it. I want to feel like you are taking my virginity," she moaned.

"Get ready lover, you are not going to fuck me like I'm a whore. I'm going to fuck you like the whore I want to be. YOUR whore!" She screamed.

In the next instant, she rammed herself downward with the full weight of her body. Sandy, screamed again as her hungry pussy engulfed the rigid rod which she had forced to penetrated her to the depth of her fiery cunt. She did not slow down until her pelvic bone crashed against my own. Her eyes were wide open and her breathing was very ragged.

"Damn, that hurt soooo fucking good," she exclaimed as she began rocking her hips faster and faster against me as if she was a jockey riding a horse. "If this is how a whore fucks a man, then I'll gladly be your whore fuck you for the rest of my life.

"If you're a mother fucker for fucking me then I'm son fucker for fucking you. If I do get pregnant and have a son then he will be a true son of bitch because I want to spend the rest of my life being your bitch or anything else you want me to be. I'm already a cock sucking bitch whore. Breed me, baby. Breed my cock crazed cum starved fertile womb," Sandy moaned as screamed and as she rode me for her own pleasure.

Sandy moaned hardly pausing even to breathe as she surrendered herself to her passion, "I never want to stop fucking you, my darling. Don't even try to hold back. I don't care how quickly you come because I feel like I'm going to explode any second and I want your hot sperm in my fertile womb. I belong to you. This pussy belongs to you. Please fill it with your cum. Baby, shoot it deep. Shoot your cum deep inside me. I want to feel it when you come. Give me every drop of your hot cum."

I tried my best to match the rhythm of her bucking hips but she was clearly in control as she rode my cock. She rode me as if she was possessed by demons. I could feel her squeezing and massaging my cock with the muscles of her pussy knowing she must have included kegel exercises in her daily workout routine. She was my mother but she was also the most incredibly fantastic fuck I could imagine. My mind flashed back to the way she had massaged my prostate when she sucked my cock earlier. If she could do that while my cock was buried in her tight pussy, I might never stop coming.

We both came nearly simultaneously screaming and moaning almost in unison. If this was how she had fucked my father it is no wonder their sessions seemed to be so short and why he immediately fell asleep. I could do nothing about having come so quickly but I sure as Hell was not going to go to sleep. This incredible woman, my mother, deserved far better treatment than a wham bam thank you ma'am and she was going to get it from me. Sandy collapsed onto my chest gasping for breath. I could feel both of our hearts pounding like bass drums.

When she was finally able to speak, she asked me, "Was that OK, my love? Are you ready to go to sleep now?"

I replied to her, "Fuck you, my little angel slut, there is no way I am going to let you fuck me to sleep."

Her giggle sounded like that of Goldie Hawn when she replied, "When you say things like that it sounds romantic not degrading. The words don't hurt me when you say them, in fact, they excite and arouse me. I know I am submissive but with you it is because I want to be submissive not because I feel that I must do it. I love you so much, Steven."

"Are you sure you're not some high priced hooker in disguise?" I asked teasingly.

"Yes, darling, I'm sure. I'm just your little angel slut trying to learn how to be a REAL woman," she teased me in return. It's really strange but I love thinking of myself as YOUR little angel slut.

When she pulled herself off me to roll onto her side next to me, I noticed a pinkish colored tinge on the inside of her thighs and on my cock.

I pointed this out to her and said, "Sandy, either you lied to me about not being a virgin or you are about to start your period."

She smiled shyly at me and replied, "I guess you were a lot bigger than I realized and tore something inside which caused me to 'spot' a little blood. I didn't lie about not being a virgin and my period ended a couple of weeks ago."

The mathematics of her menstrual cycle hit me like a sledge hammer. She could be ovulating. 'Damn! This could really complicate things,' I thought.

"Sandy, along with getting a prescription for birth controls pills you should get a morning after pill. My swimmers are probably trying to reach your fertile egg at this very moment. But remember this, whatever happens I love you and I will take care of you regardless of what I have to do. You are mine, now and forever," I said.

"Oh, baby, thank you so much. I knew I was doing the right thing when I decided I wanted you to be my man no matter how wrong it may seem to be. They say there is no love like that of a mother. If that is true then the ultimate love has to be that of a mother who loves her own son so much that she freely surrenders herself to him as his possession," she said as, once again, her eyes began to brim with tears of joy.

"Let's go have another glass of wine, Steven, there is much more I wish to tell you and we still have a few more hours until morning. Besides, I may want you to take my anal cherry later," Sandy said with a devilish smile on her beautiful lips.

A few minutes later we were seated in the living room on the sofa sharing another glass of wine. Sandy leaned against me saying she had a few things to tell me. She asked me not to interrupt her too frequently with questions explaining she would answer any questions I had when she finished.

I agreed by putting my arms around her and giving her a tender loving kiss.

"Darling, let me begin by assuring you there is no need for you to worry about taking care of me and don't worry too much about our budget. Everything will be fine once all of this is over. By all of this, I mean my divorce from your father. I am not the stupid cunt he seems to think I am. I have known about his ongoing affair with little Miss Big Tit Daffy Duck Fuck, Daphne, for several months. I was willing bide my time and let them play for a little longer but when they humiliated with such brutal cruelty, I decided to it was time for me to go into action," she said before pausing to take a sip of wine.

Sandy, squeezed my hand gently then continued, "As you know, I have a degree in accounting. Over the years, I have kept reasonably abreast of accounting practices by working occasionally for a temporary employment agency. I never let you or your father know about that. When I first became suspicious of his affair with Daphne, I would go to his office while they were away on one of their 'business' trips. I snooped into his accounting records. Yes, I snooped and I made copies of the more 'unusual' expenditures. I know a lot more about his financial position than he would like anyone to know. Especially, the IRS," she said before taking another sip of wine and sharing it with me directly from her lips and as she leaned into me for another kiss.

"I already have a divorce attorney in mind who is said to be a pit bull when it comes to representing wives suing for divorce against their cheating husbands. I will be seeing her tomorrow. I also have a considerable amount of evidence to turn over to her concerning your father's illicit affair with Daphne which includes a copy of a receipt from a hotel where they actually registered as Mr. & Mrs. Robert Ramsey. Knowing his ego, I am sure the two of them acted more like newly weds than as a boss and his secretary. The attorney should be able to locate witnesses who will testify, if necessary, about what they saw. The idiot even used his company credit card to pay not only for the room but also for everything else on that 'business' trip. Many of the charges even bear Daphne's signature. He calls me a stupid cunt," she said with a laugh.

"There is a saying, 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.' Well, sweetheart, they scorned this woman and I am going to unleash the fires of Hell upon them with such fury they will both wish they were 50 miles beneath the North Pole or the dark side of the moon. I'm not fat lady but this will be over when I sing the final aria," Sandy stated. She did not sound angry. She sounded more like a battle hardened field commander preparing for war. To Sandy, this was war and she would give no quarter.

"Robert has always provided for you and for me, but not nearly as well as he could afford to have done. That slimy bastard is wealthy. I have been a good wife to him for all these years and never questioned him about anything. Now the game is over and it is time to divide the spoils. In this state, I am entitled to half of everything he owns. I'll get that and more if there is any possibility of it. He is a bully but by the time I am finished with him he will be cowering like a whimpering little dog. Along with accounting, I studied drama while I was in college. I was a relatively accomplished actress in those days and that was merely acting according to a script. This, my precious love, is real."

"This is not 'Texas Hold 'em Poker.' This is 'Sandra Hold 'em Poker' and I'm pushing in all my chips." His hand looks good but one of my hole cards if the only card in the deck with which he can win this hand, He's like the ninth piglet in a litter of eight and got there too late to get a teat," she stated in a tone which clearly showed not only her determination but also the fire which fueled her resolve.

I was taken aback that she referred to herself as Sandra. I have never heard anyone call her by her given name before. I started to ask her a question but she stopped me by asking me to wait a few more minutes. I sat quietly but I kissed her again wanting to feel how angry she was. She gave me my answer by pressing her full ripe lips passionately against my own as she gently stroked my thigh. She may have been angry but she was not angry with me.

Sandy then surprised me by climbing onto my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck before she continued her story.

"Darling, I love you with all my heart and I will do anything for you. I did initially, lie to you about the timing of my menstrual cycle and I am most likely already pregnant or will be by the time your swimmers reach their target. I do not want you to feel badly toward me about this and I will take a morning after pill if that is your wish. However, I would like to explain something to you. Regardless of what I said earlier about having a baby, I want to have your/our baby. I believe with all the evidence I have against your father and Daphne as well as his 'highly questionable' tax returns he will capitulate with little negotiation about the terms of the divorce and this should be over before I even begin to show. If you will allow me to continue with the pregnancy and the divorce runs longer than I anticipate, I promise I will have an abortion. However, I will leave all of this up to you and I will honor whatever you wish for me to do," she said showing her sadness at the very idea of giving up the baby if she was, in fact, pregnant.

"Sweetheart, I will agree to let you do this in your own way as long as you are in no physical danger. I had not thought of a baby at this time but if it makes you happy then we find a way to manage things," I told her without stopping to give it any thought. If she wanted to have a baby with me, then I would not stand in her way. After all, I was nearly the same age she was when she had me.

"Thank you, darling, for not being upset with me. Somehow, I knew you would understand how I feel and be supportive of me. As for managing things, once the divorce is final I would like for us to move somewhere far away from here if that is acceptable to you. I know you may not wish to leave your friends and your life as you have known it but it would be simpler for us to be where no one knows anything about our past or our relationship to each other. I can reclaim my maiden name in the divorce decree. That will further lessen any suspicions which may otherwise arise after we move since I do not wish for us to hide our love from anyone," Sandy said to me.

"I do not have any objections to moving someplace else with you to begin our new life together. In fact, I think I would very much like for us to have a fresh start somewhere else. If the divorce does take longer than you expect and you do have to abort the fetus then I want you to get pregnant again as soon as possible. You and I will make wonderful parents. Do you have any particular place in mind where you would like to live?" I asked in reply.

"I am so happy. You are AWESOME," She shouted. "I was holding this part back until you gave me your answer about how you feel about my news. I am expecting the divorce settlement to be a sizable amount so perhaps we should consider traveling abroad for a few months. Believe me, Steven, when I say sizable I mean seven digits before the decimal point. So I really do want us to travel for a while before deciding where we want to live," Sandy declared.

Needless to say, I was astonished. I had no clue my father had amassed that amount of money. He never showed it to us by his actions. We still lived in the same house in which I was raised. Neither he nor mom drove expensive vehicles. He did make the down payment on my car which was purchased as a used car but he had made me make the monthly payments and pay for my own insurance. Both Mom and I were always dressed reasonably well but nothing was ever high fashion or trendy. We lived quite modestly just as any other middle class family lived.

Sandy broke my thoughts by saying, "You, of course, WILL finish college but you will never 'have' to look for a job. I'm thinking perhaps you might like to own and manage a small factory or maybe a vineyard with a winery. You can decide for yourself what you want to do. The money will be there for you as much as it will be for me. Darling, you have earned this just as much as I have and whatever I have is also yours so just accept for what it is...Ours." She may be Sandy, my little angel slut but she was also my mom. That would never change.

"Mom, you are amazing," I replied.

"Please, darling, I know it is difficult especially with having to switch back and forth between our private life and our public life but try to think of me as Sandy when we alone," she said with a smile.

"I'll try, Sandy, my little angel slut. Hopefully, my pregnant little angel slut," I said with a huge grin.

She kicked her feet as if she was flutter kicking while swimming as she giggled again. Damn, her giggle reminded me so much of Goldie Hawn. Even their bodies and bubbly personalities were similar.

"Steven, do you remember the blowjob I gave you earlier?" Sandy asked me.

"Remember? I'll never forget that," I exclaimed.

"Well, baby, that was the first time I ever had cum in my mouth. I promise I'll get better, much better. Let me a practice a few more times and I'll be able to give Miss Big Tit Daffy Duck Fuck lessons on how a REAL woman pleases a REAL man," she said showing her steadfast determination not to be outdone by anyone.

"Sandy, she couldn't hold a candle to you now, not that I have any first hand experience with her, but you made me come harder than I ever have in my life. If you get any better you may make my balls collapse," I told her.

She finished her wine before saying, "Thank you, sweetheart. There is one other thing I want to tell you and I mean this from the bottom of my heart and the depth of my soul. If you meet some little cutie and want to take her to bed, do it. Just please tell me beforehand and bring her to our home for it. Then tell me all about it when she has gone. I will not consider it cheating as long as you do those things for me. As a matter of fact, I will consider it an honor and accept it as a challenge. I know I can be the best lover you will ever have and I have no problem with competition as long as it is fair and honest. I guess I am a lot more kinky than I thought I could ever be but I might consider joining you for a threesome with another girl, if you would like that."