Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angel slut, none of that is on my mind right now but I will give it some consideration should such an occurrence arise. The thought of you sharing me with another girl is very erotic. However, I am sorry I am not so open minded as you. I just don't think I could bear you being with another guy. I don't even like to think that you and my father had sex," I told her.

"That's quite alright. You are a man and men do see differently than women. I might not feel the same way if it actually happens but right now I like the idea of you having a little fuck bunny. Oh, there is one more thing I have to insist upon. She must be willing to be tested for STD s before you do anything with her. I don't want you to wear a condom and I don't want you to take any risks. I'm getting really kinky now but I'd like to be there holding her hand if you decide you want to make a baby with her," Sandy declared.

"Oh, Hell! Sandy said, "I just had a really wild thought but I'm not going to share it with you now because I don't really want it to happen."

"Damn, Sandy, you are getting very kinky but it is really turning me on. Let's go back to bed," I told her.

"It's about time, baby, I need to come again and I don't care how you do it. I would prefer that you use my pussy either with your mouth of your cock. I want you to take my ass but I want your big balls fully loaded with cum when you do. I read about something called Anal Ease that is supposed to help dull the pain a little and I'll get some of that tomorrow. I know it is going to hurt and I can take a little pain but you're bigger than I thought so I am a little frightened about it but my body does belong to you, though, so if you want my ass you can take it tonight. I just want you to know how I feel," she said.

"We'll wait for that. I understand how you feel and you make me very happy to be so willing to please me. I can't get over how beautiful you are or how much we want each other," I told her as I stood up to go to the bedroom.

"Sandy, I want you to think about something. If we do move to another country, I want us to get married. With us having different names and living where no one knows our history, there should be very few questions asked and our baby will have a legally married mother and father," I said to her.

Sandy flashed one of her brilliant dazzling smiles and said, "You already know my answer to that but I'll only give it to you from my mouth when you are down on one knee while looking into my eyes as you make a formal proposal of marriage to me WITH an engagement ring. In spite of everything else, I've still got the heart of romantic small town girl."

I smiled at her and replied, "I should have known better than to mention it."

Sandy winked at me as she said, "Come on, Mister, your future bride wants to practice for our honeymoon."

"Sandy, there is one more thing I wish to tell you first. I do want to tell you this since I have tried not to admit even to myself that I actually did it but there were a few times when I used your soiled panties while I masturbated. I wasn't actually thinking of fucking you but I loved the scent of your panties and how soft they felt against my cock," I confessed.

"I'm glad you told me. I was pretty sure you did because I found them a few times and I knew there was too much dried cum in them for it to have been that of your father. I often wished I could have found them before the cum dried so I could wear them with your fresh cream still in them. Unlike you, baby, I did imagine how it would feel to have you fuck me. I saw your morning wood quite a few times in the morning before I woke you up. I knew you were quite big but until tonight I didn't realize just how big you are. Remember, I won't consider it cheating as long as you honor my wishes about letting me know about it before and after you take another girl and you only take her in our home after she has been tested for STD s. I will be submissive to you but even a submissive deserves to be respected, don't you think?" Sandy wanted to know.

I loved her far too much for far too many reasons to even attempt to find fault with her about something so logically correct. Dominance for its own sake is foolhardy. Submission, when freely given, is sublime.

*****

This is part 2 as promised. If you like this story so far and wish for me to continue writing more of it, please let me know by your votes, comments and/or private messages. Thanks for reading.