Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
kplusmckplusmcover 6 years ago
more

needs more allot more

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Love it. We want more, more, more!! Let's get the aunt and cousin involved, too! After all, incest is best!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes yes yes more

Great story so far love it I hope the couple stay true to each other enjoying the love they have for each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HELL YES

I would LOVE to have more to this story.

RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago

Love this story from day one. If you want to give us more , Please do so.

chargerman88chargerman88over 6 years ago
More

I love the story, keep going.

lespoon1lespoon1over 6 years ago
5+

Please continue this lovely story.

BJNluvsDDsBJNluvsDDsover 6 years ago
Absolutely!

Yes, please keep this story going! One of the best and hottest reads so far that I have found!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have thoroughly enjoyed all 3 parts. I eagerly await the next part(s) of this beautiful sexy loving story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More. Pleas

Great story. Need more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So, very much enjoying this storyline and hoe to have more to follow...

...as you carry it to its final conclusion.

There are a couple of things I’d like to ask you to review and perhaps modify...

First, the dialog often moves from that of natural conversation into a sort of hard-sell, preachy zone.

Try reading some of that dialogue out loud. Does it sound like your dinner conversations (I mean in terms of the flow and interaction of the dialog)?

There are at least two hidden and one open agendas in operation here. But increasingly, the dialog is beginning to feel like propagandizing in the relationship.

How often they keep using terms of endearment (honey, angel slut, etc, etc.) as well as how mom keeps rolling out “announcements” and “pronouncements” added to the almost too sweet constant re-statements of love and commitment. It’s gone well into the “plastic love zone”, IMO.

You might even try recording three or four conversations where people are unaware of them and review them a LOT, until you can mirror the more natural, easy cadence of most comfortable human interactions. Reading your dialog out loud will often reveal the contrivances that will work against you and make your writing seem...not as good as it can be and more “preachy” sounding than the story deserves.

Well, I’ve gone on. Let me just repeat that you have an interesting and mostly entertaining story. Much better than many I’ve read here. It has a clear beginning, is somewhat muddy in this middle part, and hopefully has an ending worthy of you.

I can’t fault either grammar or spelling, as the few and far between errors are simply too inconsequential to fuss over...and, except for the unnatural-sounding dialog, the story is improving as it advances.

You’ve created several anticipatory thing, loose ends, if you like, that you’ll need to address before too long. I hope you have a good outline, so you can tie those down. Things like the unanswered agendas related to how mummy came to divorce and is so much better off than anticipated. It seems dad wasn’t the only one shorting the family for their own selfish reasons. Another is dad’s well deserved comeuppance, another is the (hoped for) pregnancy. I was a little put off by the rather flippant reference to having an abortion if the divorce became protracted... if she wants the baby, why would her pregnancy matter one bit? Yes, daddy can make claims, but if he’s as much a control freak as suggested, then he’ll be too devastated by the divorce plans to worry about it much more than to try to turn it his way. But isn’t that what mummy and son are working around to do? It shouldn’t cost the baby it’s life, however.

Then there’s the visit to auntie and cousin. More fucking? Some other agenda? You keep referring to hidden agendas. You must eventually reveal all to avoid getting slagged by your growing audience.

My two cents.

Thank you.

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58over 6 years ago
Don't Stop!!

You've whetted our appetite with the intrigue built into this story.

I am now invested, and want to know all the gritty details. I hope there are many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Truly absorbing

The story is truly absorbing and running very nicely. But in all the melee, the main theme of incest - the son taking his mother and fucking, buggering and sodomizing his own mother, the mother taking her own son’s cock, fellating and drinking his come- seems to have become secondary.

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
really a great storey...

don't stop writing now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
everready6

I'm just getting started, don' stop now.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing your story.

jaccorjaccorover 6 years ago
Every one in a while.

I have been reading this story and enjoying it. However there have been some anomalies. I suggest that you employ a proof reader. I am sure one of the editors would jump at the chance to help you out.

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A very yummy chapter!

Yummy and very dirty too, love it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OG4U

PLEASE KEEP GOING

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OG4U

PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS

FazdenFazdenover 6 years ago
Great story so far.

I am enjoying reading the story so far, but like a previous comment said, you need a proof reader. I found it hard to get what you were trying convey because of bad punctuation. I can understand typo's, hell we all do that.

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see where Steven and Sandy end up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hopeful

I am really hoping that in the upcoming chapters I'm about to read that Sandy gets a small tattoo somewhere thst says "Angel Slut"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too Much Dialogue

This could be a good story if the characters did not talk so much about the wrong things at the wrong times. Talking about bullshit while fucking does nothing to enhance the story, and there is just too much dialogue throughout the story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Without a doubt, Stephen loves his mother; however, his mental maturity, as expressed in the opening 3-4 paragraphs of this chapter, is beyond his years. He is wise to acknowledge the amount of planning his mother has done, possibly about their future, without any consultation on his part. Although she is sexually submissive, she is not dumb.

So far, the story and plot/subplots have been logically developed. Character depth and breadth is being more fully developed. As an avid reader of mother/son incest stories, chemistry, emotional attachment, and expressed sensitivity between mother/son lovers is as important, if not more so, than simple sex. In real life, true lovers talk while engaging in love making/sex. Once sexual ability fades, what is left except, adoration, intimacy, passion, respect, and mental love for each other. 5-star series. The author should be proud of his work to-date.

MattKesterMattKesterabout 2 years ago

I am truly enjoying this story. Two things strike me.

One of the best parts to this, in my mind, the dialog (especially the sexy parts) doesn't get into repeated, "MOMMY" and "SON" dialog. Their relationship has changed, and they are transforming into lovers, not Mommy/Baby. They are really thinking about the future.

But there's a lot of gnashing of teeth around that in the story. We get it. The transition has been made, and it may not need to be repeated.

But now, the shift to what happens to dad is pretty intriguing. And what happens with Daphne (love Sandra's term for her)?

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(5/28/2022) Are these two characters going to continually profess their love for each other for two-thirds of each of the twelve chapters? And will Sandy come up with a new surprise in each chapter? Seducing hubby's paramore would be hot but will Steven do it in one paragraph while discussing it for a page or two. Seems like Steven is just there for the ride on a redundant roller coaster. I'm sorry but three stars again. I may not finish this series.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(5/28/2022) Are these two characters going to continually profess their love for each other for two-thirds of each of the twelve chapters? And will Sandy come up with a new surprise in each chapter? Seducing hubby's paramore would be hot but will Steven do it in one paragraph while discussing it for a page or two. Seems like Steven is just there for the ride on a redundant roller coaster. I'm sorry but three stars again. I may not finish this series.

blueme769blueme769almost 2 years ago

Calling her by name feels distant. Mommy would be kinkier when he pound her hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very lovely way to treat your mother. A thoughtful gift. Shove the cock down her throat. Believe it or not, a mother is designed to receive such an incestuous embrace. The maternal instinct wins out over the gag reflex every single time. A mother's bond is never stronger than when her son throbs and kicks, penis deep inside her neck. A mother can't help but be flattered as her face is plundered. And then, there's still one more damp, secret place for her son to explore. Every frizzy bitch soccer milf and divorcing trophy wife has one. But they're not all virgin pure. That dark, clenching sphincter, hidden in the crevice of her buttocks, prim, proper and obscenely innocent. When a son fucks his virgin mother's clenched, clutching bunghole, he's only exercising his right to the pursuit of happiness. And a mother always wants her son to be happy. I just know these two are going to live happily ever after, starting a whole new family of inbred blessings.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My opinion. Keep on writing. This story can't have too many chapters. Thank you for what is here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still awesome but I think you get a little carried away on the darling thing ( just my opinion ) but keep this going with many more chapters although this was a while back 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

knershknersh9 months ago

I like this Story but the charakters are very Flip floppy in what they want from one chapter to another.

Gym52Gym528 months ago

I am enjoying the premise of this story, but you need to have someone independent to proofread your work you regularly misspell words or miss words of a sentence changing the whole sense of the sentence.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The idea about seducing Daphne and getting her pregnant is really spiteful and fucked up. I suppose I should be concerned that I had that idea, too, and yet I think reading all those LW stories and shit has really conditioned my brain into desiring fucked up vengeance schemes. I'll have to reflect on that at some point I suppose.

The mom seems to reveal some arbitrary surprise every chapter, which seems very convenient for rolling some kind of plot along. I'd be having major trust issues with all that. She seems to always have some scheme cooking. Of course, looking ahead a bit at the chapters left and glancing their descriptions, I think I know where this story is going. I'm trying to just enjoy it for what it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous