Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,129 Followers

"Steven," I'm not really tired but I am thirsty. Let's go have another glass of wine. I promise I'll take really good care of you whenever you are ready," Sandy whispered to me.

"Let's go have some more wine," I told her.

Once we had refilled our wine glasses and were seated on the sofa together, I heard Sandy giggle softly.

"Alright, what's so funny?" I asked her.

"You made me come so hard that I squirted. I guess I must be a slut but I know I'm not a worthless slut. I'll bet little Miss Big Tits Daffy Duck Fuck can't do that," she replied with a huge smile.

"Darling, not many women can. That's just one of dozens of things which make you so special," I replied.

"I love you so much, baby," Sandy said with a very happy sigh.

Everything that had happened tonight combined with the wine had us both nodding off to sleep as we cuddled together on the sofa.

I awakened sometime later to the feeling of a soft warm wetness on my cock. I was in a state of being half asleep and half awake. I struggled to bring myself to full consciousness. When I looked down, I saw my mother's head bobbing up and down in my lap. I reached out to caress her back suddenly realizing the events of the past several hours had been completely real. I ran my hand over soft the smooth skin of her back to touch the firm globes of her magnificent ass.

She stopped sucking my cock long enough to whisper, "I'm glad you're awake, darling. It's almost daylight. Let's go to bed so I can finish what I started here."

"You're insatiable!" I exclaimed.

"You've made me this way, my love. I only thought I had sex in the past. With you, it is totally different," she replied as she flattened her tongue and licked slowly from the base of my cock to the swollen purple head as if it was a lollipop.

'It's amazing how much better everything is, especially sex, when you do it with someone you truly love. I was positive there would be a lot of oral sex in our future together but I wasn't sure if either could survive a 69 together. We might both drown.' I thought to myself.

"Sandy, we both have a lot to do today. If we go to bed now, we may not get anything done. Let's go make breakfast together and decide exactly what we are going to do today to get things moving so we can begin our new life. You always taught me to set goals and keep my priorities in order," I said knowing if she insisted on going to bed my young hormones would win out over whatever sense of reason I might try to convince myself I still had.

She agreed with me albeit with considerable reluctance. We went out to the kitchen. Making breakfast together meant that I would make coffee and set the table while she cooked the food. We discussed what each of us was going to do today. She would be seeing the attorney, going shopping for some more desirable and sexier bras and panties, as well as driving to a nearby town to visit a sex shop. She wanted to minimize the risk of anyone seeing her in such a place.

I was going to school to enlist the assistance of a couple of my nerdy friends to attend to the surveillance of Dad and Daphne. I was sure I knew two of them who would welcome the opportunity to act as espionage agents in a "covert operation." At least, that is how they would think of it and I suppose that is what this would be.

I decided to skip my classes for the day and stop in to "visit" my Dad though I did not mention this to Sandy. I knew she would be worried we would get into a physical confrontation. I had little concern about that. Dad was a bully but he wasn't a particularly violent person. Besides, I was half his age, at least twice as quick, in far better physical condition, and he had insisted I take lessons in aikido and made me stay in it for five years so a physical confrontation with him was highly unlikely.

I was also going to call Tom, my boss, and arrange to take the night off from work. I did not want Mom to be at home alone should Dad come by, which I was reasonably sure he would do after my "visit" with him. I had a plan in mind that should insure that Mom and I would have some time to spend alone together. Now that I had gotten a taste of her I wanted more... a lot more. She was a sexual dynamo and we were both eager to release our pent up sexual energy.

As for my dad, I only wanted to rattle and unnerve him a little. When upset, people are more likely to think less clearly and make somewhat rash decisions thereby causing them to make mistakes they might otherwise avoid. This was the rationale behind my thinking.

Sandy and I cleaned the kitchen then went up to take a shower together. We managed to keep our shower playful and mostly nonsexual. That, of course, was quite difficult for us sense the sexual energy between had already reached a fever pitch and we were both acting much like children with a new toy.

Thinking back to my first experiences with sex I had been in much the same frame of mind. The trouble then, however, was the girl was not nearly as eager for more as I was. She wanted to be seduced every time and I just wanted to fuck her.

The bite mark I had left on Sandy's breast was clearly visible but she showed little concern about it saying she could easily cover it with makeup and would wear a blouse with a neckline high enough to cover it. Blouses and dresses with high necklines were her usual attire anyway. She rarely showed any cleavage which to me seemed like such a mistake due to her lovely breasts and silky smooth skin.

Sandy and I left to attend to our individual duties agreeing to meet back at home around 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I could not be sure which of us was more anxious about that. We did share a long soul searching deep, passionate kiss inside the house before we left for the day.

Locating my friends at school was a simple matter. They were creatures of habit so I went directly to the library where I knew they would be at this time of the morning. When I found them, I filled them in on what I wanted them to do for me. They were both eager to participate.

Seth, who was an electronics whiz kid took the lead even going so far as to tell me if I could get him into my dad's office for half an hour or so he could set up a miniature remotely operated audio/video monitoring system. I was sure I could get my mom's key to the office but the security code for the alarm system could be a problem. Seth assured me he could handle the alarm system.

Jacob, my other friend, was a photography freak. He assured me he could take high definition photographs from almost any distance. Jacob had dreams of becoming one of the paparazzi and he had amassed a lot of expensive high tech photographic equipment. This was like a dream come true for him.

Since I was studying chemical engineering, their areas of expertise were not in my realm of comprehension. I could operate most electronic gadgets like any kid my age but these two were light year ahead of me in their respective pursuits. I left my friends to workout the details of their "op." I had to laugh when I thought of this in that way but that is what it was. It just seemed strange to be running such an op against my own father but Mom wanted it and I had loved her as my mom long before I knew her as my lover.

I needed some time alone to think through how I was going to handle my dad today. I decided it would be best to take a soft and gentle approach rather than rush headlong into it. I was sure Mom's attorney would probably need a day or so to get the legal wheels turning. I imagined there would be motions to file and other such things. My knowledge of legal procedures was practically nonexistent and I surely did not want to give Dad a heads up about the situation by telling him Mom was seeing a lawyer. Prudence was my best ally at this point.

When I visited him at his office, I was pleasant and so was my dad. I asked him if we could speak privately and he agreed but he did ask if my mother had sent me. Fortunately, I did not have to lie to him since she did not know I was coming to see him. I told him no, in fact, she was aware I was even coming to see him. My dad seemed somewhat relieved by that bits of news. I guessed he thought Mom had not told me everything that had happened.

I told him I had gone out with some friends after work last night and I got home rather late. I explained that when I got home, I had found Mom in the kitchen crying. She told me she and you had a serious argument so I tried to comfort her as best I could. I said I had assured her this would blow over just as they always had in the past. You've had many spats but you always managed to patch things up quickly.

Dad appeared to be somewhat smug about all of this. I took a risk by suggesting that perhaps he might take an unexpected business trip. Mom had seemed unusually upset this time and a little break could give her a some time to simmer down. I tried to play into his ego by saying he knew how emotional girls could get over silly things. I did not suggest he take Daphne with him as that might be a little too much bait for the old fish to swallow.

He thought about it for a moment and called Daphne into the office. He told her he was going to have to go out of town for a few days. He told he needed to go to San Francisco and for her to make airline reservations and to book him a room at the Four Seasons Hotel as quickly as possible. I noticed a bright smile appear on Daphne's lips as she said, "Yes, sir," before turning around to go back to her desk. I was sure there was an exaggerated sway in her hips as she walked to the door.

I maintained a blank look on my face even though I sure the Four Seasons was probably far above the price of a room at a Holiday Inn which was where we had always stayed whenever Mom and I had gone anywhere with him. I just didn't realize how far above that price it actually was. Much later, I would learn more about such things.

I thanked Dad for seeing me and we shook hands. He told me it was quite alright that I had stopped by and asked me to keep this visit just between us men and not tell Mom I had been here. He said he would call Mom and tell he would be out of town for a few days on business. This time I did lie by telling him I would be sure and keep this as our little secret but I thought to myself, 'The next time we meet, you will not be so smug or happy. This will most likely be the last time you will think you are in control of the situation.'

I was about to walk out of the front door of the office when I heard Daphne say, "I have the reservations confirmed for to...morrow, sir." I noticed she added 'morrow' very quickly when she realized I had not yet closed the outside door. I was sure the word "to" which I had heard her say was actually "two." I wondered what Dad would do tonight. Surely, he would need some clothes and toiletries for an out of town business trip.

I smiled to myself when I got into my car thinking Dad had taken the bait and I would have at least two or three days alone with Sandy, my beloved mother. If Sandy and the attorney got things moving we might only have to see my dad again when he came to get his belongings, during the divorce negotiations, or at any of the court hearings if it reached that point. I knew Mom had dug her heels in and she was hell bent on hanging Dad up by his nuts.

Sandy was waiting for me at home when I got there. She greeted me as if she was a newly wed bride when I walked through the door. She was wearing an emerald green teddy which rather surprised me but damn she looked hot. I had hardly thought of sex all day but seeing her with her always radiant smile made my cock begin to harden instantly. She threw herself into my arms as though I had been gone for months.

"Steven," she said in a subdued tone, "There is something I did not tell you last night or this morning. I'm sure we will be alone for at least the next few days. Before your father left last night, he packed a suitcase. I'm sure he will be staying with Daphne for several days. I almost regretted having gone to visit my dad at his office today butit had more or less put him on notice that I would be staying with Mom which may have fed his ego by knowing she would not go out for a revenge fuck. Somehow, I did not think such a thought had even crossed his mind believing he still had total control over his wife.

"In that case, I suppose I should not have bothered to call Tom, my boss, this morning to arrange to have tonight off so I could be here for you in case Dad came by," I said to her.

"Well, I'm glad you did. I want you to be here with me, especially tonight, my love," she replied with a smile.

"Before you ask, Sandy, I love the teddy. You look so beautiful and sexy in it but you shouldn't have spent so much," I told her.

"Shush," she said giving me a devilish wink, "I bought this as much for myself as I did for you. I saw it and I wanted to look and feel sexy for me and maybe just a little slutty for you. Also, don't worry so much about the money. Everything will be just fine."

"Well, mission accomplished with the teddy, sweetheart. You look awesome. Now tell me what the attorney said," I replied.

"Well, Donna, that's my attorney's name, said she believes we will have little difficulty in persuading Robert to settling by agreeing to my demands. However, due to the amount of money involved he may choose to try to fight it. Donna said she would be filing motions immediately to prevent him from liquidating any of his assets. She also wants to to obtain a restraining order to prevent him from disturbing me. She did say that could be quite difficult to do since he has no history of violence either domestic or otherwise," Sandy told me.

"What about her legal fees?" I asked.

"Donna said she would be willing to accept a fee of $100,000 contingent upon us winning the case. If and Donna did say it was a big if, we should not get all that I want, she would accept a more moderate fee of $10,000. Donna told me that she was sure the settlement would more than adequate to justify her fee regardless of the outcome but she was confident we will prevail," Sandy explained.

I did not know a great deal about legal matters and attorney's fees but I did remember a couple of friends whose parents had paid $10,000 or more for legal fees, fines, penalties, etc. for DUI cases on their behalf so it seemed reasonable, at least to me and Mom seemed OK with it, too. I was not a minor child so there would be no child support payments but it they were able to prove the amount of the assets and income Dad might not have told Mom about, the spousal support could be substantial. I was sure Mom was going for all she could possibly get."

I told her I had seen my friends about the surveillance project and they were aggressively on board to do it. I also told her I needed the key to Dad's office as I was hoping to have a live cam set up in there. I was pretty sure it would not be admissible as evidence in court but it should be very useful during the negotiations. She mentioned the security system and I told her my friends had told me they could handle that with little trouble.

Her jaw dropped when I told her I had gone to Dad's office today.

Before she could say anything, I told her it had gone well as I was not confrontational with him. I also told her I had suggested he take a business trip for a couple of days to give her time to cool off and I had heard Daphne tell him the reservations were confirmed just as I was leaving his office. This meant, of course, he would not be around for at least two or three days.

Sandy smiled and giggled as she said, "It seems you wanted to be sure you got some alone time with your little angel slut and I love it that you thought to do it but I'm sure the business trip was a smoke screen he set up for you. I am almost positive he will be with Daphne at her place and has already canceled the reservations."

I didn't bother to mention San Francisco. Maybe Dad had played me for a fool or maybe he and Daphne really would be going on the trip. It could be a little reward for her. I did not know and I cared even less. I had Sandy, who was my mom but she was even more now. She was my precious little angel slut. All Dad had was Daphne or Miss Big Tits Daffy Duck Fuck, as Sandy liked to refer to her. I was clearly the winner.

Both Sandy and I liked the nickname, angel slut, which I did sometimes call her but neither of us thought of her as actually being a slut. Yes, she was highly sexual with me but she was definitely not a slut. She and I were in love and our love transcended everything else, including the taboo of our incestuous relationship.

I laughed and whispered softly to Sandy, "You are mine now, angel slut, you may as well get used to it."

She reached for her purse, tossed a tube of Anal Ease on the coffee table as she said with a naughty smile, "I'm already used to that and I love it but there's something else I want to get used to and I want to start that tonight, my darling lover. I do not wish to be a virgin anywhere on our wedding night. I want to be well used by you long before then."

Sandy turned around and bent over as she pulled the fabric of the teddy to one side exposing the cleft between the cheeks of her firm ass. I saw the stub of a butt plug protruding slightly from her anus. She told me the woman at the sex shop suggested she wear it for a while today since tonight was to be the first time a man took her anally.

The things women share with each other, even as total strangers, was a constant source of amazement to me.

"Darling, please tell me the truth about this. Have you ever fucked a girl in her ass before?" Sandy asked me.

"No, Sandy, I haven't. I've always wanted to, but the girls were always afraid to try it. They said it was too nasty and they were afraid it would hurt them too badly," I told her honestly.

"I'm really happy to know that. This will be special for both of us. Losing our most forbidden virginity together but it doesn't feel either forbidden or taboo to me. It feels so right. A mother surrendering herself to her son in the ultimate act of submission and love. I am so happy we can share this with each other. Baby, I want you to fuck your mother in her tight little ass and claim as your own something no one has ever had nor ever will except you. When you are in me all the way, please hold me tight and pound my hot slutty ass as hard as you can. Fill my bowels with your hot sweet cream. Make it hurt, I went through childbirth bringing you into this world. I want this to hurt me and bring me as close to that kind of exquisite pain as possible," Mom said with tears of joy rolling down her beautiful cheeks, "Mark your little angel slut on the inside as only you can."

"Sandy, I don't want to hurt you," I told her sincerely.

"Baby, I'm looking forward to this pain. I truly want it from you and for you," she said as her joyful tears continued to fall like rain.

My cock hardened as it never had before as her words sunk into my young brain. I really didn't want to cause her to feel physical pain but she seemed almost desperate for it. She wanted us to share this knowing we would be giving each other something we could never give to anyone else. It was an incredible feeling to know this was something she wanted to give me and I had done so very little to persuade her to do it.

I picked up the Anal Ease and handed it to her before lifting her into my arms and carrying her to the bedroom. At this point, there was no turning back for either of us. She was mine. I was hers. We were about to seal our love with the most forbidden of all taboos. Mom had virtually begged me to do this and I was not going to disappoint her. If this was what she really wanted then I was going to ravage her tight hot asshole and make her scream when I did it.

OG4U
OG4U
1,129 Followers