Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the bedroom, I wanted to simply rip the teddy to shreds but I made her take it off instead. I liked seeing her in it and right now we could not really afford for her to buy another one. I also wanted us to keep it as token of our eternal love.

I adored her sensuous body and I wanted to worship it and make her know how truly beautiful she was to me. There was no woman on the planet who looked more beautiful or desirable to me than Sandy, my own mother.

"Sandy, get on your knees and suck my cock." This was not an order or a command this was a more of a request which I made with love and which she recognized as such.

My beautiful mom, my loving Sandy, dropped to her knees without hesitation. She sucked me tenderly but firmly into her warm, inviting, and eager mouth.

I placed my hands on her head and pumped my throbbing hard cock slowly back and forth in her mouth going a little deeper with each stroke. I reached down with my right hand and massaged her throat while telling her to breathe slowly.

"I'm going to take your throat. I will tell you to take a deep breath just before I penetrate all the way. You will gag and that is OK but I will only hold it there for a couple of seconds the first time. I will not let you choke. You will do this for me, won't you?" I asked her.

She pulled her mouth off to whisper, "Yes, my love, I trust you. Do as you wish."

After a few more strokes into her hungry mouth, I said, "Take a deep breath, sweetheart, I'm going to give it all to you now."

I massaged her throat gently and when I felt her take the breath, I gripped her head and drove my cock through her mouth and down into her throat. I felt her gag reflex kick in as I did this. I held my cock deep inside for a count of two before pulling it out.

She gasped and coughed before looking up at me. Her eyes were watering a little but she was smiling as she said. "Do it again, baby, but leave it in my throat a little longer this time, please. I want to do this for you and I know I now know I can if you help me like you did that time. Just tell me when to take a breath."

After four or five more of times of full penetration into her throat, Sandy backed off of my cock, took a deep breath and swallowed my cock into the depths of her throat all on her own. She did not stop driving her mouth forward until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I felt her throat flex as if she was trying to swallow my cock whole. She held my cock in her throat for what seemed like minutes but I know it was only a few seconds. When she finally pulled off she said, "I want to practice this on you a lot more often now that I know I can do it. Your little angel slut is going to be the best little cock sucker you ever had."

"Sandy, you already are," I replied.

"Baby, I'm going to be the best of everything you ever had and not just sexually although that is very high on my list," she giggled.

"I love you, Goldie," I said with a laugh.

"Goldie, what the hell does that mean?" Sandy asked me.

I explained that her giggle, her personality and even her body made me think of Goldie Hawn.

She smiled and said, "I like that comparison. I always thought she was really cute and acted like an eternal teenager. Thank you, darling, I know you meant it as a compliment and I don't get too many of those."

"From now on you'll be getting a lot of them, sweetheart," I told her.

She sighed but it seemed more like she was purring like a contented kitten. I was very pleased to see her so happy.

"Now my love, my tight hot horny little asshole is ready to be stuffed full of your hard man meat and filled with your cream. Please, don't keep me waiting all night," Sandy said to me.

As I reached for the Anal Ease which she had dropped on the night stand beside the bed, Sandy stopped me.

"No," she said, "let's get ready and as soon as you remove the butt plug stick the head of your cock in quickly. I told you I want to feel a little pain. Just go slowly and if it hurts too much then we'll try the lube. Just rub some on your cock instead. That should lubricate it and make you a little less sensitive so you can last longer. I want to enjoy losing my anal virginity to you and taking yours at the same time. If that makes me an anal slut then I'm ready to be one for you."

Sandy got on the bed on her hands and knees to present her gorgeous ass to me. I knelt behind her placing the head of my swollen cock just below the butt plug. Very slowly I extracted the butt plug from her tiny brown star. Just as I pulled it out of her, I pushed the head of my cock inside before it could snap shut. Sandy let out a loud gasp as the much larger invader penetrated her tight opening.

"Are you OK, my love? Does it hurt too much?" I asked her.

"Y-y-yes, I'm OK and it hurts like hell but don't you dare pull it out. Hold it there for a moment or two and let me get used to it then ease it in just a little deeper. Please take it slowly at first," she grunted.

After a moment or so, I pushed my cock in giving her about another inch then I withdrew it leaving just the head inside her clutching sphincter.

"OK, baby give me some more," Sandy pleaded.

I began to push in and pull back with a slow steady rhythm, driving a little more of my hard throbbing cock deeper into her rectum with each stroke. When she had taken it all but about two inches I grabbed her hips, pulled my cock back leaving only the head inside and said, "You're going to take it all this time, my little angel slut."

"Do it, baby, ram that big hard cock into me as hard as you can and pound my tight ass. Make your little angel slut scream and beg for more," Sandy moaned.

The Anal Ease was obviously working on me. I felt as if I could go on forever. I thrust my hips against her with powerful driving lunges probing my cock into the depths of her bowels with every stroke. She was moaned and thrashed as she drove her own hips back to meet my pummeling thrusts. I could feel her clenching my cock with her anal muscles as if she was trying to milk the cum from me. The intense pressure of her muscular massage on my cock was just too much for me. I felt my balls begin to churn and I knew they would soon erupt and fill her hungry bowels with my seed.

"This is it, baby," I screamed as my balls exploded sending torrents of my creamy cum into her tight clenching ass.

"Do it, darling. It yours. Fill it with your hot sperm," Sandy moaned as her body shuddered from the explosion of her first anal climax.

Sandy collapsed on the bed with me on her back both of us gasping for breath. I raised myself up on my forearms to keep my weight off of her but she told me to lie down on her. She wanted full body contact with me.

After a few minutes, when I tried to pull my softening cock from her fiery rectum, Sandy said, "No, baby, don't pull it out yet. I like having you inside me. I never imagined anal sex would be so wonderful. It didn't hurt nearly as bad as I had expected it would and my orgasm was incredible. I never dreamed I would have an orgasm from anal sex. You didn't even have to rub my clit."

"Darling, it was just as fantastic for me. I hope this will not be the last time we do this," I told her.

"Believe me, sweetheart, I'm going to want this often. Everything we have done together so far has just seemed to get better and better," Sandy said still breathing heavily.

Finally, my flaccid cock slipped out of her without warning. I rolled off of Sandy and laid on my back. She turned her body to me draping her leg across my thighs while she placed her arm across my chest.

"I just realized, you took both my throat and my ass cherry today. You even made me spot blood from my pussy yesterday. Wow! I may be a frizzy assed bitch and a cunt to your father but I know I'm a lot more than that you and that is all that matters to me, darling. I love you, Steven," Sandy said with a smile showing my father's words no longer anything to her.

"I love you, Sandy, my beautiful little angel slut," I replied.

I could only imagine how she would feel after a few more months, Sandy would be almost like she was when she was in college. Once again, she would be full of life and ready to take on the world but this time she would not be alone. We would be doing it together.

Once again, we fell asleep much like we had on the sofa in the wee hours of this morning although it was barely even 5:30 in the afternoon.

A couple of hours later, Sandy jostled me out of my sleep. "Well, at least you're not sporting a woody and even though I am horny, I think we need to eat something besides each other," She said with a smile.

I told Sandy she was smiling much more frequently than she had in months to which she replied, "I have a much greater reason to smile now. Finally, I have found my true love, thank you, my darling."

"What do you have in mind for dinner?" I asked.

"Let's call an order in to that Chinese place for something to carry out. I want to get out of the house for a little while but I don't really want to go out to eat and I don't want to cook," she said.

"OK, angel slut, put on some clothes and I will do the same." I told her.

I went to my room and slipped on a pair of cut offs and a t-shirt before going to the kitchen to wait for her.

When Sandy walked in a few minutes later, I was stunned. She was wearing a t-shirt which had to be at least one size too small for her, quite possibly two, and a pair of shorts almost too short to be called shorts. The shorts were so tight they almost appeared to have been painted onto her body.

"From the expression on your face, you obviously like what you see," Sandy said as she flashed me one of her radiant smiles.

"Like what I see doesn't even begin to describe it. My God, Sandy, you look sensational, Sweetheart, I've never seen you dress like that. How long have you had that little outfit? You can't even be described as a milf. You look like you're still in college," I told her meaning every word I said.

"I bought it today along with the teddy and some sexy bras, panties and a few other things. Everything I bought was especially for you so don't say one word about the money I spent. I can see it was well worth my little indulgence," Sandy stated with authority.

"When the divorce is final, this is much more like how I want you to dress all the time. I want you to show off your magnificent figure. You are one hot looking babe," I told her letting know how much I approved of her choices so far.

"A hot looking babe, huh? Wow, I really like that," she bubbled excitedly as she ran over to kiss me.

"Sandy, let's go get the food now because after we eat we are going to make love. We have had wonderful sex so far but I want us to make love together," I said to her.

"Darling, I want that more than anything but the truth is I am just equally as ready to have you fuck my pussy and use me like your own personal whore and I'll be thrilled for you to do it. I do not know how a whore fucks a man but I'm going to give it everything I have. I truly mean every time I say you own me. You keep telling me how beautiful you think my body is and I want you to know it belongs only to you," She told me leaving no doubt she meant every word of it.

"I love you, Sandy, and I adore you," was all I could think of saying to her in reply.

"Let's go, stud. You've got to feed this hot babe. If you're going to fuck me, you have to feed me. A whore can't work on an empty stomach," she giggled.

"You've certainly changed in the course of a day," I said.

"I don't think I've changed. I think I've just finally got a man who lets me be who I really want to be for him. I remember a song called "Natural Woman." I think Carole King wrote and performed it. That, my love, is how you make me feel... like a natural woman. Thank you," Mom said with tiny tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"Let's go eat before your mascara starts to run," I said with a smile trying to prevent a rainstorm of her tears.

We went out to get a carry out order from the Chinese restaurant. Sandy decided she was not quite ready to seen in public dressed so scantily so she remained in the car while I went inside alone to pickup our order. It turned out that she had probably made a very wise decision to stay in the car. Two of our neighbors who lived a few houses down the street from were there having dinner. They did not seem to notice me but I am certain if Sandy had gone inside everyone would not only have noticed her but also would have paid keen attention to her.

Sandy smiled shyly when I told her who I had seen but I know deep inside she was as eager as I was to have the opportunity to show ourselves off as a couple. We would definitely have to move somewhere fr away so we could freely be the lovers we both desired so much to be. True love should never have to be hidden away secretly behind closed doors.

While we were eating, Sandy told me she had a confession to make. She wanted me to keep going to school but to stop working. I was confused by this until she explained we were not in the financial crunch I thought we were. She told me that when she had started taking the temporary accounting assignments she had opened a personal bank account and she had deposited all of her earnings into that account. She had even supplemented the account from time to time from the household account she and Dad shared. Since he never bothered to look at that account no question had ever arisen about it. She said we would be OK for a while.

Sandy also told me that during the summer break from school she wanted us to go and visit her sister, my Aunt Karen and her daughter Rachel. Aunt Karen and my dad had never gotten along so we rarely ever got to see her or my cousin.

I knew Mom was, once again, setting me up for something but I decided to wait and see exactly what she had in mind rather than ask her a lot of obvious questions. I could not help but think my mom would have been a terrific attorney had she chosen to study law.

After we finished eating, Sandy wanted us to go to bed. I was positive neither she nor I had no intentions of us going to sleep anytime soon. We had not yet actually made love together slowly and passionately. We both wanted thunder crashing, ground shaking, nuclear explosion sex together. I truly hoped my youthful hormones were up to her quenching, at least temporarily, her seemingly insatiable desires forever.

*****

Readers: I am enjoying writing this story. It is my sincere wish that you enjoy reading it. You make the call - More or stop now.