Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bluesfan74Bluesfan74over 6 years ago

this just gets better!!!! Lol

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Love this

I have no idea how you do it but this just keeps getting hotter.

boaman007boaman007over 6 years ago
Awesome

Great job on the change of direction with the story line. A much better scenario with the best friend and a threesome relationship. Now tear the hell out of the soon to be ex-husbands. Can't wait for the rest of the story.

calibammacalibammaover 6 years ago
Where is the rest

Hey when do we hear of the divorce results? Come on dude lol and how do I know when you post the next part?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved how you turned the hot mom/son duo into a smoking hot f/m/f trio situation. Can't wait to see what those hidden cameras turn up.

Myslutwife17Myslutwife17over 6 years ago
Loved It!!! 5stars

I agree with all the comments so far. I love the new twist in the story although the thought of fucking the aunt & cousin should stay in play. The next chapter needs to have the divorces finalized so that they can start living there lives in the open. The most important thing I want to see is Sandy will always be Stevens biggest love. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely done, provocative and alluring. Pussy moistening as well.

The humiliated mother had enough. Finding out her husbands craving for the taste of delicious sperm and having better legs than her infuriated her. "He's not going take my son away from me". She burst into her son's bedroom and saw the two of them in a sixty nine. "Oh GOD! NO... Her son watched his mother's expression as he sucked his hot sissy Daddies prick. " Son stop, give me that cock of yours, I'll show you how I suck cock". She licked and sucked the teen transvestites penis......

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Good series. Son needs to start a crash course on being a Dom in a Dom/Sub relationship. Failure to learn will leave everyone unfulfilled, wanting and disappointed. Sandy is very insecure and unsure of her self-worth. Sexually she requires a dominant male. In all other matters, she is secure in her actions, goals and motives. Tracy is a wild card. She jumps before she thinks. Extreme care is warranted. With the introduction of new characters, the author needs to develop them in depth and breadth. New subplots need to be de e,oped carefully and logically. I still rate this series 5-stars.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

This series just gets kinkier and kinkier. Absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Once again I have to laugh at Sandy when she says things like, "please don't ever leave me." Maybe stop trying to whore him out to other women? I mean he's already told her a thousand times she's his forever and the only woman for him. But that will never be enough. She needs to seek professional help to get over those insecurities caused by her husband's mistreatment (or at least greatly amplified by it). Mind you that would be a far less exciting (?) story so I guess we're going all-in on the polygamy shit.

At some point he's going to have to start charging for his services. The lover experience with a great fuck: $1,000 for 2 hours ($3,000 for all night). The impregnation lover deluxe package: $6,000. Easy money for this stud. Although it sounds like they won't need money soon enough if all goes to plan, but he may as well get a little cash for it. I mean why not? :)

Anyway, I would say it's starting to get out of hand, but clearly this is only the beginning. I would prefer if they would cut back on the sex just a little so we can have a bit more plot action and shoving it in the faces of their cheating spouses. That would be fun to read. I'm still holding out hope for Daphne getting used as a slutty pawn against the dad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous