Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,122 Followers

I tried not to be too conspicuous about noticing Tracy but Sandy could see she was having an effect on me. She brought it up when Tracy stepped out to go to the bathroom by telling me she could see that Tracy being there was getting me aroused. I tried to downplay it but it was to no avail. Sandy teased me that Tracy might be up for a revenge fuck and if I wanted her she would help me to get her. I couldn't understand why Sandy seemed so intent upon me being with another woman but I decided to push her buttons by telling her I would love to get Tracy into bed. She smiled and said she would see what she could do about it. She suggested I leave for an hour or so to give them a chance to talk privately.

When I got back to the house a couple of hours later, Tracy was no longer there. Sandy told me to think nothing of it. Tracy would most likely be back coming back later. She said they had talked and she had told Tracy I had the hots for her. She said Tracy was a little put off by it at first but she agreed that a revenge fuck with a horny young stud like me might be just what she needed. Sandy said she had assured Tracy there would be no complications or problems if she wanted to sleep with me and she would even leave the house so we could be alone for a couple of hours.

When Tracy returned later in the afternoon, Sandy did make an excuse to go out for a couple of hours. Before she left, she told me quietly she was sure there would be no problem in my getting Tracy into bed. I found out almost as soon as Sandy left that getting Tracy into bed was not going to be a problem but getting her out of bed might not be so easy.

She wasted no time in telling me what she and Sandy had discussed earlier and that if I wanted her she would be thrilled to have sex with me. I took her at her word wasting no time by picking her up in my arms and carrying her to my bedroom. She seemed to really like being carried to bed like that. When I got her out of her clothes, I was amazed at how incredible her body was.

Her skin was flawless from head to toe. Her breasts were a lot like Sandy's. They were perky C-cups with almost no sag to them. Her very firm heart shaped ass would be the envy of almost any woman. I could not understand why men who had women like my mom, my Aunt Karen or Tracy would ever want to cheat on them. I pushed aside any thought of this as me cheating on Sandy since she was the one who had been pushing me toward something being with another woman from the very beginning. She had also basically served Tracy to me on a platter and I was now eager to find out for myself if she was as hot as I had thought she would be.

I laid Tracy down on my bed and quickly climbed in beside her not wishing to run the risk of her changing her mind and backing out at the last moment but I did give one last opportunity to do so.

"Are you sure you're alright with this, Tracy?" I asked her.

"God! Yes, Steven, I don't know what I have done wrong. I keep myself in good shape and I never turn my husband down when he wants sex, but he hardly ever touches me. When he does he just pumps in and out of me until he comes. As soon as he finishes he rolls over and goes to sleep. I have cried myself to sleep so many nights trying to figure out what I have done to make him not want me anymore. I saw the woman he cheated on me with and I don't know what he sees in her," Tracy said almost breaking down in tears. I want you to make love to me. I need to feel desirable to a man. I have seen you get an erection in the past when I was here but I thought it was just your overactive teenage hormones. Today, I feel like you really want me.

"Tracy, you are a very beautiful, sexy woman and maybe my teenage hormone were being overactive but I do want you and I want you to know how just how much," I told her.

I certainly didn't want her crying while we were making love. I held her close and kissed her tenderly all over her face and neck. She responded like a lover, not like a woman who was afraid or ashamed of what she was doing. She was horny and she made sure I knew it. She reached down and began stroking my already hard cock with her soft delicate hand.

"Ummm," she moaned, "you are so hard and stiff I can hardly wait to feel it inside me. I'm on birth control pills so we don't have to worry about me getting pregnant. I want you to flood me with your hot sweet sperm. I must tell you though that I've been married for a long time but our sex life has not been very adventurous so please be patient with me. I will try to do whatever you want me to do. I know part of this is wanting to feel like I'm getting even with my husband but I also want you to make love to me. It makes me feel all tingly inside feeling how hard you are for me. Please forgive my language but I'm horny and I want you to fuck my pussy."

"Just relax, Tracy, I am going to make love to you and I'm going to fuck your horny little pussy. If I do something you don't like or don't want to do just tell me and we'll stop so we can, at least, talk about it to find out why it bothers you," I whispered to her.

"Oh, honey, I like it that you will talk to me if something bothers me. I really hope I can do whatever you want without having to even think about it. We have hardly even started and I'm already feeling really good about this," she whispered back to me.

I leaned down and took each of her nipples between my lips one after the other. They were hard and spiked like tiny pebbles. Her breasts were very firm. Her firm, tiny body made me feel like she was a teenager even though she was mature woman in her late thirties. Tracy seemed so small and fragile I was almost afraid she would break but I was sure she would not. In fact, she would show me as we progressed just how strong and full of passion her beautiful lithe body really was.

"This may sound silly but you are so beautiful and tiny you seem almost like a virgin to me," I said with a smile.

"It doesn't seem silly to me, Steven, it actually feels strange. I wish I was a virgin. I almost feel as if I am a virgin for you. I just my hope pussy will feel tight to you. I'm sure the young girl you've been with before were much better than me," she said shyly.

"Don't even think about comparing yourself to anyone else, Tracy, you have been one of my sexual fantasies for almost as long as I can remember. I have gone to bed many nights imagining you were in bed with me," I told her.

As I kissed her slowly down her tummy, I felt her open her legs for me. I moved my face closer to her pussy licking and kissing her soft silky skin. She wanted to know if I was going to eat her and when I told her I was she gasped in anticipation. She told me her husband hardly ever did that anymore and she really missed it. I felt sorry for her. She was such a beautiful woman and seemed only to want to please a man. I felt sure she would please me and I would do my best to please her. Sandy had started this and if Tracy turned out to be anything like I expected, we would be having sex quite regularly until Sandy either stopped us or we moved away.

I pushed Tracy's legs open wider and licked her soft labia before probing my tongue inside her glistening slit. I sucked her swollen little clit into mouth and flicked my tongue across the sensitive tip. Tracy bucked her hips against my mouth indicating how much she was enjoying the oral stimulation.

"Baby, let me turn around so I can suck you while you eat me. I really want to do it," Tracy said almost stammering from the intensity of my tongue against her turgid little clit.

I suppose it was because her husband didn't give her the kind of attention she needed, but I was sure she was going to reach an orgasm very quickly. Her breathing was rapid and shallow and her moans were becoming louder by the moment. I had no way of knowing how she normally reacted during sex but I was reasonably sure she was much more quiet than she was now. In just a matter of moments, she exploded in her first orgasm. After catching her breath, Tracy climbed into my arms and told me that was the first really good orgasm she had had in over three years. I asked her if she had a vibrator and she said had one but she had lost interest in it. She explained she might be a little weird but she liked it best when a man made her come and her husband hadn't done that in over three years. I told her that now that I had gotten her off with my tongue I wanted to get her off with my cock.

"Yes, do it, Steven. I want so badly to come on your cock and feel your wonderful seed filling my womb. I just hope Sandy will let us do this often. I could get used to being with you," Tracy said with a smile.

I rolled onto my back and told Tracy to get on top and ride my cock. She scrambled onto me as quickly as she could. She smiled down at me and told me she wanted to do anything I wanted her to do.

"Have you ever had it in you ass, Tracy?" I asked her.

"No, my husband would never try that and I'm actually afraid it will hurt too much. You're a little bigger than he is," she hesitated before asking, "do you want to do it to me in my ass?"

"Yes, Tracy, I do and now that I know you've still got that cherry left. I want it. Give me your anal cherry, baby," I replied.

"I know I told you I wanted to try anything you wanted but I wasn't expecting you to ask me that. Can I have a little time to think about it?" she asked shyly.

"Of course, honey. If you let me do it, I'll be as gentle as I can," I told her reassuringly.

"Ummm. I like this a lot. You want me to be your little slut, don't you, Steven?" She asked.

"Yes, Tracy, indeed I do. You'll give me your tight, hot little ass and be my little slut, won't you?" I wanted to know.

"The way I feel right now, I'll do anything for you. I want to feel you stretch me open and shoot your hot cream into me. I don't know how long Sandy will let us continue to do this, but until she stops us I want to feel like I'm yours. I'll be your slut if you'll be my stud. Your cock feel so good inside me. Damn, if I was 19 and not married I'd be willing to have your baby," was her answer.

With that she began rocking her hips back and forth on my swollen cock while grinding her clit against my pubic bone. I knew she wanted to come again so I reached up and squeezed her breasts which caused her to moan very loudly.

I flipped her onto her back and spread her legs out over her shoulders. I was going to ram my cock as hard and deep into her strong little body as I could. She let out a scream as I penetrated the opening to her cervix and sprayed my fiery cum deep inside her. She threw her arms around my neck to cling to me as tightly as she could. Her body wracked in spasm after spasm and the shock waves of orgasmic bliss rolled through her.

"Oh fuck! I'm your slut. Yes, baby, you can have my anal cherry whenever you want it. Stretch my tight little virgin ass with your wonderful cock just like you're stretching my horny little pussy. I'm yours. Please be mine for as long as you can. Fuck hard and deep. Give me your cum. Squirt your hot juice into my slutty little pussy," Tracy moaned so loudly I was sure the neighbors must have heard her.

Slowly we recovered from the euphoria of our climax. Tracy nestled into me as if she was a little girl. Her petite body made her feel like a little girl but she was all woman. I could have fallen asleep with her in my arms but I was not sure how Sandy would take it if she came back and found us sleeping.

Fortunately, that was a moot point since we heard Sandy call to us from the hallway, "Are you two ready for a break?. I picked up some pizza while I was out if you care to join me."

Tracy smiled and said, "I suppose we should go have pizza with her. God, I wonder if she heard me. I know I got really loud but it was just so good I couldn't help myself. I'm usually very quiet during sex. I just didn't care who heard me this time and I meant what I said about you taking my anal cherry, It yours whenever you want it. If there is something we can get to ease the pain I'd appreciate it, but I'll take the pain for you. You're a little bigger than I'm used to so I know you're going to stretch me in a few places but you feel so good I really don't care. I don't want to upset Sandy but I do want you to think of me as your hot little slut and I'll find a way to let you fuck me whenever you want."

When we got to the kitchen, Sandy had pizza and beer on the table. I laughed to myself when I thought of having taken her ass here on the table earlier in the day. I wondered how Tracy might feel about things if she knew Sandy and I were lovers.

Sandy laughed when we walked in and said, "Well, I don't have to ask if you had a good time. I can see by the looks on your faces and the noises I heard that you did. It sounded like you were killing her. Was he good for you, Tracy?"

"Oh my God! He was incredible. I hope you won't be angry but I want to do this again soon," Tracy replied.

"Tracy you have to promise to keep this just between the three of us, but Steven and I are also lovers. It started when I caught Robert and his secretary together. I guess for me it began as a revenge fuck like it did you but it has become much more for us. As far as you and Steven continuing your um...activities, I don't have a problem with it. I've known for a long time that Steven thought you were hot and I was sure he had fantasies about you so if you both want to be together from time to time, I won't mind," Sandy told us.

"Damn, Sandy, I had no idea about the two of you, but I can certainly understand it. Actually, I've had a bit of a crush on Steven for the past couple of years but I couldn't let anyone know about it. Now that I know what my husband is doing and how good Steven is, I do want to be with him whenever you say it's OK," Tracy admitted.

"Sandy, I'm glad you are alright with me having Tracy from time to time. I have had a thing for her from about the time I started noticing girls and getting hard. Actually, if you would both be OK with it, I'd like to have a threesome with you tonight," I told them hoping this admission would not upset either of them.

Tracy spoke up first, "Well, I've never had a threesome and I've never been with another girl, but I think I could do this if both of you want to try it."

Sandy stood up and stripped off her clothes and said, "I'm ready to try it and Tracy I've always thought you were hot too so I'm ready when are."

Again, I didn't give Tracy a chance to think about it and back out. I leaned over to her and started unbuttoning her blouse. Her shorts followed and soon her gorgeous petite body was on full display along with that of Sandy, my first beauty. Both girls grabbed me and soon we were all naked in the kitchen still eating pizza and drinking beer.

"Sandy go get the Anal Ease. Tracy has promised to give me her anal cherry and I want to take it here on the kitchen table. She's a little afraid it might hurt her too badly so perhaps you can convince her it won't be as bad as she thinks it will," I instructed Sandy.

"Tracy, you've got a gorgeous ass and I'm sure you are going to love getting a hard dick in there as much as I do. Steven will be gentle with you and he is a little big but, fortunately, he's not hung like a horse. If you have any thoughts about him taking you here on the kitchen table just put them aside. He screwed my ass right here earlier today," Sandy told her.

"Ummmmm," Tracy sighed, "I want to do it all including having oral sex with you Sandy."

"Yes, me too, Tracy, I want to taste your sweet little pussy," Sandy moaned to her before leaning over to give her a deep passionate kiss on her lips.

I watched for a couple of moments while the girls made out with each other. Neither of them displayed any inhibitions about what they were doing. They kissed and fondled each other openly. Obviously, this was something they had both suppressed for quite some time. I left them alone and went to get the Anal Ease myself. I was looking forward to having Sandy help me open Tracy's beautiful ass for the first time. I wasn't sure what had actually tripped the switch inside her but Tracy seemed ready to let Sandy and me take her as far as we wanted.

I was glad this was happening with Tracy rather than with Aunt Karen since it would be less complicated if someone got their feelings hurt. I was thinking more of the girls in that regard than I was of myself. It could get very awkward if something caused ill will between Sandy and my aunt while Sandy and Tracy could probably work through it more easily. Maybe it was a little egotistical on my part but I felt sure the girls would forgive me as long as I kept them happy.

As I was about to return to rejoin them, the girls came into the bedroom. They were giggling and groping each other apparently thrilled by their naughty actions.

"You can have Tracy on the kitchen table some other time but for now we want to be in the bed where we will all be a lot more comfortable and since you two already have a head start on me you are going to have to fill my horny pussy before you get her ass, baby," Sandy announced.

"And I'm going to be a very nasty girl while you do it. I'm going to tongue fuck your ass and suck your hard balls while you power fuck your mother. I'll be the slut-in-waiting," Tracy giggled.

'Not another giggler,' I thought to myself but I loved the sound of their giggling. It let me know they were both happy.

As I looked at these two beautiful and still quite young women, I wondered if I would be able to keep up with them in bed. Sandy was already proving to be nearly insatiable and Tracy was seeming to follow in her footsteps. I was momentarily lost in thoughts of how this had turned out. Somehow I felt as if I was almost cheating on both of them.

Sandy, once again, seemed to be reading my thoughts by saying, "It's alright, baby, don't feel bad about this. Tracy and I want it as much as you do and I mean it when I say you can have her as often as you want whether I'm here with you or not. There will also be times when it will be just Tracy and me together so we'll expect you to be equally understanding."

"Steven, I won't get in the way of what you and Sandy have. I just want to be a part of it. I've felt so lonely for such a long time and now I feel as like I belong somewhere. I'll try to maintain my marriage for as long as I can. I think if I don't make waves, my husband will just continue with his indiscretions and leave me alone for the most part. I wish I could look forward to him fucking me when my pussy is filled with your sperm. He deserves sloppy seconds but the way I feel now I don't want him in my pussy ever again. I wonder how many times he's fucked me after being inside another woman. I want all of this to last for a very long time, I feel as though I have actually belong with you and Sandy," Tracy admitted proudly.

I pulled them both into my arms and somehow we managed to share a three-way kiss. I still had some minor apprehensions about how Sandy would feel about things when Tracy and I were together and she was not with us but I was gradually becoming more comfortable being with both of them at the same time. Sandy was making everything so much easier since it was clear that she was enjoying her own bisexual experience with who now was certainly her best friend and who also happened to be a very beautiful, sexy woman. She also seemed to enjoy taking the lead by directing things with Tracy.

"Tracy, if you are going to watch while my son and I make love you are going to have to get him ready for me. Suck his cock and take him all the way down your throat if you can," Sandy told her.

"I love the way it feels when he rams his big cock into my pussy. It feels almost like it's coming up into my throat fom inside but I don't think I can take it all down my throat yet. Honestly, I don't have a lot of sexual experience, but I am willing to try whatever either of you want me to do. Both of you have already shown me you are very caring and extremely capable lovers. I want to be a part of your lives for as long as you want me. I don't wish to come between you, I would just like for us all to be lovers," Tracy told us with a little sadness coming through in both her words and her facial expression as she finished.

OG4U
OG4U
1,122 Followers