Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,127 Followers

"You will learn how to take all of him, Tracy, and you will love it. Right now, suck him and get him hard for me. Then guide him into my hot little pussy. While he's fucking me, I want you to lick and suck his balls and tongue fuck his hot tight ass. When Steven finishes inside me, I want you to clean us both with your sweet sexy little mouth. You'll do that for me, won't you, sweetie?" Sandy asked making sure she had Tracy fully under her control.

"Oh my God, yes, my darling Sandy, I'm so horny and turned on I'll do anything you want. Everything is so nasty but I want to do it all. Can I spend the night here again tonight? I know my husband will be pissed but I don't care," she explained.

Not waiting for an answer or wasting any more time, Tracy leaned down and took my cock into her mouth and began sucking it with great gusto. I rolled onto my back and pulled Tracy up between my legs which I draped over her shoulders and onto her back. I decided to throat fuck her. I placed my hands on the back of her head, fully intent upon using her beautiful mouth and throat as I pleased. I knew she would gag and choke, at first, but I also knew she did not want to disappoint her new lovers.

I was careful not to be too rough with Tracy as I did not want to frighten her. However, I did want her to know she was in for a new experience. I slid my cock into her mouth very slowly while Sandy coached her to breathe through her nose and to try to forget about her gag reflex. As I probed deeper into Tracy's mouth reaching the back of her throat she began to gag slightly but her eyes never left mine. She was silently signaling me not to stop.

When she gagged particularly hard, I pulled out of her mouth. "No, I can do this. Don't stop," She pleaded.

I held her head firmly while driving my cock back into her mouth to the back of her throat. Using my legs around over her shoulders and down onto her back, I pulled her closer to me and forced my hard cock all the way into her mouth. When I felt her swallow, I pulled back a little but she dived onto me again taking my throbbing cock into her throat. I reached down to gently massage her throat. I knew I would have to pull out soon or my balls explode and empty into Tracy's throat which would deprive Sandy of what she wanted. Tracy must have sensed this too because she pulled off of me saying it was time for me to fuck Sandy who was by now looking wild eyed with her own desire to be filled.

I rolled over between Sandy's legs and Tracy guided my cock into the molten fire of the pussy laying ready to be taken and used. I had barely begun to plunge into Sandy when I felt Tracy's hot mouth licking my churning balls. Tracy spread the cheeks of my ass and flicked her tongue tentatively around my clenching sphincter before plunging her tongue into my tight anus. The dual sensation of Sandy's pussy milking my cock and Tracy's tongue fucking my ass drove me over the edge.

I screamed with the pleasure they were giving me and released a torrent of my boiling cum deep inside Sandy. The surge of my seed into her seemed to last for an eternity. I was spent when the girls finished milking me but Tracy licked and sucked me clean before sucking what she could of my sperm from Sandy's quivering pussy.

The three of us lay together gasping for breath. At least, I was gasping for breath. The girls just snuggled tightly against me. I was sure neither of them had an orgasm but they didn't seem to care.

Finally, Sandy whispered to me, "Baby, please don't be upset with me but would you mind if Tracy and I sleep together tonight? I want to find out what it's like to be alone with a woman all night."

"After what you have both done for me, I couldn't possibly say no," I replied.

"Thank you, Steven, I'd like to sleep with Sandy tonight but I did promise you can have my anal cherry in the morning and I'll eat your sweet pussy while he fucks my tight ass, Sandy," Tracy interjected.

I was ready for a break anyway and I was almost ready to fall asleep before they left to go to the other bedroom. I would have liked to have watched them but I wanted to give them some time together. I was sure there would be other times when I could see them together.

In the back of my mind was the thought that if Sandy really wanted us to have a little fuck toy to share, I hoped it would be Tracy and it seemed she was clearly the first choice. She was as amazing as a sex partner as she was beautiful as a woman. How could men like my dad or Tracy's husband even think about cheating on such beautiful and sexy women was beyond my comprehension. They had both so eagerly shared me, surely they would have shared their husbands with another girl without the need for cheating. If the cheating was due to male ego, I hoped I could always avoid it.

My primary concern was to keep Sandy happy and get her through the divorce from my father so we could begin our new life together. If, somehow, Tracy managed to be a part of our life then I wished for that to workout without conflict. She and Sandy had been friends for a very long time and so far there seemed to be no difficulties arising from the little twist of Tracy becoming our mutual lover. As long as that continued smoothly everything could work out very well for us. Hopefully, they would form an even closer bond tonight as they slept together. I would wait until morning to see what the new day would bring. I fell asleep thinking about being with Sandy and Tracy again tomorrow.

During the night, I was awakened by someone slipping quietly into bed with me. It was still dark outside so, at first, I was unsure as which of them it was but as soon as I smelled the scent of Sandy's perfume I go more comfortable. She nestled against me and asked if I was awake.

"How was your time with Tracy?" I asked her.

"It was incredible. Thank you, for not being upset with us for leaving you alone," Sandy whispered.

I assured her it was alright and I was happy they were able to enjoy being together. She wanted to know if I had also enjoyed being with her and Tracy at the same time for our threesome. I told her to feel my cock and she would find her answer.

"Are you excited about getting her virgin ass, darling?" she wanted to know.

I was apprehensive about telling her but I admitted I was. Sandy told me we would be seeing a lot more or Tracy than we had in the past adding that both she and Tracy were very happy about it. In fact, Tracy was afraid that it could cause a conflict between them but Sandy had told her it would not be a problem. Sandy admitted that she liked the idea that the three of us could take care of each other and she hoped it would become more than just sex.

I wanted it to be more than just sex myself but having both of these gorgeous women available to me all the time was certainly going to be a big plus. I could help but think of getting inside Tracy's hot tight little virgin anus and I hoped she would like it as much as Sandy did. It had been incredible taking Sandy while she was nearly helpless on the kitchen table and I was aching to have Tracy the same way.

She was quite strong physically for a woman her size but it was incredible to feel her pixie like body beneath me as I took her and she was even more vocal than Sandy when she came. I was almost positive the head of my cock had actually penetrated the opening of her cervix. I wanted to feel that again and look into her beautiful big brown eyes as she opened her innermost sanctuary to accept my seed.

Sandy looked at me and said, "I was a little afraid to do it but I decided to tell Tracy that I think I may be pregnant. After the initial shock wore off, she told me she was really happy for us and then confessed she had always wanted a baby but Blake, her husband, didn't want any. I'm sure you noticed her pussy was really tight like mine. I never told you this, Steven, but you were delivered by C-section which is probably why I seem so tight to you," Sandy continued by asking, "I realize how quickly everything is happening but do you think you would like have Tracy with us when we move?"

"As long it doesn't cause a problem between you and me, I would very much like to have her with us. She's a wonderful woman and a great fuck," I admitted.

"Tracy told me she thinks she wants to leave Blake but she's afraid of being alone and she really wants to have a baby before it's too late," Sandy said with hesitation.

I could almost guess what was coming next so I asked her, "Sandy, are you trying to tell me she wants to have a baby with me?"

"Yes, darling, that's what I think she was trying to tell me. Could you or would you do it for her?" She asked quizzically.

"If it were not for you, I could easily say, yes, but I don't want anything to come between you and me," I told her.

"I hope I'm not being foolish and live to regret this but I would love for you to get her pregnant too. She's my closest friend and I believe the three of us could be very happy together. Actually, the five of us if you and she have a baby together too. Think about it. I'll give you some time alone with her tomorrow so the two of you can talk. She's already crazy about you and I know if you ask her to do it, she will stop taking birth control pills. She has promised me she will be cut Blake off sexually and be faithful to you if you want her to. Well, faithful as far as men are concerned. She and I are going to be lovers but you have a magic dick, sweetheart," Sandy explained to me with one of her Goldie Hawn giggles.

I was really confused. Until a few days ago, I had not even considered becoming a father. Now, my mother was possibly pregnant with my child and she was trying to convince me to impregnate her best friend. How the hell did all of this happen? With Sandy, it had been totally unplanned on my part while with Tracy it would not only be planned but also encouraged by both her and my mother.

"Go get Tracy and bring her in here. This is something the three of us need to talk about, now. It was strange enough when I thought you might want me to get Aunt Karen or Rachel pregnant but with Tracy it's almost too weird to believe. I'm beginning to feel like a prize bull at a state fair being offered as a stud for breeding purposes. Bring Tracy in here, Sandy," I told her.

"OK, baby, I'll be right back," she replied as she bounced off the bed and headed for the door.

The light snapped on as Sandy and Tracy walked into my bedroom. The sheepish looks on their faces made them appear to be conspirators in some bizarre scheme which, in a way, they were. What made it comical was that they were both totally nude. This was certainly not going to make it any easier for me.

"OK, you two, tell me what the hell is going on," I said to them.

Sandy spoke first, "Darling, we want to be sister wives for you and the best way we know to keep it even is for you to get us both pregnant. I'm pretty sure I already am and Tracy has wanted a baby for years. We'll both be good wives for you and good mothers for yours and our children."

"Steven, I don't know what is going on with me but today has been an eye opening experience. I've always wanted a baby and my husband wouldn't agree to it. I never cheated on him and I never thought about divorcing him. Maybe part of this is because I had the most incredible sex of my life first with you and then with Sandy but I know I want a baby and I want you to be the father. I've already decided that no matter what else happens I am filing for a divorce on Monday. If you want me to, I will stop taking my birth control pills immediately. I decided all of this on my own. Sandy did not influence me to do it. I want to be with both of you and I hope you both want me to be with you. Either way, I want to have your baby," Tracy said as her eyes brimmed with tears.

"This is a big step for all three of us. Sandy possibly being pregnant was a huge surprise for me but, Tracy, your wanting me to get you pregnant is earth shattering. Honestly, I don't know what to say. You are both awesome lovers and I am overwhelmed by your feelings. This is almost too much for me to process so quickly," I said directing my answer to them both.

"Just say you'll think about it," they replied almost in unison as they moved forward to kneel at my feet.

Sandy looked at me and upon seeing the questions in my eyes said, "It will be alright, darling, Tracy will go with us when we move. After she told me she was going to file for divorce, I told her about our plans to move possibly to another country."

I glanced at Tracy and she picked it up from there by stating, "Honey, I don't want to remain married to Blake anymore. I feel more at home here with you and Sandy than I have felt in years. I want to go with you even if you won't give me a baby. I'll be a very good sister wife to Sandy and a wonderful aunt if that is the role I have to fill," she said with tears still filling her big brown eyes.

"Alright, girls, you win. Tracy, stop taking your pills. I'll give you a baby, but please get your divorce first," I said in resignation.

They both jumped on me like a pair of hungry lionesses on gazelle in the African savanna. They showered me with kisses while squealing like school girls. I couldn't remember ever having seen two women act happier.

"I don't know how the finances will turn out but I should do well enough that I won't be a burden to either of you. Enough people have seen Blake's indiscretions through the years that I should get a sizable settlement. He just never thought I would actually divorce him," Tracy told us.

"We'll all be OK," Sandy said, "I'm going to do my best to crucify my cheating lying husband and it seems I have an excellent case. However, right now, let's go to what we will 'call' our conjugal bed. Should it turn out we can never be legally married, we can refer to our bed by that name. Darling, you will be very busy keeping both of your 'wives' satisfied."

I laughed and replied, "My two wives may have to help me keep you both satisfied."

"That pleasure will be all ours, baby," Tracy said. "There is one thing, though, I'll stop taking my birth control pills today and I will not have sex with Blake but I think you and I should use as much caution as we can until my divorce is final in case it takes longer than I expect."

"That makes sense to me," I replied.

"Well, my mouth, throat and ass are yours to use whenever and however you want, Steven. I can hardly wait for you to take my last virginity. I'm so glad I still have it to give to you," Tracy said with a beaming smile.

"Don't you forget that I am going to help with your losing that, Tracy. I'm going to get him nice and hard for you and hold your tight little buns open while I guide his cock into you," Sandy chimed in.

"I won't forget and don't you forget I'm going to eat your hot little pussy while our husband ravages my hungry ass. I'm just not sure I want to wait until morning," she said with a smirk.

"Girls, I gave you a lot of alone time earlier. Would you give me a little girl on girl show before we go to sleep?" I asked them.

"Yes," they squealed as they dragged me to the other bedroom.

"We need to buy some sex toys, Tracy. Let's get a couple of dildos. I'm aching to fuck you like I'm a man," Sandy said with a giggle.

"My God, we're a couple of horny little sluts. I was thinking earlier I'd like to do that to you. We may find we don't even need you, Steven," Tracy said as she smirked again.

"Well, if it gets to that point, I'll just find a hot little fuck bunny to take care of me," I replied teasing them.

"If you get a little fuck bunny, she will have to get the approval of both your wives but when we are both ready to deliver our babies, we might give you a little more latitude. She'll just have to be old, fat and ugly," Sandy said with a laugh.

OG4U
OG4U
1,127 Followers