Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It is amazing that the story keeps getting better with each chapter, looking forward to the next.

Mack1982Mack1982over 6 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Just keeps getting better!

Extremely well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another great chapter! The story keeps getting better with each chapter. Keep up the excellent work! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

va45va45over 6 years ago
Good start for a family

This has everything and just keeps getting better. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Great story best reading in a long time.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re-heated V fresh

It was a great story.

You can keep on reheating old dinner or cook another great meal.

Please do complete this very good story before it becomes really boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story with each chapter getting better getting than the last, how do you manage that? Five stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No rush

For everyone's sake do not rush to end this story. You've done an excellent job thus far, don't ruin it by feeling it's time to bring it to an end. Each of the women deserve their special time.

LittleBear1957LittleBear1957about 6 years ago
Spectacular Reading...

Congratulation This story is such a Spectacular Read. At first when i started reading it was starting to sound like just another jerk and squirt .. Then as it progressed it had gotten my attention till i just couldn't stop reading it .. I do hope you are not stopping the story here. There's so much left to tell. Please continue the story..

LittleBear1957LittleBear1957about 6 years ago

omg.. here i thought the story had ended and yet to my surprise there are more chapters to read..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I wish

If only one could be so lucky. I guess that is why we read and live in the writings of such a magnificent fucked up mind.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
I wish too

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

morningfun1974morningfun1974over 2 years ago

this story is getting better and better....

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a good series. As a Dom., Steven is learning quickly. He is absolutely correct in not telling one of his subs/mates, how they compare to another. Each woman is different and must be treated as individuals. He must remember that his most important role as a Dom is to help develop the emotional, intellectual, and sexual growth of his mates.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still awesome 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The sex scenes are hot. I need more plot and drama though. Confrontation and cumslut video for Tracy's husband is what I'm still hoping for. And maybe a few other interesting things. I wonder what the deal with Savanna is and those "cryptic notes" we never got any information about. Hopefully his dad didn't fuck her as Zack seems like a really good guy and it would be a shame if he, too, has a slut wife. Anyway, looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous