Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not tomorrow, sweetheart, I have much too much to do. Perhaps another time," I replied.

We went to bed as soon as she finished arranging for our wake up call. Neither of us had the energy to continue our sexual activities tonight. Rachel snuggled her firm young body into mine as tightly as she could to make it clear to me she wanted to be as close to me as possible while we slept.

Just before I fell asleep I wondered not only how but also why my simple life had suddenly become so incredibly complex. My mother and I were in love with each other and she was probably carrying our child. She had pushed me toward her best friend who was now our shared lover. My aunt and my cousin, who were themselves involved in their own incestuous relationship, were now being drawn farther into our fold. My father had been killed in plane a crash leaving my mom and me to find a way to keep his business afloat while at the same time planning to live perhaps in another country with our shared lover in a polyamorous relationship.

Why couldn't I still be a 10 year old whose biggest decisions were what to have for breakfast or what I wanted for Christmas not how to run a business or which or how many of four beautiful, sexy women I would have sex with each day?