Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without realizing what was happening, I quickened the thrusting of my hips against Karen as I began sucking and licking her neck. My cock thrust inside her deeper and stronger with each penetration. I could feel her gripping and massaging it with the muscles of her pussy. I thrust my cock harder and faster into her as I tried to suck the blood through the skin of her soft, tender neck. It was as if there was some great treasure hidden at the bottom of her womb and my cock was burrowing deeper and deeper to find and claim the hidden prize.

Karen twined her legs around me as if they were vines searching clinging to a tree. She thrust her hips up to meet my every lunge. I pulled my lips from her neck and told her I was not going to be able to hold back. She gasped breathlessly and moaned softly that she couldn't hold back either and it no longer mattered she was so desperate for sexual release.

The initial explosion of our nearly simultaneous orgasm was of seismic proportions but soon diminished to feel like a series of aftershocks following a major earthquake before reducing even further into a series of tiny tremors. Neither of us said a word. We simply kissed each other as the lovers we had just become. I rolled off of Karen feeling an urgent need for nap but I pulled her with me to maintain contact with her body. I did not wish it to be this way but I was nearly helpless to control myself.

"Typical man...fuck and sleep," Karen said. Thankfully, her tone of voice told me she was not upset. She was teasing me, her lover.

"I'm sorry, baby, I don't know what happened. I'm not usually like this," I replied.

"It's OK, Steven. For once in my life, I don't feel slighted by it and I know you didn't simply use me for your own pleasure. In fact, I am so relaxed and contented I want nothing more than for us to lie here and fall asleep together," she said as she kissed me and nestled her head softly into my shoulder.

We were awakened some time later by the sound of someone pounding on the bedroom room. When I went to the door and opened it, I was confronted by the faces of Sandy, Tracy, and Rachel.

"Oops, I guess we fell asleep," I said sheepishly.

"Ya think," Sandy said with a smile, "well, boss, your days of afternoon delight are over."

"We'll take a quick shower and come join you in a few minutes," I told them.

"You and Karen take a shower alone, not together, or we may not see either of you for the rest of the night," Sandy giggled as the three of them turned to head down the hall.

Karen came over to me and kissed me. "At least they aren't mad and thank you, Steven. I thoroughly enjoyed everything we did, especially our nap together," she said with a surprisingly almost angelic looking smile on her face.

The girls were seated at the table when we got to the kitchen. They teased us a little about our having locked the door. Good naturedly, Karen took the blame for that saying she had not wanted any intrusions and had asked me to lock the door.

Tracy said everything was underway for the memorial service. She had contacted Daphne's family who appeared to have little interest in what was done with her remains wanting only to know if she had any life insurance. I told Tracy to have my father cremated and have our attorney handle Daphne's family. I would attend to the final disposition of her remains if they failed to comply with whatever our attorney deemed legally necessary.

Sandy made a snide remark about tossing both them into a dumpster but quickly apologized for her vicious insensitivity. I was already thinking we should sprinkle their ashes into the sea leaving nothing to remind Sandy of them while at the same time giving them some measure of dignity as small as it may have seemed. Obviously, there would be few if any real mourners for either of them.

Sandy told me she and Tracy had gone shopping for new furnishings for the office and assured me the redecoration would be appropriately professional. I teased her by saying I was sure it would be fine as long as she hadn't chosen butterflies and hummingbirds as the central theme. The girls all giggled at my remark.

I wanted to take them all out for dinner but due to the upcoming memorial service I decided to wait until the night before Karen and Rachel returned home. The girls wanted pizza which, oddly enough, was not very high on my list of take out food. I told them to order whatever they wanted but to order a calzone for me. Rachel asked what a calzone was and I told her it was more or less a pizza cooked as if it was a turnover. She decided to try one herself. The girls were already having wine but I wanted a couple of beers.

My sweet little pixie, Tracy, volunteered to go to the store for me to get some beer. I really wasn't much of a drinker but one of my fraternity brothers had introduced me to Guinness Extra Stout and I had developed a taste for it. I told her I would ride with her to the store since there were a couple of things I wanted to discuss with her.

While we were gone, I told Tracy she should try to arrange a time for us to go to her house when Blake would not be there so my friend could set up the surveillance cameras. She said she remembered Blake had told her a few weeks ago about some sort of conference he had to attend next week and she would check to be sure he was still going on the trip. If anything came up later about her being there, she could say she went there to pick some of her personal things.

We put on a movie after the food arrived and we all watched it together in the living room. Sandy and Tracy sat on either side of me, once again, displaying that while they were willing to share me I still belonged to them. I didn't say anything but watching the establishment of the "pecking order" was rather amusing to me. The whole idea of polyamory with these four beautiful women and me was becoming more and more appealing. However, should this entire house of cards suddenly collapse, I would be very happy with it just being Sandy and me for the rest of our lives. I also realized that Sandy would make sure we had someone else from time to time in order to satisfy our more deviant desires.

When the movie was over, Karen and Rachel said they were going to bed leaving me with Sandy and Tracy. Tracy, always willing to be self-sacrificing, told us she would go to bed herself since Sandy had said she wanted to alone with me tonight. Sandy pleased me greatly when she told Tracy she would like it better if the three of us were together tonight. My "wives" were incredible and I hoped this would never change.

They both assured me that while they realized the full extent of our relationship would need to remain reasonably discreet for a while, they would both be much happier when we could live together more openly. Tracy, once again, told me she wanted to have my baby and she should be in her most fertile time of the month in the next few days. This brought a huge smile to Sandy's face. Of course, we all knew it could take a few months for her hormones to return to their natural state of balance and make pregnancy possible for her. It was rather exciting thinking of them having my babies only a few months apart. I imagined keeping their breasts stimulated and producing milk long after they had weened the babies.

As we passed by my bedroom, we could tell from the noises inside that Karen and Rachel were not yet ready to go to sleep. "Well, Steven, I think both Karen and Rachel are eager to join us. Do you think you can handle four 'wives'?" Sandy asked quietly.

"The answer to that lies more with the two of you than it does with me. Yes, I want them, too, but not at the expense of alienating either of you," I told her.

"I've already told you I want you to make Rachel love you and she appears to be well on her way to that end. Karen is my baby sister and she seems equally enamored with you. I saw the passion mark you put on her neck. Baby, if you want them, go spend a week or two with them in a month or two. Make them yours just as Tracy and I are. I know the five of us will be very happy together," She said as she playfully squeezed my butt.

Tracy smiled as she said, "I know I may not have the right to say this, Steven, but I feel the same as Sandy about this. You're going to need Rachel one day and she does seem to love you. Karen is a bonus and a very good one, I might add. Make them yours more than they already are."

"I'll give it careful consideration but right now I have two wives and the most important thing to me is for you to keep loving me," I replied.

Sandy and Tracy giggled, grabbed my hands, and dragged me to the bed. As much as I wanted them myself, I wanted more to see them together.

12