All Comments on 'Humiliating Hook-Up'

by Alucarda

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Info

While the story is good we need more info. Was he forced, his idea or what?

I used to walk around the block in a dress and lingerie. Scary but this is ten times worth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Refreshing change

Regardless of the content, it's very refreshing to read a well-written story with no distracting grammar mistakes and a broad vocabulary. As for the content, 5 stars! I'd love to read a sequel (or maybe even a prequel).

zona_loserzona_loserover 5 years ago
great story!

wow loved it. well written and i envy that sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Funny!

It's a very funny story.

Totally useless from a masturbation point of view.

But lots of fun to read!

Five stars, sissy bitch, five stars to each of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrifying

This is absolutely terrifying to imagine happening to me. I don't know what I'd do. You did an excellent job with your keen descriptions of every scary moment. Moment by moment. I love the sheer awkwardness he finds himself in. Little things too. One shoe on and one shoe off! Lol! Meeting up with the woman and the dog was excruciating! Horrible. .... And hearing her laughing hysterically as he runs away. Does wonders for your sense of self worth.

Please consider writing about another one of these - that is, another victim they discover to humiliate in the same way. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlucarda@Alucarda
86 Followers
Gothy trans-femme. I love getting dressed up only to be stripped down. I write twisted little stories about my own niche kinks. All written purely for my own gratification. Feedback welcome.