Humiliating Hook-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alucarda
Alucarda
84 Followers

The encounter prompts the Sissy to move faster than his little heels will take him. At one point the camera catches him lose the unstrapped left heel and manically pad back for it on his tippy-toes.

At a certain point along the path, the Sissy begins peering into the wooded area on his left. Occasionally stopping, he is obviously looking for something, possibly as a result of directions in the note. As a result of slowing down and gazing into the woods, the Sissy is taken entirely by surprise as the two young black women chance upon him. The college age girls squeal in outraged delight at the lipstick wearing Sissy suddenly in their midst. He almost stumbles off of the path and into the mud, as the two girls retrieve their phones and begin enthusiastically recording his disgraced progress.

"Look at the little slut walking around the fucking park in his knickers!" Roars the chubbier of the two.

"Are you some kind of fucking pervert!?" Shouts the skinnier, significantly more angry one.

The Sissy immediately gazes around in horror, presumably scared that somebody might hear the raucous, foul-mouthed girls.

The pair pretty much block the pathway as he shamefully approaches them. Filming the stripped down Sissy while verbally berating him their only intention.

"You on the game or something? Give us a look at your pussy Babes!" Bellows the skinny one.

"Look at his little dick poking out the top. He's hard!" The chubby one shouts after getting a look at his erect cock fighting its way out of the miniscule cotton thong.

The mortified Sissy quickly realises that the obnoxious girls are unlikely to let him pass, so he's forced to step onto the muddy verge at the side of the path. He almost goes down as the left stripper heel is swallowed by the swamp-like puddle of mud. The girls hoot at the Sissy's comical misfortune and eagerly film him struggling to wrench his platformed foot from the mud. A stinging slap on his bare ass elicits an embarrassing bitch's squeal and sends him stumbling out of the mud. Unfortunately, it's without his left shoe.

Audible hilarity ensues to his rear, as the Sissy trots off in an absurd running skip. Evidently, he has no appetite to return for the sleazy stripper heel in the mud. Instead, the Sissy awkwardly paces away, now reduced to one socked foot and one platform stacked heel. Thankfully the girls merely film his bare body retreating and do not pursue. The Video Voyeur's clearly feminine giggle can be heard as she discreetly films the chubby black girl hold the lost shoe aloft like a trophy of war.

The camera movement then becomes particularly erratic. With the Sissy's increase of pace, the videographer of degradation has been left behind. Thirty seconds of shaky-cam is ceased by the Voyeur's eventual arrival in a grassy clearing surrounded by trees. Bewildered and breathing heavily, the Sissy approaches the two pixel faced men who await him. He pleads with them in a halting mumble. The audio conveys the tone, but his exact language is impossible to make out. It's safe to say that the Sissy is begging for his clothes. With hands over his Sissy pantied package, the guy awaits his fate. One of the Pixel faced men speaks, prompting the Sissy to drop to his knees in the foliage. It seems that an agreement has been reached. The Video Voyeur moves in close, no longer keeping her distance.

"Lie down on your back and open your legs, you slut." Orders the woman with the camera. Her sudden visible presence makes the Sissy flinch, but still he reclines tentatively and lies on his back in the grass.

"Open those legs wide."

"P-promise to give me my clothes back?" The Sissy pleads.

The group collectively laugh and the two pixel faced men unleash erect cocks. Each one bobs above the Sissy.

"Only if you're a good girl. Now open your legs." Directs the woman behind the camera.

The Sissy slowly pulls his knees up and opens his legs. The camera woman moves in close between his thighs. With one hand she continues to hold the camera aloft and the other she rubs across the Sissy's cotton clad crotch. She teases at his exposed butt plug which elicits a low whine. Her hand then massages his balls through the butterfly print and unleashes his erect cock from the tangle of cotton. She grips and pulls roughly on it before rubbing its length more tenderly. The shot takes in both the Sissy's crotch, his spread legs and his pink fishnet clad torso. Her camera drifts up to either side and catches the two pixel face men wanking over the spread legged Sissy.

The demeaned guy closes and covers his eyes in humiliated shame, despite the fact that his cock remains engorged, his hips gyrate with the motion of the handjob and his low murmurs convey obvious pleasure.

She releases his cock and pulls off the one remaining stripper heel. Clearly unable to restrain himself, the Sissy's right hand drifts down to continue tugging on his own cock. The Video Voyeur giggles as she tickles at his nylon socked soles. She then wrenches down the thong to his knees, before zooming in tight on his hard cock.

"Suck for your clothes you little slut." She demands from behind the camera. The men pull the still jerking guy up from the ground and onto his knees. The Sissy opens his eyes just as one of the pixel faced men smushes a cock against his purple lips.

Unthinkingly he opens wide. The camera moves around to properly capture the kneeling Sissy sucking on the cock, while tugging on his own.

The camera woman pulls out to reveal the full demeaning splendor of the victimized guy sucking anonymous cock on his knees. It doesn't take long for his own member to spurt, and only moments later, the pixel faced man withdraws his significantly larger cock, jerks to a swift climax and decorates the dazed Sissy's face with spunk.

Room is quickly made by the sucked off pixel faced man, so that the other can waddle in and shoot a stringy eruption into the Sissy's slack-jawed, smeared purple lipstick painted mouth. The Sissy wretches in post-orgasmic confusion, reduced to a now dirt soiled white thong tangled at his knees, a pair of increasingly grubby nylon knee socks and a pink fishnet vest bunched up over his tiny out of shape man-tits.

The pixel faced men withdraw from the shot, leaving the exhausted Sissy slumped upon his knees. The Video Voyeur moves in close.

"I've copied all of your phone details my slutty 'lil porn star. I might very well be contacting you again. Answer and obey or all of your contacts will receive your first foray into Sissy porn. As promised..."

The Sissy gave a start as his jeans were tossed into his spunk streaked face.

"And you can keep the butt plug."

Still filming, the Video Voyeur retreats to a safe distance, but still continues to film the victimized hook-up.

He coughs, splutters and wipes his panda bear eyes. Tears mingle with sperm on his pale white cheeks. He appears to swoon with relief as he discovers his jeans and bag. Yet his positivity is short-lived as he realises that all of his personal belongings are present in the bag, but gone are his Chucks, platform boots, shirt, jacket and black panties. He gazes despondently at the one stripper heel left behind. The Sissy then begins to pull on his jeans for the humiliating journey home. The video ends.

Alucarda
Alucarda
84 Followers
12