All Comments on 'Humiliation Lesson'

by girls_having_fun

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
smoothboismoothboialmost 11 years ago

My only disagreement is that asshole tastes delicious. I love eating ass and wouldn't be able to hide my arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

This is really good. My only problem was that it seemed to be just one time. If it was that good for both wouldnt they go back for more? mmnnn

Sluts4usSluts4usalmost 11 years ago

Great story!

I'd love to see borth parts 2 and 3 of this story.

Cuhullian50Cuhullian50almost 11 years ago
good story

I have 10 stories here and some assholes seem to live for picking everybody who writes here. But the important thing is the story and it is good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stop now

while you're behind. Lacks originality and imagination. And the attempted epilogue to wrap it up was just silly.

austin_voyaustin_voyalmost 11 years ago
Ignore anonymous assholes

Keep writing. This has a few flaws, but most early writing efforts do, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep it up

Nice use of words and detail! ( even though I honestly would have liked a little more detail ) And as a foot fetishist, I'd say you created some excellent material. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
never underestimate the power of pussy

As I was reading this story I couldn't help but think that maybe it was going to end different. I kept thinking that Molly was going to make Erica be humiliated by her as sort of a payback. Erica is a bitch and she deserves to be made out that being a bitch isn't going to work every time.

I thought that having the whole team there to watch was taking it a little to far. I would have liked to have seen them one on one after the wrestling match. I thought that it would have been a better way of telling the rest of the story.

Keep on writing I think that you are good at telling the way that you are thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star!

Story had too many fatal flaws. The rules of the match were ridiculous and no one would put their college scholarship on the line for this bullshit. The fact that the entire track team either condoned or were lesbians is the dumbest thing I have ever heard! The foolish notion that a girl that hates another girl would want to french kiss her and fuck her is preposterous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry to see that this is the only story you have posted. I hope you have not been discouraged by the comments, some of which read as a bit overly judgmental and almost mean spirited. That said, I do agree with another commenter though that the Epilogue should be dropped. It adds nothing to the story and in fact detracts as it reads as phony moralizing. I also agree that the setup of having the entire team present to witness the humiliation sequence doesn't really work either. But I think the premise of the story - one girl sexually humiliating another for revenge - does work. There are plenty of excellent authors on Literotica who have many good--some even classic--stories with this same theme. Overall your writing and use of words is very nice. I do hope you haven't given up on writing for Literotica as I'm sure there are many of us who would really enjoy reading more from you.

AtlesonAtlesonalmost 3 years ago

5 stars and yea it had some flaws, but this story was different but the storyline was good. To anonymous rating 1 star i don't agree with your comment. there is a hugh difference in real life and a story, and in stories there are no rules to what or how a team can be, and in movies or books it is not unusual to put silly or stupid things on the line you will see some movies were something hugh is put on the line, that you wouldn't do in real its a story not real and your comment. So maybe what you are looking for is something else which is fair but if a narrator wants the hole team to be lesbian isn't that fair when its her/his story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous