All Comments on 'Hung and Impaled'

by Darkwatch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Was hot and interesting until you flunked safety within fiction 101 at the end. The illusion of abandonment would have been sufficient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't make me laugh

This was just stupid. If he can move his arms and reach the floor with his toes, he can move his spine. Which means with little effort he moves slightly forward and down and the dildo slides up along his spine, not into his ass. And if by some miracle he can't and he slides that far down the dildo, guess what happens? The dildo tears his sphincter muscle. And he starts to bleed. Since she has forgotten one of the first rules of BDSM, you never leave someone alone in a dangerous position, he bleeds to death while she's upstairs thinking she's a bad ass Mistress. I wonder how bad ass she felt when they sentenced her to 20 years in prison for manslaughter? Did she enjoy being Big Bertha's Bitch in prison? Epically stupid story, poorly thought out and badly delivered with no thought given to consequences. Don't bother posting again. You can't write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ridiculous

To be honest your story lacks creativity and detail, it failed to keep my attention past the first three "paragraphs" if that is even what they could be called. Tools from the first person, no fluidity to the writing at all. I feel as though I'm reading a grade school book report on Where the Red Fern Grows. That's not even getting into the sexual side of things. In a true D/s relationship safety, trust, and responsibility are paramount. This story had none of those, on top of that as a previous comment said there are legally next to no physics in this story. It made no sense at all, and i pay that this is only a fantasy that you dream of and not something you've actually done...because i feel sorry for the victim if you did. If i could if rate this story inn the negative.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
Good stuff (no pun intended)

Maybe I lack experience but I found this to be quite original (4).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love predicament stuff. Please follow this up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow! Me next

This is extremely hot, my ass is almost self lubricating over it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story - ignore the nannies

Great story even if not 100% realistic. It’s a fantasy and it’s good. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These comments amaze me. Especially the anonymous assholes. And then there are the people claiming this is an unrealistic fantasy. There are videos on the internet of this exact thing and they are easy to find. What a bunch of ignorant comments. Great story!

SlavePaulPetroskySlavePaulPetroskyover 1 year ago

a good single incident story. Want to see how Mistress Wendy got him.

Does she make him shave his body?

Will she make him fashion is own dildos?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkwatch@Darkwatch
Domme female, 50 years old. Used to have two males in my stable, now have my main sub and a female pet. It's good to be a Domme!