All Comments on 'Hung Go, a Club'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
really

how twisted does a person have to be to think up this crap get some help for sure you need it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the fucker has lost it after.......

the english team got fucked out of the world cup.....pathetic fuckers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Crap erotica from a bad author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One pathetic loser asshole author.

Desperately needs a brain transplant..oops, sorry, have to have a brain initially to have a transplant.

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
You're really an excellent writer....

I always look forward to reading what you have to offer. Please ignore the haters.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
I liked...

I liked, but i gave only 1 *, because for me, the worst thing in a marriage is cheating...Totally different if she, before cheating, had talked with her husband...I know he was free to accept cheating, but it's never a good thing in a marriage...Soon or later it will end in divorce...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ukresearcher

This.is a recording.This is a recording.This is a recording This is a ..... Always the same.Well.written with the wife breathing through her vagina and a husband who is neutered. Always hoping you will write a husband with a pair of balls but I guess its a Brit thing.You know the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting a.different tesult

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
These relationships never last!

Lets review she lied,she cheated, she said she was sorry, she lied again then she made it clear that hubby was not enough and was going to fuck all the big cocks she wanted. Wow she sounds like wife of the year! Sorry if I dont believe this marriage will survive. I have seen so many others fail with much less deceit!!! The man needs to just dump her and find a that is true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: anonymous-ukresearcher

Well said. No, I don't think it's a British thing. Plenty of others belong in the same group. They seem to be hung up on this notion that all men are wimps and all women think with their cunt. Shame, they don't seem to realize that's not erotic to most of us. They have the talent to write, but choose cuckold themes, which is a turn off to most people. Wish this site would give the cuckold lovers their own category, or create another called cheating wives for the rest of us. Ukresearcher has talent, but just once I would like to see him write a story which I can give more than one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Worst writer on this site.

Please tell us you are never left alone with anyone's children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The question is always Why?

Why would any husband agree to let his wife make him a cuckold? If she's a size queen, why insult the guy and get married to him when she knows he won't satisfy her. When he finds out why didn't he divorce her? She's eventually going to give him an std, herpes or aids. And the ball stretching? It's like these guys have no self respect or pride. They think they can't get another woman for a wife and need to let these bitches torture them? That premise is simply ridiculous and that, along with the fact that they get nothing out of their wife's cheating besides pain, both physical and mental, is why this and other stories like it are so bad. Even for fiction, they are both implausible and unbelievable. I'd give you a zero if I could because even one star is too many.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

He should go bang a prostitute on another night while she sits home with the kids for a few hours every week. That is until they divorce or one gets aids. How do people fantasize about such abnormal marriages? Both people have to be twisted to treat someone they love or themselves like that.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
Thanks

For the warning. Actually, your name is warning enough, since your opinion of men pervades your writing with numbing consistency. What happened to you as a child to possess such dismal feelings.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Chapter two? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well Laurel likes it.

She has the same degree of misandry as uk has.

Look that up frontlinecaster, master of overusing words such as misogynic.

1* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great job

My wife screws my work mate each thurday afternoon. At first I could not watch but now I do...and have great sex with her after he leaves. Love seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent; Though Different Story

The evolution of this story was fantastic, it was very creative, and it was full of suspense. Also, it was scary!

My wife and I are into a regular hot wife situation, which is much more conventional without any of the cuckold aspects.

However, your story really explains how the cuckold life style could take hold in a relationship. Also, you clearly described the emotions involved.

The ending was just brillant as hubby cleaned out her cum soaked pussy as she came. Also, we all know he will be getting his balls streched at home and at the club soon! Finallly, wife will get the gang banging she so badly wants.

Not a life style I would personally want. However, you did a fine job of explaining this dynamic.

[This is an exciting and dangerous story :) I´m not showing it to my wife, it might give her some ideas!]

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
common mistakes about cuckolds.

Some men believe that they are true cuckolds, but they are not. What they are really is omega males. Omega males will try and mate with a female after a alpha male gets the first shot. So, after your wife has sex with another man, and then you have sex right afterwards, then you are an omega male. Cuckolds are really men that are inferior,and females really don't want their children to be like them. Can you imagine a mom wanting her son to have low self esteem and feel inferior. True cuckolds get off on not getting any at all. Some extreme cuckolds want their wife to have children by alpha males and not themselves. Of course women have their own version of the same order as men. Cuckqueans and cuckold would never work out as a couple. Their are a lot of females out there that don't mind sharing their male partnes like swingers, or polyamorists. Right now the whole cuckold thing is popularized. But men do get off on variety too. If they didn't, 60 percent of married men would not cheat. That is why divorced men tend to marry younger women. They are likely to have a chance to produce more children, their bodies are tighter , and they give off a huge boost of ego. No offense to older women, but they are never going to feel as good as a woman in her twenties. As After menopause , a woman's sex drive shoots way down. Most men that cheat are like 40 or 50 years of age. It is true that men sex drives do go down,but if they stay fit and eat right it will stay up. So later in life a husband sex drive may surpass his wife and he may not get enough sex anymore. And the whole hot wife thing only last as long as they are still somewhat attractive. Hot wives are likely to get plastic surgery and spend a lot of money trying to stay young as possible, so there may be a financial hit if you do decide to marry a hot wife. If you are a cuckold, your fetish will only last as long as your wife can still get men. tThere will always be younger women to take their place. As much as we do not want to admit it, we are all replaceable. aA hot wife in her thirties or forties will replace ones in her fiftiees or sixties. As they age less and les men will be available to them. that is cold reality. And us men are replaceable too. A post online that I have read had a cuckold had his wife have sex with another man. So she chose the man and she fell in love with him and left him behind. The man she chose was a medical researcher. He was smarter , more funny, and made more money than her husband. The cuckold compared to the medical researcher had been replace because he didn't have anything better to offer. With the medical researcher, she found a mate that gives her passion, romance, stability, joy, and made her feel desired. Maybe that is why there are ground rules. She told him that she lost intimacy with him and felt only a fond love. She told him that he feels more like a room mate or a brother figure to her. He doesn't give her the romance and passion she wants and that it was gone. So there are men out there that have a lot to offer and maybe more compatible with what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

@DragonFisting Interesting opinion. But omega men and cuckolds are sexual minority! I agree cuckqueens bring up their sons not to be cuckolds. I knew a hotwife who brought up her sons to be sexual majority men!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Other thought

@DragonFisting The 60% of husbands, who had extramarital affairs are not homogen group. The serial cheaters and the once in their life or only in the first marriage people are two groups! So mistress hunting is not the 60% of the husband's activity at 40-50 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You know what's scary?

That there are guys out there that think this type of story is excellent. Sickos are born every day, I guess. Thanks for the warning author, but not really needed, everybody knows you write these kind of stories only. I don't even bother reading you anymore. Just checking if you had a change, guess not. 1*- standard score for your postings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More interesting

@DragonFisting You drew a story idea. The cuckold would change his older hot wife to a younger hot wife........This story twist would be very interesting among the BORING cuckold-hot wife stories!!!!!!!!!!!

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 10 years ago

I enjoyed this story, and I liked the gradual evolution of the cuckold husband as he embraced his role within the cuckold marriage.

I do hope we're going to get some more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This was a GREAT story PLEASE continue with the story line

OMG, for those of you who can't understand this kink, well, what can I say, I probably can't understand what blows your skirt up either. No, I am not a cuck, I am a long-married man who has had the cuck fantasy for years and years. I know that it will never happen, but its a fantasy, just like these stories.

As for the story, YES, it hit some very sweet spots for me. I loved the fact that he apparently turned her back on to big cocks by mistake. That she acted on it, again, by mistake (seeing him naked broke her resolve), and the negotiations that went on and, at least in his mind, need to continue to get what he needs. He is a lot like the fantasy that I have for myself. I hope that you continue and that he becomes involved in the weekly ritual, and even more with the other cucks--you know what I mean...

Thank you for the story. You are a very good author.

policywankpolicywankalmost 10 years ago
great story

That was a very good story and the Hung Go club sounds like it has some details in common with the Slut Wife Club I reference in a few of my stories.

The writing and sentence structure were good and you provided some insight into their mental and emotional state. Interesting that there was titillation without any actual description of intercourse which ties into the experience of the husband. Also I like that you didn't feel compelled to identify good guys and bad guys or purity of motive - real life is kinda messy that way.

Personally I am not so much into to the humiliation/small cock aspect. I definitely like big cocks, but it is more about the fact that the sexual capacity of a truly liberated woman is so much greeter than that of any man. Even the studs run out of steam whereas any woman can literally go all day if they want. I like to take the lead and I have always been more comfortable with the notion that my cuckold is submitting to me rather than deferring to a "better" man.

In fact he enjoys the humiliation aspect more than I do. We role play it sometimes with lovers that know us well sometimes but usually we focusses more on sharing me without expecting reciprocity. He tells me that focussing on me enhances his sense and enjoyment of my sexuality for which I am eternally grateful.

I am sure you will keep getting the negative feedback. For most people the 'double standard" is simply hardwired and they can't let it go. Men want every attractive woman they see but somehow need to believe women have no such feelings. Once they accept this reality most would still rather their woman remain unfulfilled than expand their own perspective. Hubby has said many times that our sex got a lot better when I started sleeping with other men.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
One of the best I have read in a long time

Your tale was very well put together and totally truthful sounding. But I fear there are many more twists and turns and new changes cuckold must experience. And the door is wide open for you to explore all of it. How two stud cuckold's with 6 and a half or 7 inch cocks get our hero drunk and into the bathroom to be introduced to bi sex. To cuckold being kept in chastity for weeks at a time. To cuckold made to suck cock and swallow loads as everyone watches and comments. Please write chapter's two or five. Also his wife must have a thing for DP to explore. Other hidden secrets. I look forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
are these fuckers HUMAN?

doesn't seem like

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 9 years ago
Next Chapter

I look forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet

So if I read this right, it ends with him making a noose and preparing to kill himself. Damned good ending, provided he makes two nooses and does her first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WAcc.

.

JackallsJackallsover 9 years ago
Yes

This is definitely one of the best LW stories I've read recently. Spicy, raunchy lovely ; i've been trying slipknots ever since. Please follow this story up with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nothing wrong with this story. Similar to a club my wife and I go to, we are in our late 50s. The members are 9 inch or over,i don't qualify, but as a husband I can watch, there is a large viewing room above the members area, the only rooms you cant see are some private rooms. First time I went it was hard to watch but I got aroused watching her. Last time I was there I watched my wife take a much younger guy doggy style, there were 3 other guys in the husband area, watching that big cock slide in and out of her gets me hard, that can be embarrassing as husband/cuckolds we are only allowed into the room after taking our clothes off, putting them in a locker and wear a towel around us. At first I stayed covered up, some guys stroke themselves under the towel, some drop the towel and openly stroke themselves, on my second visit I saw 2 guys interact, one guy stroking the other openly .After many visits I have seen it all. Tonight my towel was off, I don't care any more,i know my wife enjoys it, I know what happens now, sure enough one of the husbands came over. Mmmm, she looks like she is enjoying him, his hand moving to my cock, wheres yours, in a private room, do you mind, I said no as long as I can watch her. He knelt in front of me, taking my cock in his mouth,i know what I have been reduced to as I watched my wife turn around take that long cock in her mouth as he moved over mine, another guy moving behind her, surprising her but she spread her legs for him as his huge cock slid into her, my cum filling the mouth of the husband in front of me as my wife was skewered. I can leave whenever I want but I have no access to her until she is ready as I watch the guy remove himself from my wifes mouth. I still fuck my wife, I never thought I would watch someone fuck her, nor did I ever think I would look forward to my time in the husbands room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time to look for foster parents

as the whore soon will be dying from AIDS and the idiot will follow her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

what a great well written piece of erotica. Thanks for taking the time to write and then upload

JackallsJackallsover 7 years ago
Top story

A very well written hot hot hot story. Practicing with slipknots. Thanks for the tip.

BobNbobbbi43BobNbobbbi43over 6 years ago
A well told story . . .

. . . with both emotion and action on the part of both hubby and wifey. I can relate to hubby at home imaging what he knows is probably happening. There is a reason for the phrase agony and ecstacy. This is one story where a continuation, possibly several permutations of continuation, could well apply.

I do want to know how Claire will react the first time she knows hubby is watching her on the CCTV with one of her studs. Will she be inhibited? Will she try to put on an extra hot show? What if she got so used to hubby watching her in the room with Stud that she let go completely and begged stud for more than she could get from hubby, praised Stud as so much better a lover than she had at home? What will their discussion be like in bed during the week following when all of that comes down?

Could one permutation be hubby picking out the Saturday Night stud, or studs, for Claire and how would she critique his selection?

I can imagine Claire turning down a request that she stay home on a certain Friday to celebrate birthday or anniversary but setting up a special show off event, maybe a gang bang where she is star and he is restrained watcher.

What would happen to the tension of their marriage if Claire got seriously attached to one of the big dicked studs like she did with Rick? Would she say no, you can't come to the club even if it is your night because I want tonight to be for me to enjoy and you to just wonder and fear?

There are many possibilities for continuation of this story line and these characters. I hope UKResearcher decides to come back for seconds at the dinner plate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo

Thanks for the very well written story and the "feel real"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Troubles With A Suspicious Husband

My husband is rightfully suspicious that I have another lover. He placed motions activated cameras outside our house and on our garage taking in our entire driveway. Every outside door and window is monitored. And no one drives up in our driveway that he doesn't have video proof of who visited, and how long they stayed. But he did not take into consideration his own Black Labrador we keep indoors. For the past 8 months Rex has been my number one sex release. My husband is thrilled. In his mind I have proven I am totally faithful to him. But truthfully Rex has been keeping me totally satisfied sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BIG COCKS

If I found my wife was visiting such a club she would be TOAST.

In other words it would be BURN THE BITCH TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

i would toss my wife if i found out she had had other men let alone going to a club like that grow some balls get out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Guess what the wife does when she is supposed to be out with the girls.

If my wife cuckold me in a club providing her with a big cock on demand, when iI found out. I would get my finances in order. sell the house. Quit my job buy a ticket to Yugoslavia put the money in trust between the children for them to receive on their 40th birthday. If either does not survive without family the money will pass to the surviving sibling/s. Also so pass the club cds. and info to the local newspaper. Oh! I forgot hit the wife with a divorce petition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I couldn't do it. Allowing your wife to cheat, no matter how it's done will eventually end up in devorce court . There is no way to "not" think about what your wife is doing and have it "not" adversely effect the marriage, especially if the husband has reservations to start with.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a fucked up story, he is the worst sort of wimp. I hope he is going to hang himself. He has no respect for himself anymore. I would wish that he kills her first, she is an absolute cunt.

Scores 1/5 and even that is too much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written - drives home the emotional aspect of cuckolding. I wish there were sequels!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is it that the Brits in the Loving Wife stories are so often so civilized in accepting the wife's cheating? This one is plainly a cuckold story and he is getting into it, but there are so many stories where the wife cheats and when husband learns, he is oh so "civilized" in accepting the infidelity. There is little or no struggle with accepting and forgiving or even allowing her to continue. Truly, it seems like among the educated Brits there is at least on Liter a readiness to accept female infidelity that is surprising/ To be fair, there are also some British writers here who are unaccepting of the cheater and their BTBs often are more clever than the average AMerican writer of that sub-genre on this site.

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 1 year ago

I'm late to this party but this story is a first-rate read. Myself, I enjoy the cuckold theme which, it seems many anons are aghast that such a thing could happen. I'm always amused by their pearl clutching. Ball stretching? Mine went all sumo wrestler on me when I read that. Found it uncomfortably interesting, however.

Well written, great imagination.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

I would to watch my wife but the fact that she snuck around and cheated and had no intention of stopping. Plus she forbade me to watch show how selfish she was and didn't care that I had to sit home alone and suffer would be too much. She would be gone and able to do what she wanted

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Re-dick-you-less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous