Hunger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It probably wasn't a good idea to start thinking about Jerry's sexual fantasies or him sleeping with Susan, because somehow the idea of being left on the outside, the spectator, both depressed and aroused me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Susan's body against mine, my head filled with images of the things Jerry would probably do to her, touching her in just the way that I longed to. My musings were interrupted by Jerrys low laughter.

"You're getting worked up, aren't you?" he asked with laughter in his voice.

"Yeah, how did you know?" I mumbled.

"I am familiar with the signs," he answered "don't worry, I'm right there with you."

I suppressed the urge to tell him to go to hell and closed my eyes again. The idea of Jerry and Susan together wasn't as repulsive as I had initially thought, as long as I could be there with them. I flipped the thought over in my mind, what if I was the one touching Susan and Jerry had to sit there and watch, would that feel weird? No, not weird, just very, very arousing. I wouldn't just have Susan caught in the heat of my caresses, but also my brother. What a truly powerful image that was.

A groan slipped out and I could hear Jerry laughing again. I opened my eyes and lifted my head up to find Jerry staring at me, wicked smile in place.

"Do you think she would be willing to..." I started with as silent a whisper that it was possible for me to produce.

"... have us both?" Jerry continued "I don't know, but I know that she's got a lot of fire and passion inside of her. I guess time will tell."

"We need to take it easy, to be careful." I said, convinced that was the way to go.

"Oh brother, I don't think that's quite true," Jerry answered "I felt her go from stone cold to living, breathing fire in just a couple of minutes. I'd say that taking it slow will only make her stop, think and push us away."

Before I had the time to get annoyed at Jerry's words, Susan turned in her sleep and pressed the front of her body close to mine. Thoughts were temporarily stopped as I felt the contours of her slim shape and her small, firm breasts caress the front of my body. My groan was quickly followed by a corresponding one from my twin brother, obviously liking the way her body was fitted against his as well.

She had seemed really tired and we were probably in for a long wait, but I closed my eyes and delighted in the pleasure of holding her in my arms and of my thoughts of a possible future.

* * * * *

The idea of sharing a woman might have been a shocking one to my careful brother, but it had been one of the first things that had popped up in my head after seeing them together. I didn't think Ben would be open for any suggestions even pointing that way, but as we were lying there in her bed I could almost feel his thoughts circling around the problem. And then, surprisingly, he had finally found the only solution that would keep us all happy.

Perhaps it wasn't that surprising though? Ben always wanted to keep everyone happy. But this time he didn't choose another person's happiness before his own. He must really like her, and if he found the solution livable, I wasn't going to be the one who put a spoke in that particular wheel.

As Susan pushed her bottom in perfect precision against my aching groin I gritted my teeth and bit back a curse. I wouldn't mind putting my spoke in any distinctly wheel-shaped of part of her body, I thought to myself, before pulling back slightly, needing to cool off before I proved both myself and my brother wrong and started making love to our sleeping beauty. Waiting for her to wake up might quite possibly kill me.

12