All Comments on 'Hungry Hearts Ch. 02'

by Betherotika

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago

It's a good story, only slightly spoiled for me by the unnecessary spelling mistakes and typo's. Other than that it was worth reading. I'm interested to see where this is going. I think at best Ian is bi, not fully gay.

VegasMike155VegasMike155over 7 years ago
Can't Wait For More!

My only complaint about this story is that I'm afraid I might have to wait a couple of weeks before reading the next one.

Yes, it looks like George has some very hot times ahead of him and we have some very hot stories to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loving this story. So hot. At first I didn't like George coming in and taking Beth away from Ian, but then George has a nasty story of his own. And I love that Beth tells Ian that George is their type of guy. A great fresh story with tons of potential. I hope it keeps going. I need for it to keep going. George and his daughter and Beth and her kids would be such a sizzling combination. I hope it keeps the current pacing and slowly involves everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 3

It's really new and refreshing. I love the story line and the build up. Please don't stop :)

BetherotikaBetherotikaover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback. This is my first attempt at writing an erotic story, and I hope to continue to write such stories for your entertainment pleasure :)

Thank you so very much for the feedback and likes. This is my first time taking a stab at writing such erotica, and I'm loving every second of it. I hope to continue my adventures in writing, with the sole purpose of creating new, sexy stories for you to thoroughly enjoy :)

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
An erotic story it is too...totally!!!!

TOTALLY HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beyond hot!

On a scale of 1 to 5, this is a 12.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Its very lovely for a bubble butt mother to help her son explore his emerging sexuality. A black haired pussy helps a son discern the true meaning in life, even as he lusts after the same father figure thats fucking her. She brings him to the cock lovingly now, with a kiss, and we delight in her maternal wisdom. The man with more authority will fuck both of their brains out now, just as surely as mother and son will find their truest form in that triangular form of her mysterious and furry bush.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous