Hungry Hearts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Kate. I'm.. So sorry... Can you leave please?" Ian pleaded.

"No." Kate said, almost a whisper.

Ian finally let go of his cock, and wiped the cum off of his hand using the panties on the ground. He set the dildo down on top of the panties when he was done, and looked over at Kate, who was still staring at him.

"Fuck, Kate." Ian said humiliated.

Then he collapsed onto his back and began to cry. Not hard. But the tears rolled down his cheeks.

Kate's instincts took over, and she walked over to her younger brother, kneeling down beside him, she placed a hand on forehead, moving his hair out of the way.

"It's okay. It's okay, Ian." She said softly.

She glanced down at his chest, but her eyes couldn't, wouldn't stop there. She rubbed his forehead, as her eyes worked there way over her brother's cum coated tummy, and then to his flaccid cock.

'He's huge.' She thought to herself.

"I'm sorry Kate. You shouldn't have seen that." Ian managed.

Kate looked at the panties next to her brother. They were her mother's panties, the same ones she had on in the dressing room.

"Don't be sorry Ian. It's okay." She said with her own tears filling her eyes.

She then reached over and moved the wet sticky dildo off of the panties, and she grabbed them and began to wipe the cum off of Ian's stomach.

"Kate no, don't... You don't have to do that." Ian said concerned.

"Stop. You are my younger brother. I've taken care of you. That doesn't just stop." She smiled up at Ian.

Kate the moved the panties over his cock, and began wiping.

"I have to get you cleaned up before mom gets home."

As she cleaned him off, she could feel the massive slab of meat underneath the panties. Something tingled inside of her. She could see, right there in front of her was one good looking man, brother or not.

"You better go get cleaned up in the shower before mom comes around. I'll take care of this stuff." She said in a motherly tone.

With that, Ian stood up, kissing his sister on the top of her head, and walked out down the hall.

"Thank you sis." Ian said, relieved.

Kate kneeled there on the closet floor for a while. Her mind was racing.

'He's a freak.' She thought to herself as she heard the shower turn on.

Kate stared at the dildo laying on the ground, for what seemed like 5 minutes, before she picked it up.

Kate knew exactly where this dildo came from, because she, herself had secretly gone through her mother's drawers, and used it. She had actually filmed herself using it, as a dare.

Still, Kate kneeled there, holding the dildo in her hand. She could smell the semen in the air, on the panties, and then the pungent smell of the dildo. Something about it turned her on.

Kate opened her mouth, and laid the tip of the dildo out onto her tongue. She wrapped her mouth around it and began sucking it. She could taste him, her brother all over her mother's rubber cock. Her pussy soaked her panties. She traced the tip with her tongue, making sure to get every little bit. Her other hand touching her pussy through her wet panties.

Then suddenly, BUZZ!

Frightened, Kate dropped the dildo to the floor, and looked back toward the door. Then BUZZ, again. She noticed a screen lighting up on top of the dresser.

She grabbed Ian's phone, and looked at the screen. He had a new email.

'He must have left it.' Kate thought, as she hurried and put away the dildo.

'All clean mommy.' She thought wickedly.

Kate then walked out of her mom's room, and into Ian's to return his phone. The shower was still running.

"Oh my Ian, you little fucking freak." She said out loud with a wicked grin.

There on the bed, still in plain view was the gay magazine.

*************************************

On the drive home, Beth leaned into George. She had placed a hand on his thigh, and after a few glasses of wine, she was feeling very good. She was comfortable.

"So, if you don't mind me asking Beth, what makes you think that Ian might be gay or confused?" George asked politely.

Beth rubbed his thigh and gave him a squeeze.

"Of course I don't mind. But, are you sure you want to open this up on a first date?" Beth teased. "I mean, it's a little dirty."

George moved his arm around Beth and pulled her in closer.

"I can handle a little dirty." George teased back.

Beth smiled, "you asked for it." And gave him another squeeze.

She liked this man. She trusted him.

"So, I got home early, from work you know, and I head upstairs."

Maybe it was a nervous tick, but she started to rub George's leg even more.

She continued, "And I'm walking down the hall, and there, my son's door is cracked and I hear something. I seriously am about to push in the door to say hi, when I see what looks like a butt." Beth says, her voice shaky.

She continues on, "A bare butt. So I'm thinking that he is in there with some girl. I don't know. For some reason, you know the thought never really cros... Crossed my mind. Anyway, I eventually see another person step into view. Another man."

Beth could see the scene playing back through her mind.

"Wow." George managed. "That was a shocker, huh?"

"Oh yes, it hit me like a ton of bricks." Beth replied. "So, it's like a bad car wreck, I guess or whatever. Anyway, I couldn't look away. There Ian was with another man, naked."

Beth pulled her hand off of George's lap and sat up.

'I shouldn't have said anything' she thought to herself, with instant disgust. 'I've blown it.'

George leaned in and kissed her on the temple. He then leaned back in his seat.

"What were they doing, Beth?" George pried ever so subtle.

Beth looked around for a second, realizing that George had pulled the car off of the road to a stop. She looked toward her window, and it was dark.

'He pulled off somewhere?' She questioned herself.

Then she smiled, and leaned back into him, placing her hand back on his thigh.

"They were playing with each other, George." She said, rubbing his inner thigh.

"Yeah?" George asked, barely audible.

"Yes, George, they were touching each other. At first, they were rubbing, um... They were rubbing their peni... Their cocks together."

Beth was opening up. But, of course it was because she felt safe here with George.

Beth moved her hand up along his thigh, and felt the lump in his pants. He wasn't hard, but he wasn't soft either.

"Then what, Beth?" George asked.

Beth took a deep breath, "The stranger in the room turned Ian, my son, around and pressed himself into his, umm into his ass." She said nervously, unaware of why she was divulging this information.

Beth continued, "this stranger began rubbing himself against my son's ass... Against his asshole. My son pushed back into him."

Beth could feel something growing inside of his pants. George's dick was snaking it's way down his inner thigh. He was aroused.

"Was Ian hard, Beth?" George questioned, almost as though he was building a case.

Beth moved her hand up over the snake, feeling its power for the first time.

"Yes, he was hard." She said, squeezing him tightly, causing his dick to pulse.

Now George had a little nervousness in his voice. "What did you think of it, Beth? Of the scene before you?"

Beth moved her hand up to his belt, and undid his pants. She reached her hand in, her fingers running along his groomed pelvis, hitting the base of his shaft. For some reason she became very protective.

Something switched inside of her, and her hand stopped moving.

"What do you mean, George? He's my son. I felt scared. I felt ashamed for bearing witness to something so private. I saw something... you know. I was watching something that I was never meant to see." Beth said, her hand as shaky as her voice.

Something switched inside of her, and her hand stopped moving.

George could sense her hurt, and he pulled her into him tightly.

"It's okay, Beth. You saw something in your own home. That's not your fault. You seem amazing. I mean that, absolutely amazing." George said as he ran a hand through her hair.

Beth snuggled into him as much as she could. Tears filled her eyes.

"I couldn't turn away, George." Beth whispered, closing her eyes, the tears escaping down her cheeks.

"You were shocked, just like any other mother would be. It's okay, Beth." George comforted.

Beth started to move her hand again, the tips of her fingers working around the base of George's shaft.

"Oh, aww Beth." George moaned, grabbing at her dress, pulling at the fabric up over her ass.

The cool outside air made it's way in through the cracked passenger window, and Beth felt it touch her now wet pussy. Her body shook.

"I haven't touched a man in a long time, let alone a man as good looking as you, George." Beth purred into his ear.

George leaned over her back, running his hand along her ass, until he felt her wet pussy touch his fingers.

It was now Beth's turn to moan, "mmm George."

"Tell me Beth, what has gotten you so wet?" George asked.

Beth wrapped her hand around his cock, and pulled it out.

"You. Being open with you. Feeling safe." Beth said, stroking him.

George allowed his middle finger to slide into her. She was tight, and extremely wet. He began fingering her, slow and steady.

"Oh my god." Beth moaned hard.

Beth used her thumb to run it across the slit of George's cock, squeezing out the pre-cum at the same time. She then ran it along his head, using it as a lubricant.

"I caught my daughter once, Beth." George said, attempting to make Beth feel better about catching Ian.

"Tell me." Beth said, never missing a stroke.

"She was 18. I was a single Dad, and worked finance so I would travel a lot. Anyway, I can home early from a business trip, and I found her in the backyard with a boy. Her boyfriend at the time. I think he was 18 or 19."

Beth could feel George entering another finger into her very wet pussy, and she pushed back, forcing him to enter her even faster. She felt his dick growing in her tiny hand.

George continued, "the boy or guy or kid whatever you want to call him, was sitting on the edge of the hot tub. He was completely naked, and my daughter was sucking him. I mean I was in disbelief. I was ready to march outside, and rip the kid a new one, but I was frozen."

Beth reached her hand into George's pants and started to play with his balls. She watched his cock twitch.

"So you just watched her su... you know." Beth stopped, not sure if finishing the sentence would offend him.

George pushed into her slowly fucking her with his hand.

Beth felt like she was in junior high again. She wanted to open her mouth and take all of him in, but she thought she'd wait for that. This was exhilarating enough.

"I watched her suck his dick." George finished her thought. "She was naked, Beth. Her bare ass was up out of the water. Like you, I couldn't turn away."

Beth could feel him in her hand, he was hard as steel.

"So, what did you do, George?" Beth said, nervous to hear the rest.

"I don't want you to think less of me, you know, as a man." George said.

"Never, I promise." Beth whispered.

"I watched. I watched until he came in her mouth." George told her, almost embarrassed.

"Mm." Beth let out the softest moan.

She held his cock even tighter, and her mind ran wild.

'How did I find you?' She thought to herself.

"I touched myself." George let the words out, reluctantly.

Beth pushed the saliva from her mouth, and let it fall into the head of his cock. She began stroking him harder.

"I thought it looked amazing, George. They both did." She whispered into his chest.

"Huh?" George asked.

Beth was weak, her voice barely audible, "You asked what I thought of the scene before me. It was like nothing I'd ever seen. It was amazing. It was beautiful. Both boys were beautiful."

"Aww mmm Beth." George moaned as his body got tense.

She could feel him pulsating, he was throbbing hard. Then she felt the hot cum land on her forearm. Her pussy was twitching. She was experiencing her own orgasm.

Beth leaned in, not ashamed at all for a change.

"I've needed someone like you for a very long time, George."

George slid out of her, and with his wet hand, rubbed her ass.

"So have I, Beth."

*************************************

Almost a week had gone by since her date with George, and Beth was still sitting on cloud 9. The two of them had exchanged flirty sweet text messages all week, but hadn't seen each other since the date.

Beth had avoiding much interaction with Ian, trying hard to forget that she had even sent the text message insinuating that it was okay to masturbate with her dildo. She had deleted the text, and had prayed that Ian had done the same.

Kate was going home in a couple of days, and was busy running around catching up with a couple of friends.

Beth was doing laundry, and texting back and forth with George, when Ian walked in from the garage. He walked right past the laundry room where is Beth was busy working.

"Whoa." Beth yelled out.

Ian stepped back to where his mom was, bent over shoving dirty clothes into the washing machine.

"Yeah, mom?" Ian asked oblivious.

Ian's car was in the shop, so he was working out in the makeshift gym he set up in the garage. His shirt was soaking wet.

"You think I'm gonna let you just toss those shirts onto the floor of your room, while I'm sitting here doing the 10 loads of laundry?" She said with a little sarcasm. "Come on, off with the clothes. I'll though them in now." She added.

"Sorry mom, here." He said pulling off his shirt, and throwing it to her.

Beth's phone buzzed. It was George.

GEORGE

What'ya up to now, beautiful?

Beth was busy looking at her phone, holding Ian's wet shirt in the other hand, that Ian snuck back off down the hall.

"Whoa, Ian!" She yelled out, as her fingers text back.

Beth held up the shirt and snapped a picture of it. She attached the photo and wrote back.

BETH

Dirty laundry! Eww!

Ian just walked in!

Ian walked back to the laundry room.

"Yeah?" Ian asked annoyed.

"Shorts young man." Beth demanded.

Her phone buzzed again with a text from George.

GEORGE

Dressed this time, lol!

Beth smiled and looked over at Ian who was sliding his gym shorts down, exposing his soaked white briefs. She looked away nervously.

BETH

Barely ;) lol

Ian tossed the shorts to his mom, now standing in his boxers, that were nearly see through from the sweat.

BUZZ.

GEORGE

Really??? Prove it, lol.

Beth laughed out loud, almost a nervous awkward laugh.

"I don't think my car will be ready until tomorrow, do you can take me by the mall later?" Ian asked.

Beth was busy texting back, not sure how to respond.

"Sure sweetie, I need to go by there anyway."

Ian walked out and Beth could hear him going through the refrigerator.

BETH

Really?????? Lol

Beth felt the "lol's" were almost a defense mechanism to try and downplay the naughty "back and forth" that was occurring between the two of them.

GEORGE

Sure, why not. Lol

"Ian!" Beth yelled out.

"What, mom?!?" He yelled back.

Beth then opened her camera on her phone and held it in her hand. She was shaky, and nervous.

'Really Beth?' She questioned herself.

"Your undies! Toss them in here!" Beth yelled.

The noises at the refrigerator stopped, and she hear the bare footsteps along the hall. Then, Ian's hand popped around the cram of the laundry room door, holding his sweaty boxers. Beth could feel something turning dark inside of her. She walked over, and nonchalantly grabbed them from his hand.

As soon as Beth heard Ian turn and walk away, she moved quickly around the corner, phone in hand. There was her son, completely naked, walking away. A visible tan line at his waist, exposing a perfectly round bare ass. Beth held up the phone and took a picture. Her heart was racing, pounding out of her chest, when her phone buzzed.

GEORGE

I was just teasing you.

Sorry if I offended you,

beautiful.

Beth pulled up the picture. She felt her pussy soak her panties immediately. There, now in her phone, was a picture of her son's bare pale white ass. Beth looked at it for a while. It was perfect. She zoomed in on his ass, and she could make out his balls hanging down between his legs.

Beth began to touch herself through her jeans, as she loaded the picture into a text, and typed a quick sentence along with it.

BETH

Sorry, I was busy.

Beth hit send. She unbuttoned her jeans, and slid them down along with her panties, and began touching herself. She didn't care that Ian was home, in fact it got her even more excited. Beth stood there, fingering herself, laundry room door wide open when George text back.

GEORGE

OH MY GOD! Wow, Beth!

Nice job ;)

With her free hand, Beth text back with shaky hands. Her pussy was dripping wet.

BETH

Why thank you, I try.

That seriously took all

the nerves in my body!

She continues fingering herself, thumbing her clit at the same time, awaiting George's response.

'Mmm I like this naughty little game.' Beth thought to herself as she played.

BUZZ.

GEORGE

Mmmm you are a very

brave girl, babe. But I

meant nice job on your

son :)

Beth read the text out loud, and she let go, and the orgasm ripped through her body.

*************************************

Kate walked in from a day with her friends, and found her mother busy in the kitchen.

"Hey mom." She said, grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge.

Beth turned, a little startled.

"Hey sweetie. How was it with your friends?" Beth asked.

"Good. I'm bummed about going back! I just want to stay here." Kate pouted.

Beth walked over and wrapped her arms around Kate. It felt good, being close to her daughter. She loved the idea of Kate being back home, but didn't want her to waste whatever future she might have by going to school. Beth knew more than most how unpredictable men could be, and she never wanted to see Kate left alone with two kids and no job to fall back on.

"Hunny, I support you, no matter what. If you came home for good, I'd be here with open arms. If you stayed, you always have a place to come visit." Beth said encouragingly.

"Aww thank you mommy." Kate said as she sighed.

"Stop that. I'm gonna take Ian by the mall, would you like to tag along?" Beth asked.

"Umm no, you guys go and spend some time together. I... I think he can use you right now." Kate said, nonchalantly.

Beth let go of her daughter and faced her.

"What do you mean?" Beth asked a little confused.

"Mom... I don't know. You know I can just tell, he's going through some stuff." Kate tried to blow it off.

"Kate, tell me." Beth demanded.

Kate shrugged, and sighed and let her head fall.

"Mom I think he might be gay!" Kate blurted out.

Beth felt a shock run through her body.

"Why?" Was all Beth could think to say.

"Mom, it's not a big deal, really. Just talk to him." Kate insisted.

"I want to know, Kate. Tell me." Beth demanded again, this time almost hungry for information.

Kate picked up on her mother's tone immediately.

"I caught him in your closet, mom. He was uh, he was playing with himself... with your dildo."

Beth got weak in the knees.

'What have I created?' Beth thought to herself. Then her pussy tingled with electricity.

"Was he using it on himself, Kate?" Beth asked very calmly.

Kate could see something in her mom, something a little bit deprived.

"Yes. He was using it in his asshole, mommy." Kate said, feeling her own pussy moisten at the thought.

Beth could feel her good self letting go. And, not just for the moment, but in general. Beth's inhibitions slowly fading. She reached a hand up to Kate's face, cupping her cheek.