Hungry Hearts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Kate, sweetie, he's our boy. He's our boy Kate. You're younger brother." Beth paused for a second to hold back tears. "He never had a male in his life. The bastard left him, left you. I'm here for both of you always. I don't care if he's gay, it's okay baby." Beth said, the tears running down her cheeks.

Kate embraced her mom.

"He's beautiful mom, he is. And you're right, he's our boy, and we have to protect him." Kate said, her voice cracking. Then she whispered, "our very hot gay boy."

"Mmm he is, isn't he." Beth instinctively let out a moan.

Then the load footsteps like a football team running down the stairs.

"Mom, you still free to go to the mall?" Ian yelled out from the other room.

"Absolutely sweetie!" Beth yelled back, then leaning in to kiss her daughter on the cheek.

Kate turned, embracing her mom's kiss, full contact on the lips. Kate moved her hands down to her mom's hips.

"Mmm." Beth moaned into her daughter's mouth.

Kate took it as an invite, and parted her lips, forcing her tongue into her mother's mouth. Beth accepted and kissed her hard, their tongues sensually intertwined.

Beth broke the kiss, and stared at her daughter for what felt like an hour. She was gorgeous. So mature, and so sexy. Then Ian walked in, and broke the tension.

"Hey." Ian said.

"Hi lil bro. Have fun at the mall." Kate said as she walked out.

"Are you about ready then, young man?" Beth teased.

"Been ready." Ian smiled.

Then Kate popped her head back in.

"Maybe it runs in the family, mommy." She said with a wink, then turned and walked away.

*************************************

Beth and Ian were having a great time at the mall, laughing and chatting about everything from sports to school to life in general. They had stopped to have some smoothies in the Food Court, when she looked over and noticed Ian checking out the young man behind the counter.

Beth decided to just be open, and try to make her son feel as comfortable as possible.

"He's cute." She said as she tapped his foot under the table.

Ian let out a loud nervous laugh.

"What? You don't think so? Look at him again, and tell me you don't think he's cute." Beth was giggling like a young teen.

Ian turned to look, just to appease his mom, and he had to admit, she was right.

"You're right, he's cute, mom." Ian said, defeated.

"See, I know, son." Beth said with a smile.

"But," Ian held up a finger. "He's not my type." Ian said and winked.

"Oh really? I figured that much, but cute is cute." Beth replied.

"True." Ian said as he grabbed his drink and stood. He tossed it into the trash, and looked back at Beth. "I want to check out some jeans."

Ian grabbed a couple pairs of pants off the rack, and asked the sales associate if he could try them on. She showed him into a dressing room, and pointed to a chair that Beth could sit down in and wait.

Beth started to text George, when Ian called for her from the dressing room.

"Yes sweetie?" Beth asked walking up to the dressing room door.

Ian had on a pair of tighter fitting slacks on, that kind of accentuated his groin area.

"What do you think, you like?" Ian asked.

"Yes, they are very nice." Beth answered as the motherly instinct took over. "Do you think they'll feel to tight, you know in this area?" She said pointing to his crotch.

"Not at all, that the style. You know, like tighter."

While the two of them were arguing over today's fashion, the young sales associate brought back another man to show him the dressing room. This man was older, specks of grey in his beard, and very professional looking.

"Sweetie, they're pretty tight in here, I think they'll be uncomfortable you know, if you... um..." Beth lost her train of thought as she watched her son looking at the older gentleman.

Beth turned back to get a better look at the man, and as she did she bumped her son right in the private area.

"Whoa I'm sorry sweetie. Anyway those look great." Beth said nervously.

Ian laughed, "thanks mom."

After the sales associate let the older man into his room, she looked over at Beth and Ian and made a motion with her hand.

"Either in or out." The sales lady whispered and walked out.

Beth stepped into the dressing room and the door closed behind her.

"Hey, you." Beth said awkwardly, with a soft laugh.

"So..." Ian replied, not sure what else to say.

"Soooo... that's your type." Beth whispered.

Ian grinned, "Yes, that is my type." Then his eyes went big, "Oh my goodness." He said.

Beth turned to look at what Ian was looking at, and she immediately knew.

The doors were covered by curtains, and how the curtains were pulled, left a small gap that peered right into the gentleman's dressing room mirror. The man was buttoning up a shirt, without any pants on, and he was completely nude from the waist down. His cock was hung.

"Oh my." Beth said, her mouth open wide.

Ian raised his eyebrows at his mom, and then slid down his pants. He was standing in his briefs as his mom handed him another pair.

"Thank you." He said as he glanced over at the man checking himself out in the mirror, still pant less.

Beth looked behind her at the man. He was built nicely. She turned back to her son, who was just pulling his own pants up over his bulge.

"Aww yes, I love these." Ian hummed.

"Aww me too sweetie." Beth said noticing the growing bulge.

Beth reached out, lightly touching around his bulge. "Do they feel too tight her hunny?"

"Not yet." Ian answered sheepishly as he looked down at his mom's hand, then back up in the direction of the man's dressing room.

The man had now slid on a tight pair of slacks himself, and was checking them out in the mirror.

"Fuck." Ian mumbled.

Beth look back at the dressing room and saw the man's face in the mirror. He was looking right at them. His eyes were locked on Ian, then they darted down to her.

The gentleman kept his eyes on them and slowly unbuttoned the shirt. Ian leaned over to pull the curtain closed, but Beth grabbed his knee and squeezed tight.

"It's okay." She said, barely a whisper.

The man slid his shirt off of his shoulders, and let it fall to the floor. Beth looked up at her son's face, and watched him watch the man. Her eyes moved down to his crotch, and she could see the bulge growing, moving.

Beth looked back over her shoulder, right as the man began to slide the pants down over his bare cock. The man then let the pants fall to the floor, and he immediately grabbed at his hard cock.

Ian let out a slight moan, and his bulge got bigger.

Beth noticed and stood up. Her body was close to Ian's and she leaned into him. Her hand, like a magnet to metal found his cock, and grabbed it through the pants.

"That's your type, isn't it." Beth whispered, as she looked back at the mirror, directly into the strangers eyes, then working her way down his body to his hard cock.

Ian placed a hand on Beth's, causing her to turn back to her son. She looked down at his hand, cupping hers, fingers laced, and she watched as he slid it up over the waistband of his pants. He then slid her hand into his briefs, down to his cock.

Beth took control, grabbing her son's member, for the first time. Her body was weak, shaking, aching, nervously.

'Oh my, my boy.' She thought to herself, fighting the guilt from creeping in.

'Let me have this moment.' She told her inner, better self.

She could feel him growing in her hand, extremely well endowed. Beth looked back at the stranger, and she moaned at the sight of him watching, and stroking.

"That's what you like, huh my boy." She whispered into him.

"Mmm yes." Ian whispered back, "a lot."

Beth purred into her son's ear, "Who would've thought, like mother like son."

She then slid her hands down, fondling her son's smooth balls, reaching a finger down and pressing on his taint.

"Mmm oh mom." Ian moaned.

"Mmm good boy. Watch him, son." Beth said, and little louder. Then she leaned in, her lips against his ear, and she whispered, "I want to have George over, so we can all spend time as a family, sweetie."

"Mm I knew he was your type, mom." Ian replied.

Beth looked back, the man cumming suddenly, hard.

She grabbed Ian's shaft hard, ready to milk her boy. Beth squeezed, wrapping her small hand around this massive horse, and Ian moaned.

"George is our type, sweetie." She moaned into his ear, feeling the hot fluid spilling out onto her hand.

Beth continued to hold onto her son's dick, soaking up every inch of his pulsing manhood, as her own orgasm ripped through her body.

She looked back, and the curtain was closed.

The guilt creeped in, inching its way through her heart and soul. But, Beth couldn't let go of her son. Not yet. She played with him, her son. Stroke his wet cum soaked cock. It was flaccid, but still felt so amazing.

"I love you, sweetheart." She said looking into his eyes, and then she leaned into him, and kissed him.

Her tongue met his, and they played with each other. As much guilt as she felt, it was not enough to overcome the love that she felt.

"I love you so much, my son." Beth breathed into him.

"I love you so much too, mom." He said, loud enough for the stranger next door to hear.

To be continued...