All Comments on 'Hungry Hearts Ch. 03'

by Betherotika

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So nasty but hot

Can't wait to read more of your work!

MiaDani80MiaDani80over 7 years ago
Fantastic

Chapter 3 was just awesome...can't wait to read more. The layers of incest, submission, bisexuality...all really hot and well done.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
One HOT Mama and her men!!!!

...and just what cums next...I have an idea,,,two of them to be exact!

johnb110johnb110over 7 years ago
So very nasty!

I am loving this series - hope there will be more. I am so glad to have found this perverted author. Well written with themes I like! Thank-you.

ExlondonboyExlondonboyalmost 6 years ago
Wow

So hot. Will there be any more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Still my favorite story on this site

I’ve reread it a couple dozen times. Wish you would write more. Lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So goddamn hot. I would love to see a chapter 4

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

Great chapter. Now we need Kate to join in, oh yeah, there's George's daughter too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot !! More please !!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A real delight. There's absolutely nothing for this mother to feel 'guilty' about. She should be proud of her accomplishment. I especially love her furry crotch. A mysterious bush helps to perfume the air with a mother's unique pheromones, enticing her son into all manner of hedonism. Now that her son has tasted that bubble butt's tart cellar door and sucked on Daddy's pecker, I feel like this story was righteous and should be continued. The son is only just now getting a good father figure up his tight asshole, and with mother's vagina there to nurture him back into his first home, I see nothing but happiness for this throuple in the future. The men folk need to plant seed in this woman until her black bush is snotty and foaming bubbly with dick sperm. There's nothing nasty or forbidden about such debauched family values, but rather we can only celebrate such a natural and romantic fornication, emancipation and empowering insemination. A mother can only be proud, so fucking proud as her only son is plowed deep by a big dicked man with authority, and she feels him spewing back up inside her own womb, inbreeding his thank you's for her maternal instincts and fertility. Pink little anus clinching down on Daddy as he spews back inside Mom. The story must continue. There's inbreeding to do in that hairy cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous