Hungry Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around and faced him. Ian stood there, wondering what was coming next. He was anxious and nervous, at what his mother might say.

Beth walked toward Ian, almost shaking from being so nervous.

"Show me." Beth asked, as motherly as she could.

"What, mom?" Ian asked back. His heart racing.

"I want you to show me which ones are your favorite in the magazine, sweetie." Beth asked.

'You are blurring the line between mother & son' the better part of her brain kept repeating.

"You... Uh... You want to see?" Ian stuttered back.

"Yes, baby. Like I said, no matter what, you'll always be my innocent boy."

And with that Beth pulled her son's hand down to sit next to her on the bed.

Mother and son sat there looking at the open magazine for about a minute before Ian picked it up and placed it over his towel covered lap. He began flipping through it, passing mature daddy dicks.

"Mm" Beth moaned as Ian passed a page with a dad exposing himself to a male and female walking by with backpacks on.

Ian stopped and and flipped back to the page.

"This one? You like this one mom?" Ian questioned.

"Yes, I do." Beth said reaching her had out, tracing the picture with her fingers.

"I like how he's in his car exposing himself, and they don't even expect it." Beth said... Hungry. Her mind lost in some taboo trance.

"But, I want to see your favorite hunny." Beth almost whispered.

Ian started turning the pages, lost in a trance himself. Then, he stopped. There was a man, grey hair. He was in a dirty bathroom. Very handsome man. His body tan and nude. A cock ring wrapped around his shaft, and had a metal bar that traced its way along his taint, into his asshole. The daddy had his hand wrapped tight around his cock as he was pissing. The stream of piss captured just perfectly as it hit another male, a young stud's hard cock as he sat on the toilet.

"Mm." Was all Beth could say as she traced the picture with her fingers.

She could feel her son's bulge underneath, and he was hard.

"You like this one a lot, huh?" Beth asked.

"Yes... I love it." Ian replied. He then grabbed his mom's hand and traced the picture with her, moving her hand slightly over. Beth instantly felt his cock twitch.

"He's hot. Both of them are hot. Mm... Just like George. Tell me what you like about it." Beth demanded, almost whispering.

"I... I like how hot he looks as he pisses on his stud's cock." Ian could barley get the words out. His mom still tracing the picture or better yet his cock.

"Yes. Me too hunny." Beth said as she leaned in, "I wonder if he's his daddy." She purred into his ear.

"Mmmm." Ian moaned.

"Mm mm, baby... You're a freak, just like your mommy."

To be continued...