Hunt for Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Because there was one that was just in here right before you came in"

"Nope I don't own a dog. Maybe you were dreaming it."

She turns around refusing to look at me, as though I'm lying to her. I step up behind her as she sits there on the bed.

"Will you tell me your name, so that I can call you something other then dear?"

She sighs " My name is Emily Weaver. But everyone calls me Emma." she looks up at me and asks me mine.

"My name is Dakota. Most just call me Dak. But either is fine."

The longer I stand here and look at her the more intense the need to fuck gets. Mind you, she is still sitting there naked in front of me. I have a hard-on from hell in my pants. I drop my hand to the bulge underneath my zipper. Her eyes follow my hand. I tell her I'm going to shower and I pull my shirt off over my head. Revealing to her my beautiful tanned muscles. I then slide my jeans down to the floor releasing my hard cock from their confines. God that feels better. I walk ever so casually into the bathroom leaving the door wide open.

Where the shower is positioned it can be seen in the mirrors from the bedroom. it's a clear glass shower so it leaves nothing to your imagination. I reach in turning on the hot water. Swiftly it warms and I step in. I stand there with my back to the water enjoying the feel of it hitting my body. I can feel her eyes upon me. She is watching my every move. I reach down taking my cock into my hand and begin stroking it slowly. God Damn it that feels good. I tighten my grip on my cock, squeezing it.

I lean my head back closing my eyes. This would feel even better it if was in that girls tight little cunt. Then as if she heard my thoughts she slips into the shower with me. I release my cock and turn to face her. Such a beautiful flawless body. Well toned, water beading upon it then falling down leaving a trail of moisture in its wake. Over and over the waterfalls onto her skin. What a sight. I step back from her letting her have the warmth of the water. I want to touch her ever so badly. To feel my hands on her skin, to taste her soft caramel skin. I want to tangle my hands in her luscious locks that hang almost to her supple ass. it's a beautiful little tight ass. So smooth so round.

I reach my hand out to touch her. She doesn't try to stop me. I softly cradle her left breast in my hand, squeezing it. Feeling the weight in my hand. She gazes up at me with lust in her eyes. She steps closer, gently pushing me into the wall. I remove my hand from her breast, trailing it down her waist. I pull her into my chest, my cock resting up against her belly. She slips her hand between us, wrapping it lightly around my ridge dick. I rest my head against the wall as she slides down my body, coming to rest on her knees in front of me. Her lips are less then a half inch away from my hard throbbing cock.

I look down at her as she looks up to me.

She slides my dick into her warm, wet, waiting mouth. I let out a deep moan. She smiles at me with her eyes, all the while she is running her soft wet tongue up and down the length of my shaft. My god this feels so good. She reaches under my member and takes my balls into her hand. She gives them a tight squeeze then wraps her lips around them sucking on them too. I pull her up to my lips and wrap my arms around her waist.

"You are such a tease little one. I'm going to show you what teasing gets you."

She lets out a little giggle as I slip my hand between her thighs. I whisper in to her ear

" Are you ready for what you have caused?"

She looks at me with those beautiful green eyes and says yes. I shut off the water and pick her up. I carry her to the bed and toss her into it. As I stand there looking down upon her, I can't help but wonder why my wolf is not going nuts. But right now I don't care.

I slide into the bed then place myself so that I hover over her. I can smell the musk of her sex, hear the need from within her whimper. Leaning down I kiss her sweet lips.

"Tell me what you want."

In a swift movement she wraps her legs around my waist and locks them.

"Oh really, is that what you want?"

I rubbed my cock up and down her slippery wet slit teasing her. She whimpered then pulled me closer with her legs, just enough to let the head of my dick slide into the folds of her pussy. She whines "OH YES!"

I pull back, pulling the head from her lips. She moans in discontent.

"What do you want? If you don't tell me I can't give it to you."

She looks up at me and says threw gritted teeth,

"If you don't fuck me with that huge cock of yours I'm going to scream until you do."

That was all I needed. I plunged my ridged cock as far as it would go into her tight wet pussy, then drove into her harder making her take all of it. She screamed and moaned under the torment of my thrusts. I stop then pulling out, lifted her up and turned her over onto all fours. I reentered her from behind with a strong, deep, penetration. She met me thrust for thrust, pushing back into each one I made.

" PLEASE..... OH FUCK.....YES....UH-UH-UH....HARDER..."

Music to my ears.

"You like that you little cock tease? You like how hard I'm pounding your wet little pussy?"

She shook her head yes.

"Tell me my little cock tease. Tell me how you like it."

She looked back at me and pulled away. She got up and took my hand leading me off of the bed. She had me stand at the edge of the bed. She lay down on her stomach and was face to face once again with my cock. She took my dick into her mouth sucking it rhythmically. She was quite skilled with her mouth, she was able to take every last inch of it deep into her throat. I couldn't last much longer and I think she knew it.

She took my balls into her hand and gave them a squeeze. That was it, I was about to cum. She then got up turned around and impaled herself back upon my shaft. I came Instantly. Shooting load after load beep within her cunt. So much so that it was dripping back out of her. She lay there covered in my cock juices smiling.

I curled up next to her running my hands up and down her body. She snuggled into my chest and fell asleep. After a while, I slipped from beneath the sleeping beauty and went back into the bathroom. I turned on the water for the tub and let it fill. Silently, I enter the steaming lagoon then dip below the surface. Lying there, it seems like I'm in another world. Its odd how someone like me who loves to run is also very at home in water. As I resurface I can feel the eyes upon me. Looking over, I see her sitting there, staring at me.

" I thought you were going to drown."

I can't help but laugh, knowing fully that she has no comprehension or idea of what I am.

"Were you worried?" She blushed then shook her head a little. I motion toward the water

"Care to join me?" She gets up then slips herself down into the water with me.

"Can I ask you something?" she says

"Sure what's on your mind?" she looks at me then looks away.

"Where did you go yesterday?"

I just look at her for a long moment then decide to keep it simple.

" Just for a long ride"

She has a questioning look behind her eyes and yet says nothing more about it. How do I tell her that I'm not the human that she sees standing in front of her? How can I possibility explain to her what it is that she is looking at is anything but human. Perturbed, I get out of the tub and walk to the window, looking out over the property.

"What would you like to do today? Do you want to stay here in my chambers or would you actually like to venture out?"

I could see the flash of fear back in her eyes for a moment. Softly I lean down scooping her out of the water and set her feet gently onto the plush floor mat, I wrap my arms around her waist an whisper into her ear,

" I promise on my life that I wont let any harm come to you while you are with me. OK?"

She looked up at me with trusting eyes and simply nods her head in agreement. I'm beginning to wonder if she will ever trust in the fact that I wont hurt her. Lord only knows how many times she had been hurt or abused by a man... or creature that calls himself a man...

Smiling softly at her, I wrap her in a huge bath towel a cradle her in my arms. With this woman so close to my skin, my cock stiffens with a mind of its own. I drop her towel and press my stiff cock against her tight little ass. I whisper gruffly into her ear,

"Do you see what you do to me you little cock tease of a woman?"

She softly whimpers, pushing back against my cock. I chuckle then bend her over the bathroom vanity.

"Is this what you want Emma? Do you want my cock buried in your tight pussy?"

she replies with a soft moan. Using my foot I spread her legs then dip my finger between the folds of her womanhood.

"My My, aren't we wet young lady."

She simply giggles at me knowing full well what's about to happen. I slide me fingers up and down the length of her slit, teasing her more waiting till she starts squirming underneath my touch. Dipping my fingers in just past her nether lips, I tease her little clit for only a moment before reaching into the drawer next to us with my other hand, still pressing heavily against her ass. Smiling as I continue to play with her clit, I flip open a small bottle of lube. She looks back at me in surprise.

"Shh, its OK sweetheart."

I lift her up slightly running my other hand down the crack of her ass. She continues looking back at me. My cock is aching to be plowed into her hard an fast. Yet she is but a human and could not possibly handle what I would do to her if I let myself have her as I wished. I pull her back against my chest playing with her nipples, nipping at her shoulder. I tease, playing with her to keep her mind off of my intentions. I whisper into her ear softly to lean over the counter. She looks back at me then leans over it fully expecting me to slip into her dripping slit. Yet she has no idea what I'm about to do. I reach between her legs toying with her clit again.

Teasing, manipulating it until she squirms under my touch. I slip my hand from her wet cunt then slide my ridged cock along the length of her slit. She moans at the hardness while I tease her with it. I dip the head in just past her lips she tries pushing back onto it but I wont allow that to happen. Its not her cunt I want this time. Its her tight little ass. I pull back just a bit, then slide my dick up the crack of her ass. In one sudden movement I slip my hard cock deep into her tight virgin ass. I moan deeply into her ear. Letting her know just how much I'm enjoying her.

" Mm, your ass feels so good wrapped around my hard cock."

She whimpers at my words standing still. I begin playing with her again, teasing her nipples and clit to make her relax. She softens just a little.

She whimpers then moans her discomfort.

"Please be gentle."

"Does it hurt? " she shakes her head a little then simply replies,

"not too bad.... Just a little"

Grinning, I slowly begin sliding my ridged cock deep into her sweet little ass. Gradually she relaxes then allows me to slip every inch of my dick into her. God what a feeling it is to be balls deep into a woman's tight sweet ass. She began rocking back towards me with my every thrust. She began moaning louder fully enjoying my torment or her body. I could do this for hours to her but I continue only as long as she can handle it, until she cums.

Only then will I allow myself release. I can feel her body in the beginnings of her climax. Her muscles begin to tense her body begins to shiver she begins singing her pleasures of ecstasy growing louder, more bold. (thank god for soundproof walls) I feel her tensing harder then she cums violently over and over. Slowly I slip from within her easing her onto the plush bed forgetting all about my own release, absolutely content with the satisfaction of her.

Morning begins peaking threw the windows as she begins to stir. I on the other hand have been awake for hours before sunlight. I've been thinking about what to do about her. I cant keep here its not safe. I need to take her back to her own world one where she can live a normal life. Gently I lie beside her, waking her softly. She snuggles into my body whether for comfort or warmth I'm not certain. I whisper faintly into her ear to wake up. She stirs, flutters her eyes against the blistering light. I shield her face from the sun, kissing her cheek tenderly.

"Good morning"

She opens her eyes looking directly into my eyes and whispers

"Good morning indeed"

Getting up I go to the closet and pull out a light summer dress for her.

"We need to leave here soon."

The look on her face was not what I was expecting. I had expected her to look sad maybe even upset but she wasn't, if she was there was no out word signs of it.

She gets dressed then sits serenely on the edge of the bed. Picking up my keys I take her hand and lead her out to one of my most prized possessions'. It's a 1969 Chevelle SS with a 350 small block under the hood. Midnight metallic blue with phantom black racing stripes. She purrs like a kitten an can out run almost anything. I open the door to let her in, she sits into the plush bucket seat and just looks up at me. I close her door and get in. I look at her for only a moment then turn the car over revving the engine. I drive threw the familiar countryside taking the back roads to town. Nothing is said between us for what seams like hours yet is only moments.

"where are we going " she asks and I simply look at her.

" I'm taking you back to town or your home, whichever you chose."

She looks away staring out the window.

She replies simply "just drop me off at the book store"

A short while later I pull up to the curb of the bookstore putting the car in park I look at her. She opens the door and doesn't look back as she say "thanks" . I sit there and watch her go into the store. She doesn't look back thankfully. I pull away almost feeling guilty for just dropping her off like that but its something I'm use to. You see with the games my father plays with "puny humans" as he calls them. This is a normal thing for me. Rescue them, clean them up, fuck some of them, and then take them back to civilization. Eventually I'll either stop doing it or just leave the pack all together though I am the next inline for the Alpha spot. Not that I really want it or anything but it is my birthright.

--------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

12