Hunter Ch. 01

Story Info
The hunt is on; who will come out on top?
1.3k words
3.94
30.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He silently stalked through the halls intent on his prey. His dark clothes and even darker continence blended in with the shifting shadows created by the dying torches. He smirked in anticipation of the hunt and what was soon to follow. After all, the hunt was only half of it. He took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of his prey. He had gotten a taste once before and it was too good to let go. His golden eyes flashed as another scent mingled with his prey. Perhaps he would have even more fun tonight than he expected. The hunter followed the scents until they stopped at a heavy wooden door. A minor distraction that made his mind chuckle. A door would not keep him out and would not save them from their fate. The hunt was almost at an end. He could almost taste the fear and underlying excitement that permeated the air. With a flick of his wrist the hunter opened the door and sealed the fate of those contained within.

He found them both half naked and curled in protective balls on the bed as if they would be unnoticed and thus ignored. Amusement danced across the hunter's eyes before they regained their lustful hunger. The two figures on the bed must have realized that he wasn't going away and so chanced to gaze up and search for a way out. They were out of luck however, for the door had been closed and latched behind the hunter and there was no way it would be opened again anytime soon. The prey shivered as the hunter drew nearer. All they could hope for now was leniency that was foreign to their new master, the hunter.

The hunter smirked at his new toys and slowly approached them, relishing in the fear that rolled off them in waves as they tried to become one with the bed. Soon they would get their wish, just not in the way they would think. The hunter took two pairs of handcuffs out of his pockets and contemplated the capture. Which one should he take first. Both were quite delectable in his eyes. The first, his original victim, was a voluptuous woman. Her breasts were large and falling out of her tattered shirt. Round and soft hips held up a short skirt under which her shapely legs seemed to go on forever. All in all she was a goddess, one about to be knocked off of the immortal plane and placed as a sacrifice on her own altar. The second victim was a man, tall, with the lean muscles of a swimmer. He wore a pair of shorts that hung low on his hips hinting at the prize beneath. His skin was tan and in the low lighting he gleamed as sweat dripped down his sculpted chest and abs. They were just the type of prey the hunter liked, beautiful and full of life.

He decided to go for the man first, thinking he would put up the greater fight, not that it would matter. Both would submit and call him master in the end. Quick as a flash the hunter lunged at the man and grabbed both wrists tightly. His prey struggled and tried to break free but the hunter was too strong. In a swift movement he fastened the handcuffs around both wrists. The hunter pushed his body flush with his new pet's and slowly walked him towards the wall opposite the bed where the female still cowered. He took hold of the handcuff chain and tugged it above his head securing it on a convenient hook placed on the wall. The man was forced to stand on his tip toes to prevent the cuffs from digging into his wrists too much. Satisfied that his pet wasn't going anywhere, the hunter turned towards the woman silently sobbing on the bed.

She feared the creature standing before her in all of his dark glory. In a last attempt to escape, the frightened woman tried to lunge past her shackled partner but was tripped up by some unseen force. Her pitiful attempt at escape failed to help her and her fall caused her partner to lose the tenuous mastery over his balance making all of his weight supported by the handcuffs alone. The metal rings bit into his flesh, enticing rivulets of blood out from their fleshy prison. The sweet smell of the victim's blood called out to the hunter. The first blood was shed and now the games could truly begin.

The hunter stalked towards the woman and gripping the rags that used to be a shirt pulled her form to him. With one quick and silent movement he pressed her, none too gently, against the rough stone wall and consumed her scream of terror and resignation by smashing his lips against hers. He plundered her mouth, violating that moist cavity with his skilled tongue, giving her no chance to catch a breath. As he kissed her his hands wandered over her trembling body, feeling every curve as he methodically ripped the rest of her clothing off. After all, there are so many ways to violate, so many ways to incite fear into the simple creature. Deciding that his victim would be much more fun to play with if she were breathing he broke the kiss and tossed her to the ground.

Noticing her state of undress she tried to cover up her nakedness with her hands while the hunter stood and stared at her struggles with a pleased smirk on his face. She looked into his merciless eyes and tried once again to get away. The woman did not get far, however, for a strong arm grabbed her leg and pulled. Her soft skin scraped against the floor causing small cuts to form. Having enough of this game, the hunter tossed her bruised and bleeding form onto the bed. He considered the second set of handcuffs for a moment before tossing them aside in favor of a more animated victim. Swiftly the hunter removed his clothes and set them neatly to the side as if mocking the tatters of fabric that once clothed his victim.

With a steady hand he stroked his member a few times making it stand fully erect and ready for the woman's final violation. As he climbed onto the bed and lowered himself above his victim's trembling form a shout was heard. "Get off of her you monster!," the shackled man cried out at the form preparing to enter his wife. He struggled with the handcuffs doing nothing but causing them to bite deeper into his flesh.

The hunter paid the man no mind and instead watched his pre cum leak slowly onto the woman's clit, a silent accompaniment to her frightened whimpers. Deciding that her terror had reached its peak the hunter pushed into her with one sharp movement, penetrating as deep as he could go. He thrust roughly into her again and again, the sound of flesh against flesh, a symphony of pain and of pleasure. He was getting close. So close. Her screams had stopped a minute ago, her throat too torn to continue. He would have to remedy that. For what fun was victory without the screams of the prey. Still sheathed in his victim the hunter grabbed her breasts and kneaded them painfully with his nails. Reaching for her nipples he twisted and clawed at them 'til blood flowed. Ah, there are the screams he so dearly missed. With one final thrust he emptied his seed deep into her womb.

She lay bleeding and broken on the bed, no will left to fight her new master. Her forgotten husband made himself known by calling out her name and screaming obscenities at the 'monster' that stood above her in satisfaction. When the hunter's eyes snapped towards him, the man chained to the wall decided that he should have remained silent.