All Comments on 'Hunter Ch. 01'

by MartianMallows

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Obviously the HERO of this tale should be --------

de-cocked by means of a 12 Gauge Shotgun blast--Don't consider those who write this shit much better

TaraKokaTaraKokaabout 16 years ago
It's Fantasy and I Loved It!

I read the previous comment and agree that if this were a TRUE story, the man should be punished for his actions. However, this is fantasy and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great FICTION

This story is successful because it tests the common boundaries of propriety in every way. The author makes us aware of the vulnerabilities of sex, including trust and nudity, and exploits them, very appropriately, by using fear in a dark and predatory narrative. The author also explores gender conventions not only by the implied bisexuality, but by incorporating both male and female in the same fear experience on gender-specific levels. Women are stereotypically considered the weaker sexually, while men feel impotent, again stereotypically, when they are helpless to protect those they care about. The author isn't afraid to expose and then use against us all the weaknesses of human sexuality in an equal opportunity manner. For the perceptive reader, this awareness and fearlessness is, not doubt, what makes this story very sexy. Those who only take this story 2-dimensionally will likely be caught up in the fear the author created instead of the deeper deliciousness.

plumaferreplumaferreabout 6 years ago

Ohh, definitely could have been longer, but it's delicious nonetheless <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous