All Comments on 'Hunter's Prey'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Love2ReadLitLove2ReadLitabout 8 years ago
Emotionally Drained

While the writing is fantastic, fully of imagery and great storytelling, it is one of the most frightening I have read. Hunter is a narcissist, and clearly has no respect for women. This character is more disturbing than some in the erotic horror category because he is so believable. There are males like this character in the world and the behavior is sickening.

WomanAtPlayWomanAtPlayabout 8 years ago
Non consensual

Better category would be non-consent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@ Non-consent

At what point did Dani not consent?

This is one of those stories that can't be pigeon-holed into any of these categories. It's not quite BDSM, it could be interpreted as Horror (as the first person suggested), it could also go into the Group Sex category. "Erotic Coupling" seems to be the default category for stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sick Mind

Why don't you write the rest of your stories from a nut house. In real life, one of these defiled women would have cut Hunter's dick off. Untwist your mind.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry, Anon

Sorry, Anon, but these people exist. I'm not one of them, and I would never be associated with one of them (to my knowledge), but they exist. Better to know that than to be unaware.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just wondering

To the people who are criticizing this story because of its sadistic main character: did you read "Silence of the Lambs?" "Misery?" "Othello?" "Treasure Island?" "Psycho?"

Some of the greatest villains of literature are sadistic bastards (and bitches.)

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Author's note

I added this note to my profile, but I suspect that not many people read that, so I'll add this comment here as well.

This story is based on a real life situation that unfortunately involved someone close to me. The real life "Hunter" isn't quite as evil as he is portrayed here (at least, as far as I know), but he is equally charming and manipulative, and I suspect he is a sociopathic narcissist. In real life, this woman that I know is seriously considering getting back together with him.

It's an unfortunate fact that many women in abusive relationships return to their abusers again and again. Let this story serve as a cautionary tale, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You did a great job here showing how an insecure young girl could be slowly seduced and manipulated by an expert. Although I have no experience in this kind of thing (nor would I want to) I find it very believable, judging from a bio I read recently. Aside from that, thank you for not mentioning bra cup sizes and for not giving her a porn star body. Same thing goes for leaving out dick size in inches. Kudos for writing one of the few literate stories I've read here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I think you nailed it.

Yes, there are men like these, and young women, too. I knew one such woman, and now she is a tenured professor. The man...not so much. But she prospered once she rid her self of the sociopath.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Anony

What part of "based on" don't you get? Almost all of my stories are based on my real life experiences. I don't have enough imagination to write them otherwise.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for your kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THANK YOU for writing this

My daughter is leaving for college later this year (if they even hold classes) and I am going to make sure she reads this.

Very well written, kudos to the incredible diligence spent making these characters believable. This should be required reading for every young person heading off to college (as not only our girls are at risk)

Thank you... again, I cant thank you enough, you put my worst fears into words

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Like “Dominating Rachel” this is a superbly told story of the whys and hows of why people are or become submissives.

I once worked with a girl who was actually bragging to another girl how one of her past boyfriends used to give her out to his friends and people he did business with. I mean she had the biggest smile and look of recollection when she was telling her this. And I considered her a very personally confident woman, certainly in her looks that she liked to show off (a regular outfit usually included a black pencil-skirt that ended just above the knees. And oh God could she wear an LBD. To this day whenever I hear “Long Tall Woman in a Black Dress” I think if her.).

Of course a short time later, since I figured she’s a slut, I asked her out (she was exactly 6ft tall and a part time model). She looked at me with pitying eyes “Really? Really? You’re too short (I’m 5’ 10”)” so I think that was a lie. Really I think I wasn’t dominant enough in personality. I’m a friendly guy and have had a lot of female friends who I speak easily with. But once I start thinking of of them in a like-like way my mouth seizes. Once two girls in front of me called me nice. “You’re a nice guy,” “Yeah, you’re really nice.” That’s me, the nice guy who a lot of girls liked, but not liked-liked.

I think this one girl (the model) is the reason I’m so interested in your, and others’, psychological exploration of the how’s and why’s of submission. I could NEVER treat a woman like that. But a part of me would have liked to just to have got my own personal “Dani”.

5-stars & Favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She got what she wanted. To be a slave and loved being used. She secretly loved being w whore and used the self-delusion that she loved humans what she did was a way of reciprocating that.

He destroyed her self confidence, indepence and sense of self and, essentially, reprogrammed her.

He fits the category of a sadistic sociopathic narcissist.

As for her, she loved the money, trips and material items that she got.

So, materialism, surrender to sexual domination and absolute submission not just to his will and desires but ANY man he wanted to give her to. In the end not only did she do it willingly but craved it.

And all during process evolution she never had a clue.

A tragic, sick story of the total destruction of a young woman.

This was skillfully written even though it sickened me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...