Hunter's Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled. "Good. Then it's a date. I'll pick you up a little earlier tonight. How about 5:30?"

When he opened his car door for her that evening, Dani looked around, hoping that others were watching. She felt like a princess being escorted to the royal ball. None of the boys her friends were dating drove a Lexus, and it would never cross the mind of any of those boys to hold a door open for a lady. She was growing used to being treated with old-fashioned respect and courtesy. For years, she had blended into the background, but she was beginning to feel as special as Hunter treated her.

She gave him a lustful kiss once he entered the car. "Where are we going?"

"Well, I figured that we'd go someplace a little more comfortable for you this time," he responded. She gave him a quizzical look. "My place," he said with a smile. "Well, one of them. But we need to stop somewhere first."

He refused to tell her where they were going until they arrived in front of a boutique clothing store. He led her through the entrance and stood in the center of the store.

"I want you to pick out a nice dress or two," he explained. "There's no reason for you to ever feel uncomfortable again when we go out. And I think you would look stunning wearing something besides jeans and a tee shirt."

She stared into his eyes, speechless, for a moment. "Hunter, I really appreciate this gesture, but I can't."

"Of course you can," he said. "Don't be silly. Now, come on, let's find something perfect for you."

Before she could protest any further, he pulled her by the hand and found the nearest saleswoman. He explained the situation to her, and she was more than happy to lead the two of them to several sections of the store. In no time, Dani's arms were filled with several dresses. She ducked into the dressing room and emerged wearing one after another.

He instructed her to set some dresses aside on a hanger, and the others were handed to the saleswoman. After Dani had modeled the final dress, she returned to the dressing room and changed into her original jeans and tee shirt. By the time she emerged, he was standing at the cash register with an armful of neatly-wrapped clothing in a large plastic bag.

"You ready?" he asked with a smile. She nodded. He walked her out of the store and held his car door open for her once more. She remained speechless until he sat in the driver's seat.

"You really shouldn't have done that," she said with a worried expression.

He turned to her and laughed. "Dani, it's not a big deal. Really. I have the money."

"It's not about the money," she said.

"Well, then what?"

"I...I just don't feel comfortable with it."

He pulled to the side of the road so that he could turn and face her. He placed his hand under her chin, forcing her to look in his eyes. "I want to do this," he said, "because it makes me happy. You want me to be happy, don't you?"

She nodded. "Of course."

"Then let me do this for you. It makes me happy to make you happy. Make sense?"

She nodded once more and smiled. He kissed her softly, and then again, holding the back of her head. Their tongues played gently and their breathing grew heavier. They kissed with such force their teeth collided, causing them to laugh.

"We'd better get going," he said, "or we'll never get there."

When they arrived at his house, Dani's jaw dropped as she walked through the front door. "This place is beautiful!" she remarked.

"Thanks," he said. "I put a lot of work into this place. It was one of the houses I bought with the intention of flipping it. Halfway through our remodeling, the housing market collapsed and the house prices dipped so low I would've had to sell it at a loss. So I held onto it and rented it out. I'm between renters right now. The house prices have returned high enough that I can now sell it for a profit, but I'm in no rush anymore."

He gave her a tour of the house, pointing out all of the features where he and his crew made improvements, from the granite countertops and mahogany cabinets in the kitchen, to the tiled floors and brand-new vanities and showers in the bathrooms. After the tour, he showed her the back deck, which had been expanded. It overlooked a beautiful lake and faced the sunset.

He pulled out a chair for her at the patio table. "Red or white?" he asked. She looked perplexed. "Wine, I mean. I know it would be breaking the law, but I won't tell if you don't."

She laughed. "White is good."

He returned moments later with a glass, and they toasted to the gorgeous autumn weather. They casually chatted while he grilled a couple of filet mignons along with some onions and zucchini. They dined on the back porch while enjoying the setting sun. They laughed and joked and refilled their wine glasses again and again until they sat in darkness.

He shifted their chairs until they were directly facing each other. He took her hands in his and looked into her eyes. "I feel like I've known you forever," he said. "You are absolutely perfect for me."

"I...I feel the same way," she said.

They leaned forward and pressed their lips together. He slipped his fingers through her soft hair and held the back of her head while she caressed his muscular shoulders and arms. Time passed, and the world dissolved around them as they became lost in the moment. He pulled away from her and looked into her eyes. He held out his hand.

"Come," he said.

She took his hand and he led her to his bedroom, gently placing her on her back. He crawled on top of her and kissed her with intensity and passion. One of his hands made the bold journey up her shirt and caressed her breasts over her bra. She responded with a moan, muffled by his lips. He tasted her neck and worked his way down, kissing the top of her breasts.

He sat up for a moment. "Take off your shirt," he said. As she complied, he unbuttoned her pants and slid them down her legs. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, bearing her small, but incredibly firm, breasts and her large and erect nipples. He kissed her belly and worked his way up to her breasts, taking each nipple in his mouth, licking and sucking while she thrashed on the mattress and dragged her fingernails through his hair.

He spread her thighs and kissed her mound through her delicate panties. Gentle kisses lavished her inner thighs, and she moaned loudly and raised her hips off the mattress, practically begging him to remove her panties. After teasing her with kisses and tantalizing licks, he hooked his fingers inside her panties and slid them down, leaving her naked body fully exposed.

He took a moment to savor the image, and made eye contact before placing his head between her legs. He delivered slow and lingering licks along her labia and circled her clit with his tongue. When he sensed that she couldn't take any more teasing, he attacked her clit with intensity and purpose. He inserted two fingers into her vagina and massaged her G-spot with a "come-hither" motion.

Dani thrashed on top of the bed and grabbed a handful of his hair, pulling him toward her. "Oh, god!" she shouted. "Oh, god! I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum!"

He intensified his actions until she emitted a loud and sustained moan and gripped his head tightly. Her entire body tensed and then relaxed. Gasping for breath, she opened her eyes and gently pushed him away.

"That...was amazing!" she said. "I've never actually cum with a guy before."

"Never?" he asked, smiling broadly.

She shook her head.

"I guess those young kids you've been dating don't know their way around a pussy."

She laughed. "I guess not!"

She pulled him on top of her and kissed him. She opened her eyes and seemed to realize for the first time that he was still fully dressed. "Now it's your turn," she said in a sexy whisper.

He stood and removed his clothes. She couldn't help but notice his well-sculpted physique and his hairy, but well-groomed, chest that was so unlike the boys she knew. He removed his pants and dropped his underwear to the floor, giving her a glimpse of his larger-than-average swollen member.

"Are you on the pill?" he asked. She shook her head. "Then I guess we'll have to stick with oral. I don't like condoms."

He stood at the foot of the bed until she realized that he wasn't going to join her in bed. "Are you going to join me?" she asked.

"I prefer standing," he said. It seemed to her like an odd position, but she took her place on her knees before him and wrapped her fingers around his cock. His large and swollen cock head oozed a drop of pre-cum, and she eagerly licked it off before placing it in her mouth. She began stroking his cock while keeping only the head in her mouth.

He gently pushed her hands away. "Just use your mouth," he said. She looked up at him, and he took her by the back of her head and guided her mouth onto his cock, forcing her to take nearly his entire length until she gagged.

"You need to learn to relax your throat," he noted. She did her best to take as much of his cock in her mouth as possible, wanting desperately to please him as much as he had pleased her. "Watch your teeth," he said. "That's it...good girl. Now go a little faster. Use your tongue while it's in your mouth."

She had never been with anyone so demanding before. Usually, guys were happy just to have their dicks sucked. They wouldn't think of ever criticizing her technique. She had been told that she was good at it, but now began to question herself.

"I'm getting close now," he said. "Suck it a little faster." He began pumping his cock into her mouth in rhythm with her movements, driving it further and further into her throat. She began to gag again, but he seemed to ignore it, and maintained his rhythm. Faster and faster he pushed his cock in and out of her mouth. "Good girl," he repeated. "That's how you suck a cock. Keep sucking. I'm about to cum."

He moaned loudly, and she could feel his dick expand. She quickly removed it from her mouth and directed it toward her chest. A long stream of cum painted her tits as she jerked his cock. Several more spurts covered both of her breasts.

She looked up at him, eagerly anticipating his approval. Instead, he appeared disappointed. "Did you like that?" she asked.

He smiled and stroked her hair. "It was very good, but it would have been better if you hadn't pulled it out of your mouth. There's nothing worse than feeling cold air on your prick as you're cumming."

"I'm sorry," she said. "I've never swallowed before."

"You can learn," he said nonchalantly. He handed her a box of tissues and disappeared into his bathroom. As she wiped herself, she felt a horrible queasiness that gnawed at her from the inside out. She apparently wasn't as experienced and talented, sexually, as she had been led to believe. She had completely embarrassed herself.

He joined her in bed, wrapped his arms around her, and held her tightly while stroking her hair. "I'm so glad I met you," he said. "I've never known anyone like you before. You are exactly what I've been looking for my entire life."

She smiled and kissed him. "I'm glad we met, too. And thanks again for everything you've done for me."

"I'm happy to do it," he said. "I love to make you happy."

"I should probably go," she said.

"You're welcome to stay," he offered.

"Mmm, I'd love to, but I have classes in the morning."

"I'd be happy to drive you in. Anything to spend a little more time with you."

She contemplated his offer for a moment. "Maybe next time," she said. "I don't even have a toothbrush with me."

"Next time, then," he said, "and I will even buy a few toothbrushes so that you don't have to remember to bring one."

"You're so thoughtful," she said, giving him a kiss. "How is it that you're single?"

"I guess I just haven't met the right girl."

***

They agreed to meet at four o'clock the next day. He intended to take her to dinner, but requested they leave a little earlier, as he had a surprise in store for her. He wouldn't tell her what it was, and she was beside herself all day wondering what it could be. She greatly appreciated his spontaneity and unpredictability, and happily went along with whatever he suggested.

He drove for nearly an hour before parking in front of an office building. He led her up the stairs inside the building and opened the door to a doctor's office. He asked her to sit in the waiting room while he spoke with the secretary at the window.

"What's going on?" she asked. "Why are we here?"

He smiled. "I'm getting you a prescription for birth control pills."

She paused for a moment. "I...I don't know what to say..."

"It's no big deal," he said. "You start taking the pills, and by this time next week we can be together, fully. You would want that, right?"

"I...yeah, of course."

"Then it's settled," he said with a smile. "It won't cost you a dime. I got it all covered."

A door opened and a doctor appeared. He looked at Hunter, and then to Dani, and grimaced. He motioned to Dani. "Come with me," he said. He seemed to glare at Hunter. It was a subtle and almost imperceptible bit of unspoken communication, but it didn't go without her notice.

When she reappeared in the waiting room, Hunter greeted her with a broad smile and a warm hug. "That wasn't so bad, huh?" he said. "We'll just stop by the pharmacy on the way to the restaurant. I'm so happy you did this. It really means a lot to me."

She nodded and flashed him a brief smile. They stopped at the pharmacy on the way to dinner, as planned, and he watched as she swallowed her first pill. He smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Good girl," he said. Those two little words had a way of warming her heart. She craved his approval at an inexplicably visceral level. She desperately wanted to please him, and felt heartbroken whenever she seemed to disappoint him.

After dinner, he drove to his home for a nightcap. She waited until he closed his front door before she attacked him. She practically tore his pants off, wanting to prove to him that she could do better than he had experienced the night before. She engulfed his flaccid cock and buried her nose in his pubic hair, swirling her tongue until it filled her throat. Once erect, she tried to relax her throat and take as much of his length as possible, but gagged before taking it all. Undeterred, she tried again and again.

"Good girl," he said, stroking the back of her hair. "You're getting so good at that."

With his encouragement, she slipped his shaft between her lips and down her throat again and again, faster and faster, until she felt it expand. She braced herself for the oncoming flood, and nearly choked as the first wave hit the back of her throat. She pressed on and swallowed as much as she could, but much of it leaked from the corners of her mouth. She caught it in her hand and swallowed another mouthful.

She removed him from her mouth, but he pulled her back toward it. "Keep sucking," he said. "I'll let you know when I've had enough."

She did as she was told until he gently pushed her away. "That was really good," he said. "You're a quick learner!"

"I aim to please," she said with a smile, looking up at him with sparkling eyes behind her glasses.

After dinner, he offered once more for her to stay the night. He even showed her the toothbrushes and other toiletries that he had purchased for her. This time, she agreed. Neither of them slept much that night, as they spent most of the night talking, kissing, holding each other, and pleasing each other. In the morning, they gave each other one last orgasm before he drove her to her dorm.

For the next two weeks, this pattern continued. He would pick her up at her dorm on Sunday night, and they would spend Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights together at his place. He would then leave town to work on his projects upstate while she stayed behind to continue her studies. While they were apart, they texted each other relentlessly. He wanted to know what she was doing every moment of the day, and she enjoyed the attention and guidance he provided.

On the days they shared together, they would either go out to dinner or stay in and cook for each other. Whenever they went out, he would pick out the clothing she would wear. She greatly enjoyed having him take charge of the decision-making. Between her job and her schoolwork, her life was stressful enough without having to worry about what to wear or what to eat for dinner.

After she had been on the pill for a week, they officially consummated their relationship. The dirty talk in the bedroom escalated as he became more vocal, more forceful and demanding. He enjoyed having rough sex, holding her wrists behind her head or back while fucking her hard and fast, pulling her hair, and occasionally smacking her ass. To her surprise, she enjoyed it as much as he did. She even began to encourage him to treat her more roughly.

***

Dani's twenty-first birthday rapidly approached in early November, and Hunter was determined to do something special for her. As they sat on his back porch one evening, watching yet another gorgeous sunset over a bottle of wine, he asked about her plans for the coming weekend.

"Courtney mentioned something about going out with some of the girls," she said. "You know, like a girl's night out."

"I have another idea," he said. "I'm thinking of booking a nice hotel room for us somewhere on the beach. After all, that was the reason you came here, right? We'll spend the entire weekend together. I've already shifted my work schedule and set aside the time on my calendar."

"I...I guess that sounds nice. It seems a little chilly for the beach, though."

He laughed. "You are becoming a true Floridian. Only a Floridian would consider low-80's to be chilly. How about this, then: San Juan, Puerto Rico. I'm assuming you don't have a passport, so our options are limited."

"No, I don't," she said. "I've never travelled outside of the country."

"Well, Puerto Rico isn't technically outside of the country, but it will have to do for now. When you get a passport, then the world becomes ours. I'll take you anywhere you want to go."

Her eyes glistened, forcing her to remove her glasses for a moment to brush away a tear. "Why are you doing all of this for me?"

"We've been over this before," he said.

"I don't deserve it," she said. "I'm just an ordinary girl, and you've been so amazing to me."

He took her chin in his hand and forced her to look in his eyes. "Don't ever say you're ordinary. Don't ever let anyone say that about you. You know I love you, but you have to let go of your insecurities and realize how special you are."

There it was. Those three little words hung in the air, fully exposed, awaiting a reaction. He uttered those words so casually, it was as if they meant nothing to him; or perhaps, he had repeated them so often in his thoughts that articulating them came naturally to him. Either way, she wasn't sure how to respond. She had very strong feelings for him, to be certain, but was it love? She had never been in love before, nor had she ever thought of uttering those words to anyone outside of her family.

Too much time had passed, and it would have been awkward if she had reciprocated his pronouncement at that point. So she leaned forward and kissed him instead, allowing her actions to speak for her words.

***

"I can't fucking believe you're going to ditch us on Girls Night Out!" Courtney shrieked.

"Court, I'm going to Puerto Rico!" Dani said. "I've never been outside of the U.S. before! How could I pass this up?"

"Whatever," Courtney replied, sticking her palm in Dani's face in a playful way. "I don't blame you, I guess. I just can't help feeling this guy is tearing you away from us."

"Don't be silly," Dani said. "I still hang out with you for most of the week."