Hunter's Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I know. But this was going to be an epic weekend! The guys from the frat house down the road are throwing an insane party. Everyone is going to be there! I can't believe you're gonna miss it!"

"I know, but there will be other parties."

"Yeah, well...it's not like your boyfriend would let you go to them, anyway."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Come on, Dani, you haven't been out with us in ages. I know he doesn't like you going out and being around a bunch of horny guys."

"That's not true. I can do whatever I want."

"But you don't. He has you wrapped around his little finger, and you don't even realize it."

Dani's conflicted emotions reflected in her expression. It wasn't like that, she thought. Courtney just didn't understand.

"I just miss hanging out with you," Courtney added. "It's like you live here, but you don't."

"Then you're really not going to like what I have to say next," Dani said.

"Oh, fuck. What now?"

"I'm moving out," Dani said. "After this semester is over."

"What?! Are you serious?!"

Dani nodded. "I'm sorry. Hunter made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I'm moving into his place after this semester. I'm staying there during winter break and commuting from there next semester."

"But how will you get around? You don't have a car."

"He's leasing one for me."

"Jesus...is this guy made of money? Is he charging you rent or just giving the place to you for nothing?"

"I'm paying him rent. $200 less per month than I'm paying here. I just have to do some work around his house."

"What type of work?"

"You know, just housecleaning, cooking, and stuff. He's paying for the food, the electricity, and everything else."

Courtney pouted and hugged her friend. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah," Dani said. "I'm sorry, Court. I'll miss you."

***

The weekend trip to Puerto Rico was the highlight of Dani's young life. She and Hunter stayed in a luxury resort where they were pampered from morning until night. They shared a couple's massage on the beach, dined at exotic restaurants, lounged on the beach, and made passionate love several times a day. Hunter's sex drive was relentless, and the ocean air only seemed to magnify that.

When they returned home, they fell into their usual pattern until the end of the semester. They then made several trips between Dani's dorm and Hunter's house, filling his car with her belongings and transporting them to his house. She hadn't told her mother about her change of address, nor had she told her about Hunter. She simply mentioned she had a boyfriend, but knew her mother wouldn't understand their vast age difference. In time, she would bring him home to meet her.

On the day Dani officially moved in, Hunter popped open a bottle of champagne, which they shared on the back porch. She had never been happier than she was in that moment. He was everything she ever wanted in a man, and she was the center of his universe. "You are the most important person in my life," he often said to her.

As per his weekly routine, he left the house on Wednesday morning to return to his project in the northern part of the state, leaving Dani alone. She kept herself busy with her school work, waitressing at the diner, and doing chores around the house. She counted the days until his return, and practically leapt into his arms when he walked through the front door on Sunday evening.

"I have so much to tell you!" she said. "Remember that final exam I said I was worried about? I aced it! The professor just posted the results online! I can't believe it, but I think I made the Dean's List last semester! I was so worried when the semester began because the classes were so much harder than I was used to, but I really—"

He interrupted her by placing his hand on her shoulder. "Dani," he said, "when I come home after a long week of work, I'm very tired and stressed."

"I'm sorry," she said. "I just—"

"Shh," he said, placing his finger to her lips. "I just need a moment to unwind. I need to release that stress, and then I can hear all about your good news."

"Okay," she said.

He looked into her eyes and silently waited for her to understand what he needed. She simply stood and stared at him with an expression of confusion. He sighed and unzipped his fly. He pushed gently on her shoulders, and she finally seemed to take the hint and lowered herself to her knees before him.

He stroked the back of her head as she took his cock in her mouth. "That's it," he said. "That's what I need. From now on, that's how you will greet me when I come home, okay?"

"Mmm-hmm," she muttered through her mouthful. She had become an expert at pleasuring him with her mouth exactly as he preferred. She used only her mouth and tongue, and had become proficient in taking his entire length into her throat without gagging. He grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back and forth over his cock, using her mouth like a fuck toy. She moaned with pleasure, surrounding his cock with sweet vibrations.

Without warning, he unleashed a sizeable load of cum into her mouth, and she continued her pace without interruption, swallowing wave after wave, and continued to suck until he gently pushed her away.

"Good girl," he said, stroking her hair. "Now, let's go to the kitchen, and you can tell me about your day while you cook. I'm in the mood for pasta tonight."

***

Weeks passed, and Dani grew to embrace her new living arrangement. In addition to the extra $200 per month that she saved in rent, all of her bills were paid, including her meals. Hunter would come home on Sunday evenings, and she would wait for him at the front door on her knees, happily prepared to relieve his stress in the most satisfying way possible.

They had sex whenever he initiated it - which was often. Even during "that time of month", she would ensure that he was fully satisfied at all times. He provided her with all the comfort and security a young girl could want, and she provided him with as much sexual pleasure as any man could ever handle. It was a perfect match.

"I noticed some dust in the living room," he noted one night as they crawled into bed.

"Okay, I'll get to that tomorrow," she said.

"Good."

"Do you want me to massage your back?" she asked.

"Not tonight, but thank you for asking. You've become so good at anticipating what I need."

"I like making you happy," she said. "You do so much for me. I would do anything for you."

He kissed her and gave her a squeeze. "Have you been to the gym yet?"

"No, I haven't had time," she responded. "Why? Am I getting fat?"

"There's just a little more of you to squeeze than usual," he noted. She couldn't believe he would say such a thing. He knew she was sensitive about her weight.

"I...I'll start going soon."

"Good," he said. "I just want you to be healthy."

"Okay," she said, rolling to her side and turning her back to him.

"Oh, by the way, I have an old friend coming over tomorrow for dinner. His name is Roger. I thought you could cook some of your delicious green bean casserole and some mashed potatoes, and I'll grill some pork chops."

"Sounds good," she muttered.

He could be cruel to her sometimes, seemingly without realizing it. He treated her like a princess at times and a slave at others. She loved him deeply, and received intense feelings of satisfaction by pleasing him, both in and out of the bedroom. She couldn't shake the feeling, however, that she wasn't good enough for him. No matter how much effort she put forth, it never seemed to be enough for him. He always wanted more.

Dani spent the next morning at the gym, and then spent the afternoon tidying the house in anticipation of their guest. She greeted Roger at the front door, and he smiled broadly and hugged her as if they had been friends forever. He was handsome and physically fit, and roughly the same age as Hunter. Judging by the sports car she saw in the driveway, he was also financially well-off.

Roger and Hunter reconnected on the back deck while Dani spent the evening shuttling between the kitchen and the deck, ensuring their beer cans were never empty. Hunter had chosen Dani's outfit that evening, which consisted of a pair of tiny shorts and a tight tee shirt. Although she didn't catch him at any time, she could feel Roger's eyes burning a hole through her whenever she turned around. It made her feel uncomfortable, and yet strangely flattered.

"Hunter has told me so much about you," Roger said after he'd filled his belly with the evening's feast.

"All good things, I hope," she said.

"Of course," Hunter said. He patted his thigh, and Dani rose from her chair and sat on his lap. He stroked her bare thighs as they continued to chat.

Roger excused himself to use the restroom, leaving Dani and Hunter alone on the back deck. Hunter brushed her hair aside and placed his lips to her ear.

"Roger has had a rough time lately," he whispered. "He divorced a few months ago, and he has no one in his life. He's fallen into a depression because of it."

"He seems fine to me," Dani said.

"It's a front," he noted. "That's Roger. Never wants anyone to know what's really happening inside. But trust me, he's not doing well. I think this has been good for him to get out and visit with an old friend."

"You're a good friend," she said, giving him a kiss.

Roger returned to his chair with an audible groan as he sat. "Sucks getting old," he noted.

"I was just telling Dani that you seem a little stressed, my friend," Hunter said.

"Yeah, well, it's been a long week, we'll just leave it at that," Roger said.

Hunter's fingers played along Dani's inner thigh. "Dani, what would you say about helping Roger relieve some of his stress?"

Her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed. She sat, frozen, on Hunter's lap. He could feel her muscles tense, and he grinned and looked at his friend across the table.

"Wh...what do you mean?" she asked. Although she knew what he meant, she couldn't believe he would ever ask her to do such a thing.

"You know what I mean," he said, allowing his light finger play to work further up her thigh. "That thing that I taught you to do so well. I'd bet that Roger would really enjoy that."

She turned so that her face was inches away from Hunter's. She stared straight through him, communicating through her eyes. "I'm not doing that," she whispered.

"What's the big deal?" he said. "We're all friends here. I'm okay with it."

"I'm not," she said, and pushed herself off of his lap. "It was nice meeting you," she blurted toward Roger as she whisked past him on the way to the bedroom.

***

"I cannot believe you embarrassed me like that in front of my friend," Hunter said. Dani had spent nearly an hour crying in bed before Hunter finally said good-bye to his friend. She felt angry and hurt, and was expecting him to apologize. She wasn't expecting this reaction from him.

"Embarrass YOU?!" she shouted. "Do you know how humiliating that was for me? Why would you ask me to do something like that?"

"Because it's no big deal," he said. "I thought you were mature enough to handle it."

"You thought I could handle sucking some guy's dick that I just met?"

"You suck my dick all the time," he said. "Whenever I want."

"You're my boyfriend!"

"Again, what's the difference? It's a dick in your mouth. Not like you haven't sucked other dicks before. It's just a blowjob. Grow up, would you?"

She sat on the bed with her arms and legs crossed, seething. "I can't believe you."

"And I can't believe how ungrateful you are. After everything I've done for you. You think you could live like this - ever - if it weren't for me? I clothe you, I feed you, I put a roof over your head and money in your pocket. I gave you a car. I took you on an exotic vacation and treat you like a princess."

"And a slave," she added.

He opened his mouth, but then closed it, pausing for a moment to collect his thoughts. "If you want to see how a slave is treated, I'll be happy to show you, princess."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means stand up and take your clothes off."

She laughed. "Are you kidding me? You can't be serious."

"Oh, I'm dead serious."

"I'm NOT in the mood for sex!"

"I didn't ask if you were. I told you to stand up and take your clothes off. Now, you either do what I say or you leave this house. But I'm telling you right now, once you leave, you never come back."

She sat motionless. Her eyes watered and her lips parted. She stared at him, waiting for him to take it all back and apologize. She thought of leaving. She could call Courtney and move back into the dorm temporarily until she found a new place to live. But the thought of leaving the house - and Hunter - was unbearable. As much as he had embarrassed her, she still loved him more than anyone in the world. Perhaps she overreacted.

"I'll stay," she said, softly.

"Then...and I'm not going to tell you this again...take your clothes off."

She stood beside the bed and took her glasses off to wipe her tears. She set them on the nightstand and slowly removed her shirt, revealing her small breasts. Without looking at him, she unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down. She stood awkwardly for a moment, staring at the floor, with her arms folded in front of her and her ankles crossed.

"Now get on the bed," he said, "on your hands and knees."

"Wh—what are you going to do?" she asked.

"Just do what I say," he snapped.

She hesitated for a moment, but then did as she was told. Behind her, she could hear him rifling through the dresser drawers. He produced a few old neckties, and roughly took her by the wrists and tied them together behind her back.

"What are you doing?" she whimpered.

"Quiet!" he shouted. He spanked her bare ass, hard, and she yelped. "Don't speak unless you're spoken to."

He tied her ankles together with another necktie, and she squirmed on top of the mattress.

She could hear him unbuckle his belt, and anticipated that he would enter her from behind. Instead, she felt a stinging sensation of leather across her ass, causing her to yelp in pain.

"This," he said, delivering another whip of his belt across her fleshy ass, "is what it feels like to be a slave. Slaves do as they're told, or they get punished." Whack! Another lash with the belt. A long, straight line turned bright red across both cheeks. He rubbed it gently, soothing her pain.

"Maybe you would like being a slave," he said. "Maybe you like being beaten and humiliated. Is this what you want?"

Another whip with the belt landed across her ass, and her knees nearly collapsed beneath her.

"No!" she whimpered. "Please, no more."

"No more, master," he corrected. "You call me master, and this is all over. For now."

"Yes, master!" she cried. "I'll call you anything you want. Just please, master, please stop."

He rubbed her ass and admired his work. He parted her thighs a little and worked his fingers from her inner thighs up to her pussy. He inserted a couple of fingers.

"Interesting," he said. "You're soaking wet. I think you did enjoy that."

She remained silent. She heard the sound of a zipper, and then felt him enter her from behind. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pounded into her with such force that it shifted the bed across the floor. He pounded and pounded, pulling her hair, slapping her ass, until he emitted a loud moan and filled her cunt until it overflowed onto the sheets beneath them.

He untied her ankles and wrists, and wiped himself off with the corner of the bedsheet. "These sheets need to be cleaned," he noted as he strode to the bathroom.

***

That night, he held her in his arms while they lay in bed, stroked her hair, and told her how much she meant to him. It was as if the events of that evening had never happened. She lay still and quiet, lost in thought. She felt so many conflicting emotions all at once, and needed time to unravel them and process all that had happened.

Strangely, she had to admit that a part of her did enjoy being treated like a slave. She felt a sense of satisfaction from somewhere deep within her soul by accepting that subservient role. Somewhere deep inside, she felt that she deserved to be punished. That feeling came with a strange sense of peace and serenity. Her mind was a scattered mess throughout each day as she stressed about her studies, her job, and her future. Serving Hunter, and caring for his needs, was simple. She craved more simplicity in her life, and she had discovered it in the most unlikely of places.

When he left the house on Wednesday morning, she felt an odd sensation of loneliness that was far more intense than she had ever felt before. An empty void had been opened, and it wouldn't be filled until he returned. She kept herself as busy as possible by doing extra work around the house, anticipating the praise she would receive when he saw what a thorough job she had done. He planned to have a group of friends over to the house on Monday night to watch college basketball, and she purchased extra beer and snacks at the grocery store to ensure they would be well-stocked.

On Saturday morning, she received a Facebook message from a woman she didn't recognize. It read, "I know you don't know me, but my name is Kristin Harris. I'm a junior at Eastern Florida State College. I just want to ask: are you dating Hunter Crawford?"

Dani paused for a moment, and then responded, "Yeah, I am. Why do you ask?"

"We need to talk," was the response.

***

Dani sat on a bench in the state park overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, fidgeting and incessantly checking her cellphone for the time. A young woman approached and offered her an awkward smile. She was pretty, but in a rather ordinary way. She was roughly the same height as Dani, but several pounds heavier, and carried her weight in her chest and backside. Dani rose from her seat, and the woman extended her hand.

"Thanks for meeting me," the woman said.

"You must be Kristin," Dani said, shaking her hand. "How do you know what I look like?"

Kristin sighed. "Girl, it's kind of a long story." She sat next to Dani on the bench and took a moment to inhale the cool, fresh air. Dani stared at her, waiting for her to explain why she had been called to this place, but Kristin merely gazed at the ocean, seemingly lost in thought.

"So...how do you know Hunter?" Dani asked, breaking the silence.

Kristin turned to face her with a saddened expression in her eyes. "I'm his girlfriend."

Dani turned away, her eyes stinging. Although it was the answer she expected to hear, she had held onto a sliver of hope that it wasn't true. "How long have you been dating?" she asked.

"Since the beginning of the school year," Kristin responded, "in late August."

Around the same time that we met, Dani thought. "How did you find out about me?"

"It's a bit of a long story," Kristin said. "I've always had my suspicions, I guess, but things really became clear this semester. I'm a psych major, and I'm taking a class called Abnormal Psychology. I read a chapter on sociopathic narcissism, and a lot of what I read sent chills down my spine because it reminded me so much of Hunter."

"Like what?"

"Sociopathic narcissists have a personality disorder that makes it impossible for them to form a healthy relationship with another person. They have a total disregard for others' rights and happiness and care only for themselves. They crave admiration, lack empathy, and basically believe the world revolves around them."

"That doesn't sound a lot like Hunter," Dani said.

"They're power-hungry and are absolute control freaks," Kristin continued, ignoring Dani's comment. "They will never apologize for anything they do. They seek love, but are incapable of loving someone else. They will say and do anything to gain a person's love and admiration, but only to gain power over them. They are ultracompetitive and treat everything like it is a game, and will use people any way they can in order to win that game."