Hunter's Vet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HannahL
HannahL
3 Followers

"Wha…at?" It was a long moan as she took his head in her mouth and started to suck, loving the salty flavor and she began to take more in until his cock head met the back of her throat. On the next down sweep, she swallowed. Eventually, she began bobbing up and down on his cock, chocking no longer a threat; suck the entire length.

"If you keep… that… Up… I'm going to… cum." Hunter's voice cracked. He could barely get the words out.

"Please do. I want to taste you." She had stopped and was looking at him. Then she began bobbing up and down, eager to taste his cum. Her fingers ran over his sack and back until the reached his ass hole, where her saliva, dripping off his cock acted as a lubricant, and she slid her finger in to the hilt.

It was like pushing a button. His hips started bucking fiercely and his cum filled her mouth. Hungrily she began to swallow. When she had every last drop, she withdrew, wiping her finger on his nearby shirt.

Hunter pulled her to him and began kissing her, tasting his own cum on her lips. "You're turn." He laid her gently down on the sand, where her nibbled his way down over her abdomen and began licking her inner thighs. Gently he pushed her knees up and back, until she was open for him to see. He began lapping at her entrance, loving the taste of her juices, up and over her clit, which he began to work with his tongue. Shifting slightly, he began probing her entrance with two fingers, sliding in one, then the other. He latched onto her clit and began sucking, all the while, slowly fucking her with his talented fingers.

Randi was in heaven. Her hands reached up and began plucking at her nipples, and suddenly her body began convulsing. Her hips bucked madly, but Hunter hung on to her clit as if it were a lifeline.

"Now." He said as he slid up her body. His huge cock throbbed at her entrance and she spread her thighs farther so he'd have more room. Slowly Hunter rocked against her, working the head of his cock into her slit. She whimpered. He was trying not to hurt her, but she would die if he didn't move in her soon. Her hands cupped his bottom and pulled him forward, trying to force him in. Understanding her need, he thrust forward, filling her to the hilt.

She froze and to his shock, came! It seemed to go on and on. Finally the convulsions stopped and she looked at him with surprise in her eyes. He grinned and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Is it my turn yet?" Blushing she nodded and wrapped her legs around his waist.

They started a rhythm together and soon they were moaning and thrusting madly. Hunter felt himself tighten. "I'm going to come."

She nodded still thrusting madly. Finally he could take it no longer and tensed, spilling his seed into her with a hoarse yell. To his surprise, she came again screaming his name. He collapsed on top of her, crushing her breasts against his chest.

Minutes later, he realized he must be crushing her and rolled taking her with him, so that she was on top. "Are you okay sweetheart?"

"If I was any more okay, I'd be in heaven." She summoned the energy and carefully propped herself up so she could look him in the eye. "I didn't know it was possible for a woman to come more than once. Thank you."

"I'm the one who should be thanking you. That was amazing."

"What'd you mean by Mr. Innie?"

She trailed her fingers over his naval. "You have an innie belly button. I'm an innie too." She leaned down and caught his lips with hers.

The sound of someone discreetly clearing their throat startled them and as Hunter rolled to cover Randi, she conjured up two robes.

Standing, Hunter put his on ad turned to face the intruder. "Keir! What the hell are you doing here?"

Randi tied the sash on the robe and stepped up next to him.

An amused smirk danced on the man's lips. "I sensed magic in the area and came to tell you that you're evicted."

"Why you conniving old poop! You have a lot of balls interrupting us and then saying something like that!" Randi stepped forward. "You didn't even apologize!"

The man looked shocked and behind her, Hunter burst out laughing. "What's so funny? He was rude. And you are to. Introduce me so I know who I'm going to bop upside the head."

"Randi, I'd like you to meet my grandfather, Keir, the conniving old poop." Struggling to maintain a straight face, he introduced them.

"And just who is this feisty young lady Hunter?" Keir's tone was amused. No one dared to talk to him that way.

"I'm the one who did the magic, not Hunter. He only stole my…" Her voice stopped.

"Stole what Randi?" Hunter stood with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Nothing. I don't know what I was thinking." She stepped back and began picking up her clothes.

"She did the magic?" Keir looked incredulous.

"What kind of magic?" Hunter wanted to know, for he hadn't seen her use any.

"I really don't think that's any of your grandfather's business." Randi knew her face was red, but she'd only used the magic to check her gag reflex, so she could take him all in her mouth.

"I'll check his hands for traces of magic," said Keir, striding over and waving a hand over Hunter's.

"If there's been magic on him, it will glow red," however, only a light blue glow showed around his hands, showing that there had been magic near him, but not on him.

"Well, it seems I was mistaken. You both have my profuse apologies." With those words and a puff of smoke Keir disappeared.

"Well, that went great. Umm… Hunter? I think I need to go home now." She turned and had begun walking to her house, when he grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"Exactly where do you think your going? We are going to talk. Did you use a lust charm?" He gripped her arm.

"A lust charm, on who? Your Grandfather?" She jerked her arm, trying to free herself, but he only tightened his hold.

"On me. I want to know what magic you used."

"No! How could you even think that? It's really not any of your business, but I used it on myself." She stopped struggling.

"You used a lust charm on yourself? Am I that ugly?" He looked so incredulous she wanted to smack him for his arrogance.

"No. I did not use a lust charm on anybody. Okay? Now, I'm leaving." She glared at him but he still didn't let her go.

"No it's not okay! You almost got me evicted by my own grandfather." He loosened his hold, though he didn't release her.

"It is not my fault your grandfather is a jerk." Randi blushed but didn't tell him.

"Randi… Look, what could be more intimate than what we just did? Can't you just tell me?"

Finally Randi lost control of her temper and jerked her arm free. She knew she would bruise, but didn't give a damn. "I checked my gag reflex okay? Now I am leaving."

Worried she might of hurt herself when she jerked away, he ran after her. "You did what? Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?"

Growling, she turned and practically yelled, "I wanted to give you the best blow job of your life! Happy? You're into the total humiliation right?"

Stunned, Hunter stepped back and stared. "No. I just… I well… I'm sorry. I guess I jumped to the wrong conclusion."

"You seemed to do that a lot. You've done it since the moment I met you. Well, I'm sick of it." With that, she walked into her house and slammed the door.

"Shit."

TO BE CONTINUED...

HannahL
HannahL
3 Followers
12