All Comments on 'Hunting the Hunter Ch. 04'

by Enithermon

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVE IT!

THIS STORY IS GREAT! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE. HOW DOES SHE REACT TO THE LAST LINE? DOES HE TELL HER? HOW WILL THE HUNTERS REACT WHEN THEY FIND THE OTHERS? SUCH BIG QUESTIONS TO LEAVE US HANGING ON! MORE SOON PLEASE! THANKS FOR SHARING THIS STORY.

Smeeker082Smeeker082over 14 years ago
keep going

I cant wait for the next chapter :)

LoveleeSecretsLoveleeSecretsover 14 years ago
Great!!!

This story is one of the BEST that I have read- absolutely love it- keep writing! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
back

with a bang! I'm happy that break did obviously do you good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
omg

ur right. it was a slow start...but DOES it ever satisfy! was never one to find mixing species hot but this was shit hot! just hot! you are by far one of my faves on this sight. like really up there. you are super talented and never keep us waiting too long.

ShondramwwShondramwwover 14 years ago
Keep it up!

I love this store and I am desperately looking forward to more I hope soon please! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Love reading ur work. Ina is a great character & I love the banter btwn her & Feric. I also can't wait to see the roles the other characters will play esp her sister. This has to be one of the best on this site. I know ur busy livin ur life, but please don't take too long posting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

This is a great story, extremely well written with awesome characters. I hope there will be further installments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Huge fan

Having read and loved Fire and now reading this one, I have to say huge fan. You write sex, humour, action all soooo well and I'm a huge fan for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Love the story, can't wait for the next installation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More! I'm Dying For More!

I love this story. Please update it soon! I'm dying for more!

jerin51jerin51almost 14 years ago
Delightful Ianna!

I absolutely adore this lovestory between Feric and Inanna. How nice to have a female resourceful and with spunk!

Just as nice is it that the male character, although massive in build seems to be so very sexy but without letting his maleness hanging out!

Just hope you will hurry up with the finishing chapters, I get so tired of looking up earlier stories and they never get finished!

Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You are just plain mean.

Leaving the chapter like that and then not posting the next. We haven't even meet the bad guy yet. Mean I tell you. Please post the next chapter. I love your writing style and humor not to mention your wonderfull charactors.

j3nnpj3nnpover 13 years ago
So...more?

I've recently discovered this series and I'm loving it. Please, please, please update soon.

BB21BB21over 13 years ago
when is the next chapter?

Please post more chapters this is an excellant story on par with evil alpaca's work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Other than the occasional spelling error, excellent!

Especially for one who has played Oblivion... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thank you

No words are enough to describe this chapter and the rest of your work.

Thank you for sharing it with us .

EpixrysonEpixrysonabout 12 years ago
Amazing..

..thanks for this wonderful story.

IsanaIsanaabout 12 years ago

Best transition from blacking out to coming to that I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

I looked forward to reading this chapter all day at work, it didn't disappoint.

cmsheaffcmsheaffalmost 9 years ago
A great story

But please fix the spelling of quiet. A place that is silent is not quite, it is quiet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Really really do. But was so annoyed that with that story of the Dunmer getting their black skin as "curse".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous