Hunting the Hunter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enithermon
Enithermon
1,050 Followers

Inanna groaned deeply around the stiff wet cock as he attacked her again with his tongue, this time almost aggressively, flicking the nub of her clit and pulling at the slick folds in a way that made her hips jerk and toes curl. She tried to use her own tongue to drive him as mad as he was making her, but she couldn't seem to keep her head long enough to do more than suckle at him erratically, her rhythm decimated by the jolts of pleasure that surged through her each time he lashed at her with that long incredible tongue of his. She was finally forced to give up, releasing him and panting as she pressed her hips up for more, her fingers still biting into the thick fur of his haunches as she twisted and bucked in pleasure.

She let out a whine of protest when she didn't get the 'more' she was looking for. He backed off of her and turned.

He gave her that predatory look. The one she had once mistaken for 'I'm going to devour you.'

Well, perhaps 'mistaken' is too strong a word.

"I thought you were supposed to be the prey Serjo." She whispered softly even as she rolled back onto her hands and knees, the long grass brushing her stomach and legs. She moved into the space she'd already partially flattened with her body and held her breath, her eyes following him as he made a slow circle around her. He paused when he was nearly behind her, turning and approaching, still slow, his head low and shoulders roiling dangerously. She swallowed hard, her body already shaking with apprehensive excitement.

She turned her eyes away as he came up behind her, his warm breath rolling over the small of her back. She blinked as something cold and wet hit her shoulder, then another one on her back. Her eyes turned upward to catch another large droplet on her cheek. She grinned up at the dark sky. He paused behind her and she hunched her hips up toward him, thrusting her rear as high into the air as she could. This was no time for mixed messages, and her message was that she wasn't going to let a little thing like rain get between her and paradise.

He responded with a purr that she felt down to the souls of her feet. She hummed her own pleasure as he slid over her, the silky fur of his belly caressing her skin and causing her to arch her back into him for more. He gave it to her by leaning forward over her, his huge front paws sliding down into the dirt, pinning her and covering her so completely that she could no longer feel the rain which cooled the air around them.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, relishing the sensual combination of cool air and warm satiny body against her, inhaling the rich scent of dampening earth, and the faint musk of their joint arousal. She only had a moment to enjoy it before another sensation distracted her and made her let out a deep and involuntary moan. His cock was already slick with his arousal and her own saliva and slide easily into her equally wet sex. She shifted her hips back as much as she could to meet him, but found herself almost motionless as she was pressed to the earth by his massive body.

He pulled away, causing another groan to tear from her throat as she wiggled her hips uselessly beneath him. He purred again, a low rumbling sound, and nosed the back of her neck. She could almost feel the laughter in him, could sense the thoughts, though he made no sound but that quiver inducing purr. 'What's your hurry', it said, and she could feel the thought in his motions, his body, as it shifted teasingly over her, his hips jutting only enough to press the heat of his cock against her swollen lips before rocking away.

She made an incoherent growling sound and bucked up against him, utterly futile except to express her most heartfelt desire that he quit his toying and get to the part where he fucked her senseless.

He brought his teeth gently but firmly down around the back of her neck, pinning her more properly and keeping her eager body from twisting out of his grip. She stilled her writhing, though he could still feel her hips anxiously grinding at the air. She giggled again, very softly.

"chew toy." She murmured.

He chuckled to himself and tightened his grip on her neck in acknowledgement, letting her feel them there without puncturing the skin. The sound that came out of her, a soft cooing moan, sent a chill of excitement straight through him and he instinctively pressed forward, shoving himself indecorously inside of her, spearing her silky heat instantly and deeply. This brought another cry from her lips, one that made him thrust that much harder, burying himself until he was pressed against the barrier of her womb.

He growled and she whimpered. Their hips jerked simultaneously and she thrust her sweet ass up, driving him deeper as her body accommodated him, shifting and stretching around his girth until he was driven to another long growling purr as her body finally accepted him, nestling his throbbing head in the tight flesh under her womb. He remained still, small tremors of pleasure running through his body as her own throbbed around him.

Another faint whimper made him move once more, gradually pulling himself from her as she gripped him, her tight walls clinging, until just the tip was inside of her. He paused again, tasting her desire on her skin. His jaws tightened by a fraction as he slowly sheathed himself, sawing back and forth into her body with long firm movements, relishing her soft sounds of pleasure and disappointment as he filled and emptied her in turn. He shuddered convulsively. She was good for a man's ego, this sweet nymph.

Inanna let out another strangled sound as he trembled over her, his teeth digging in again, his heavy cock jostling her skewered body. She felt the change come over him, wordless, but his body was screaming with it. He shuddered again, this time as he pulled out, and without paused thrust full up into her, raising her knees right off the ground with the power of the thrust. She gasped as a shock of pain jolted through her and dug her fingers into the earth, tearing the grass beneath her as she fought to keep steady.

The next thrust overcame her and she fell forward, his body following her, his teeth digging deeper, drawing tiny points of pain, but also making her body throb with that indescribable something she could quite place. She was trapped completely now, and he kept her filled to bursting, crouching low over her splayed body, fucking her repeatedly with short hard thrusts.

She gripped the earth beneath her, her fingers finding fur, and she clung to it desperately, panting softly as the shocks of pressure-pain finally became nothing but pleasure. She dare not meet his thrust but clung still and shaking, her mind focused on the growing ball of light inside of her. It swelled and throbbed, filling her sex, her chest, her head....right to her finger tips, growing until it consumed her and she was suddenly lost in its fiery glow, trembling in its wake like a wren lost in a tempest. It took her completely and she let it, let her body fall limp, her mind go numb, empty.

But not empty, there was something there, another feeling, far away and dim, sensed not thought. She couldn't even say if it was hers, like separate voices whispering at once, vague and insubstantial...but it made her whimper with need and fear one last time before she lost herself in the torrent of sensation and the world went blank.

'my mate...my love'

Enithermon
Enithermon
1,050 Followers
1...345678