All Comments on 'Hunting The Storm Ch. 01'

by JammyJimmy

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
rissa200204rissa200204over 12 years ago
think ya should continue with it :>

got a nice lil story good plot with twists, decent characters, steamy sex, keep it up (pardon the inevitable pun there)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice start

I have enjoyed the story so far. I do not want to get analytical, but it is a nice integration of plot and eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
jim-jam

is it you, from the old bianca days?

a good story, either way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Only thing missing...

Captain and the twins? No scene between them? Other than that it was very entertaining. Can't wait for the next chapter!

lantuslantusover 12 years ago

I'm LOVING this so far! It's a great mix of erotica and sci fi, with a rather well thought out story and some interesting characters. I kind of wished that Spark got plowed at the end there, but I suppose there's still plenty of time for that. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

Your writing is very addicting. Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well done

I love to read, and your stories are very captivating. Seriously some of the best stuff i've come across on this site, character development, scene changes.. the works. . good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great stuff

Great story line mixed with action and erotic scenes. Keep writing dude can't wait for the second part!!!

dutch513dutch513over 12 years ago

This is truly a great story if you ever have any books published I would love to read them!!!very very good .hope for more. dutch513

apollonaapollonaabout 12 years ago
Very Nice Work

One of the few stories on this site worth publishing.

Cheers,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best!

Keep it up! And get yr ass published!

drumoakdrumoakabout 12 years ago
Superb

Great read I love the mixed storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story!

One of the best and most entertaining stories that I've read on this site. Eagerly looking forward to Ch. 02. Keep up the good, no, GREAT work. Thanks.

KojoteKojoteabout 12 years ago
I really liked that!

Again it's a matter of the characters. And you did them great!

At first the 'Captain' and 'Pilot' stuff was irritating. I thought they may be some kind of genetically engineered humans or something. The revelation was much better than that...

I especially like the way you just show your characters without explanations. Many things to learn for me here… ;-)

There IS one thing to criticize…

Where the fuck is part two? ;-D

You just can’t do that. Putting something like this online and not delivering the sequel is mental cruelty. There HAS to be a law against this! ;-)

CatsmeatCatsmeatabout 12 years ago
Brilliant

Gripping, sexy stuff. Really looking forward to the next part :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good job Dog!!

Not being a sci-fi junkie, I started out confused, and ended enthralled. Really looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
when is chapter 2

i am desperate to get chapter two. this will go down in the websites hall of fame if it stays this amazing

hal1951hal1951over 11 years ago
Abandoned Story?

There seems to be a common theme among 90 % of the best stories on this site. As soon as you get hooked, you find that the author has abandoned the story. Very few of the best stories are completed. So much for the future of this story.

Deacon989Deacon989over 11 years ago
Patience

The posting date was last September (2011). It hasn't even been a year yet, and I'm thinking a story of this quality isn't fdrafted, written, edited, rewritten and finished in a couple of months -- besides which, the author may have had other things on his or her plate, like RL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Read Threads and looked for more of your writing

Great writing, wish you would continue Threads and this one also.

ThelemonpoetThelemonpoetover 11 years ago
5/5

Very good read. Sparks & Gregor? I ship it. 😎

jkrauserjkrauserabout 11 years ago
no more stories...

The author has not posted a story or comment in a year. I believe the author JJ is Mr Braitbart who passed away in march of 2012... So no more Jk for these 2 awesome stories...I was incredibly disappointed

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i agree that you should finish this. so far the plot, characters, even dialog are top notch.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsover 9 years ago
Very Enjoyable

This story is easily the equal of widely published SF novels: interesting and exciting. I'll be interested to see the second installment.

ORickeORickeabout 9 years ago

Great story, just wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story. Excellent author

Have gotten old and did not think anything would excite me or be this enjoyable to read. Your story does. Better yet, it is a great story. It could stand alone as a great short story in its own book, I hope to find more of your writings. You are an excellent author!

eddie036eddie036almost 9 years ago
Super Story

Super as the title says. Really want more of the same, Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Great" is an understatement.

I fucking loved this story. It's been 4 years so I guess we're not getting a part 2 but I just wanted to post this in case you happen to see it. I would read the rest of the story even without the sex. Add in the casual group sex, with no jealousy, and it's just about perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best!

I've read this and Threads: The Island. I gave both five stars. It's way overdue for a sequel to both. These stories are a must read. All the necessary components to keep you looking for the next page. You are a very talented writer. I personally rank you with the best sellers list of any topic I've ever had the pleasure to read. Please JJ...give us a sequal to both.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Unfortunate

A great start like this getting abandoned always makes me a little sad.

Here's hoping opportunity and inspiration conspire to let us see the rest of this story.

Thanks for this much at least JJ, wherever you are...

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Perhaps someone else will make an effort to complete the story?

Part one was all that was posted, so don't read it if you can't stand unfinished stories. That said this is still a good story. I do hope that someday someone will pick it up and write more of the story.

pounderhardpounderhardover 8 years ago
disappointed

Not disappointed in the story, the story was excellent. I'm disappointed that it ended and they're isn't another chapter wrote yet. I have read the island and enjoyed reading that one as well and am still waiting for another segment to it. Hope you post another chapter soon.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51almost 7 years ago

When are you going to continue the story? I've read both of your posted stories a couple of times - they're great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Read

Excellent story as well. Continue writing and I will continue reading.

Looking forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter, hope it's soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Almost as good as The Island

JJ,

Good story. Just read The Island and, as was the same case, am looking forward to reading more. Both stories need more to come. Both hinted at so much more to tell as in the old cliff hangers of the early movie theaters. Please hurry and post the sequels to both soon.

Thanks for 2 very good reads,

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where

Did JimmyJammy go?

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 4 years ago
JammyJimmy died in 2012

Unfortunately JammyJimmy died in 2012, so any plans he may have had to do sequels died with him. However if Literotica gives any author a chance, I'm sure someone here will be honoured to make sequels of his stories on his behalf.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Not as good as the other story posted here, but its not finished either,

Thanks for sharing.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

I know it's very late but please finish this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again JJ I have to say you're a better writer than many of them. I'm sorry you had medical problems that kept you from continuing your stories. I hope you get well enough to continue your stories, So far they are excellent and I wish to continue reading them. I'll be checking back from time to time to see if you continue.

tomwicksey954tomwicksey954about 2 years ago

Not only was it interesting, it was erotic, imaginative and a Sci-Fi to boot.

Thankyou for the great read.

tomwicksey954tomwicksey954about 2 years ago

I am sorry to hear that he has passed over.

My sincere regret and regards to his family

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

Such a pity that the author was unable to continue both the stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Has anyone found out what happened to the author?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The author is not dead! He made a recent blog post about recovering from a long, long illness. If you google jimmyjammy and blog and "dominant thoughts," you'll find it. In any case, he's on the mend!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

JimmyJammy isn’t dead, check his message in his Bio on here : https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=942838&page=bio

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJammyJimmy@JammyJimmy
3536 Followers
Hi All, Since I posted Threads: The Island on Literotica for you all to read and hopefully enjoy I have been incredibly touched and frankly overwhelmed by the stream of supportive comments and kind words from so many of you over the last 9 years. Sadly, not long after postin...

SIMILAR Stories