Hunting The Storm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JammyJimmy
JammyJimmy
3,532 Followers

It brought out mixed emotions in Gregor. The Captain part of him was saddened that one of his crew had been killed, but the Gregor side of him wanted to shoot the bastard in the head to be sure of it.

The immensely strong Thugly had made short work of the rations and stores aboard the Bolt-On, treating it like a workout as he ran back and forth, up and down the ramps with boxes and crates stacked up, easily twice the weight that Gregor could have managed. The rest of Gregors crew gathered their personal items, changes of clothes and weapons and then Cook packed the kitchen while Gunner and Guarder stripped the turrets of their weapons. Gregor and Pilot emptied the cockpit of anything that could be used as spares and within a few hours they were back aboard the ship.

They also checked the manifests of the four cargo containers that they'd ejected from the Bolt-On, but they contained mechanical parts for some military base on Jupiter and weren't any good for them or for trading to others, so they opted to leave them behind.

"Hey, what's this ship called?" Gregor asked at one point.

"You'll like this," John said with a smile. "The Super-Sizen."

Gregor had chuckled. "Your sense of humour hasn't improved any, I see."

Once they were all back on board, John introduced them to the two other members of the crew they hadn't met yet. Flams was the first to appear.

He was a short guy, maybe nineteen years old with glasses and a woolen hat pulled down over his head. His clothes were all baggy and obviously too big for him, and he wore long shorts instead of trousers, his skiny legs sticking out the bottom into a pair of thick trainers.

When Spark appeared it brought a smile to Gregor's face. She had her head shaved around the sides and it was a wirey spiky mess on top, dyed blonde, purple and black. A tight white vest top and black baggy trousers covered her, and her bare arms and shoulders were plastered with tattoos. She also had several piercings in her ears, eyebrow and nose, and Gregor was pretty sure that her nipples were pierced too. Spark bounced around, all squeaky and enthusiastic, hugging all the newcomers and Gregor noticed she had the bluest eyes he'd ever seen.

"This is so cool. Lots of girls now instead of just me," she said, drawing a throaty chuckle from Cook.

"So where's the kitchen then?" Cook asked once the introductions had been done.

"Upper Deck," Spark said. "I can take you there."

"In a minute," Gregor said, pausing them. "Bunks first. Who's where?"

"You're to the left of the cockpit door," John told him. "I'm on the right."

"That's the First Mate's Cabin," Pilot said quickly. "That should be me in there."

"You can bunk in with me for now," Gregor said quickly, not wanting to get into an argument over chain of command, nor suggest his brother should be evicted. "What about Gunner, Guarder and Cook?"

"There's some rooms for transporting guests on the starboard side of the main deck," John explained. "Would they be okay?"

Gregor shrugged. "You guys check them out, and let me know. If there's any problems we'll figure something else out." The three women nodded.

"Right, let's get everyone's crap put away, get the kitchen stuff into the kitchen and then get some food sorted out, will we?" Gregor suggested. "Thugly, can you give Cook a hand getting her supplies into the kitchen?"

"Yes, Captain," he rumbled, leading Cook and Spark downstairs to the supplies.

"I'm off back to the Tech Bay," Flams said quietly, and when Gunner and Guarder drifted off to check out the accomodation, Gregor realised it was him, Pilot and John.

"Flight deck. We need to figure out where we're going," Gregor told them, feeling a bit like Captain normally would taking command and a little awkward as Gregor, doling out orders on John ship. It didn't seem to be a problem though, and they followed him up there and sat in the same seats as before.

"So what's your plans then after this part?" Gregor asked John carefully, trying not to let anything slip about Bump and the brainwashing until he'd decided what to tell his crew. They'd taken the news of Bumps death with shrugs and mutters but no tears, which made Gregor a little happy. Without them even knowing about the brainwashing, they still didn't like him enough to even grieve.

"Well, I'd heard of a lead we could run down on this Argon Storm guy, somewhere he might be storing data backups that we could do with finding," he said cautiously. "It's in a bunker on Old Earth."

Old Earth, or as it was more commonly referred to, the Fucked Planet. It had been hit over a thousand years ago by a big chunk of rock that wiped out most of the life on the planet. Stories told of Tidal waves, earthquakes, rivers of molten rock, dust so thick you couldn't breathe, but Gregor had always chalked them up as old maids tales and scary stories. Still, it would be good to see it for himself.

"What are we looking for?" Pilot asked, her angular features making her look intense and hot at the same time.

"It's data on this guy I'm trying to track down. He's a slaver and a deviant, and he captured my brother," John told her, then clapped his mouth shut as he realised what he said.

"That explains it," she said quickly. "I couldn't figure out why you attacked us, but it's because you want your brother here to help track down your other brother who's missing, right?"

"Yeah," both John and Gregor said at the same time, relieved she'd assumed there was another brother besides the two of them.

"Well, given our ships destroyed and Captain's still the Captain, then I'm happy to help," Pilot smiled. "Plus, it's not like I've got a lot of options, is it?"

Gregor cast a quick glance at John. "Pilot, can you plot us a course for Old Earth orbit while I go have a chat with John?"

"Sure, Captain," she said, smiling. "You two look like brothers, you know."

"We know," Gregor replied, steering John out the door and into the first door on the right, the one John had indicated earlier would be his accomodation.

"Chill out, Gregor," John said as soon as the door was shut. "I know my limitations and I'm no ships Captain, okay? We had to use an AI to take us where we needed to go and I know you studied all this space-travel shit before you even went to University. If I've got anything I don't agree with then I'll let you know in private, but when it comes to running the ship, you're the boss."

"That was easy," Gregor smiled. "Nice cabin," he added, looking around. A corner sofa and coffee table stood to the right next to the door, and then a large desk sat on the right, halfway down the room. At the other end was a large double bed against the right wall, with a bathroom to the left, and then bookcases filled the wall to the left of the door. Lots of polished oak, decked out like an old sea Captains cabin he'd only seen pictures of in books.

"It's not bad," John smiled. "Not really my style though."

"Too neat and tidy?" Gregor guessed, getting a nod and a chuckle from his brother. "So tell me about your crew," he said, taking a seat on the corner sofa.

"Let's see," John said, sitting down next to him. "There's Thugly. Found him in a fighting pit on one of the Mars trading posts, and I bought him."

"He's a slave?" Gregor asked quickly, but John shook his head immediately.

"He was, but I freed him straight away. Since then he's been with me, watching my back and he's saved my ass a few times now. Good guy for fighting and lifting shit, but aside from that he's a bit... thick."

"Okay."

"Flams. The kids a fucking genius with programming. He's sharp and he knows the systems on the ship inside out, but he got bored at home a lot and ended up getting into all kinds of trouble, hacking defensive guns and making them fire on each other, daft shit like that. His mother and I had an occasional acquaintance, so she asked me to take him on board. I pretty much let him do what he wants, and him and Spark get on great, so he's been okay since then. Bit of a handful at times, but if you keep him focussed on what needs done and give him some credit afterwards he's happy."

"Is he the guy responsible for getting this fucking thing off me?" Gregor asked, pointing to the AMACS device on his arm.

"He will, but only once he's got to grip with all the code involved," John said. "He'll probably give you the choice at some point if you want to completely remove the Captain persona or leave it to integrate with Gregor Sizen. Up to you, obviously, but you should give it some thought."

Gregor nodded. "And Sparks?"

"Spark," John corrected. "She's the hardware guru to Flams software. The Yang to his Yin or whatever the hell that phrase is. She grew up in a mechanical workshop run by her Uncle and when he died, the local gang took it over. They tried to force her into the brothels but she ran, and I found her when we docked on Jupiter."

"How did you find her?"

"Well, she found me, really. We landed and then she came up and told me I would have a problem with my landing gear on the right side as it was leaking fluid. When I asked her how she knew, she said she saw it when I was landing, but I just figured she was some street-rat looking for a kickback. When I got back I saw the fault report on the cockpit and went down to try and fix it. She ended up doing it for the price of a few meals, and when I found out her story I offered her a lift, and she joined the crew just like that."

"Sounds like you've been really lucky, John," Gregor said, patting his brother on the shoulder.

"Nah, those are only the good ones. Don't get me started on the half a dozen I had to get Thugly to throw off the ship, or the near mutiny I had two months ago." John paused. "I'm not a great leader of people, Gregor. That's why I'm not the guy to be in charge. What I am good at is ferreting out information and figuring out what it means."

"Intelligence officer of the Super-Sizen?" Gregor joked, but to his surprise, John nodded.

"That's exactly the role you should use me in, bro."

"We'll see how it goes, John," Gregor said, smiling. "Want something to eat? Cook's amazing at sorting out fantastic food from hardly anything."

"Yeah, about that, Gregor," John said, making an unhappy face. "That was part of Bump's code, that all food prepared by Cook would be delicious."

"Oh."

"It might still work on you, but be prepared, because it might well be the opposite."

"Shit," Gregor said quietly. "I fucking hope it's still good, because I don't want to have to tell her that she can't cook."

"The joys of command, brother," John laughed. "It's lonely at the top, ain't it?"

Pilot, Cook and the Twins flicked into his brain, a mental image of one of dozens of orgies they'd had on the Bolt-On. Gregor smiled. "John, I don't think it's ever been..... lonely."

There was something awesome about having his cock up Pilot's ass, Gregor thought as he slowly slid back and forth inside her.

They were spooning on the bed, and despite her earlier advances, Gregor had pleaded tiredness after the events of the day. Truthfully he felt bad about taking advantage of someone who'd been programmed to want to fuck his brains out, even though he'd been programmed to feel that way about her too. It was just this guilty little voice in the back of his mind that had put up protest after protest until he finally fell asleep in the bed, Pilot lying beside him.

He'd woken up half an hour later with Pilot sliding her ass down onto his erection.

Gregor had no idea if he'd grown it while he slept, or if she'd manipulated it to rise, but by the time he heard the little voice telling him he shouldn't be doing it, she was three quarters of the way down his shaft, and her firm buttocks were flush against his pelvis. Somehow one of his hands had found its way onto her nipple, while the other hand was busy as she sucked hard on his thumb.

As she continued to move the protesting voice became silent, and Gregor revelled in the intimate sensation of slowly ass-fucking the gorgeous blonde in the bed with him. His fingers tightened on her nipple for a moment, and then slid up and grabbed a handful of the back of her hair, dragging her upper body against his own.

"Oh fuck yes, Captain," she whispered in his ear. "You know what to do."

Without conscious thought his left hand grabbed her throat, squeezing hard enough to stop her getting a breath, just as she loved, while he rolled her over onto her front and began to hammer his cock in and out of her asshole.

He looked down at her pale white buttocks, rocking as his cock pistoned in and out of her, feeling her ass squeezing as she began to draw short of oxygen. He tightened his grip. Any second now she was going to start bucking and writhing, trying to throw him off, but she loved how she was never able. Despite her assertive manner, her strong opinions and her confident attitude, she really got off on being made to feel helpless and weak, under someone else's absolute control.

He could feel his balls begin to tighten, herralding the usual eruption that would end with a load of cum being dumped in or on her body.

"Where do you want it?" he whispered between breaths, seeing her face had turned red. She bucked, pushing up with her hips, kicking at him with her legs, trying to throw him off and Gregor eased the pressure a fraction on her throat. She expelled a lungfull of air and gasped in, sucking in oxygen desperately. She only managed half a lungful as Gregor closed his hand again, temporarily blocking her windpipe as his cock began to swell.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass," he said, his voice a near growl as she kicked at him, his agonisingly hard cock thrusting deep into her asshole, as deep as he could push it.

"Yes," she grunted in the near darkness. "Please."

Gregor came, thrusting his erection as deep as it would go up her asshole and letting go of her throat at the same instant. She panted like mad as his cock twitched inside her, shooting cum with an intensity that never tired.

It pulsed, pulsed again, and he felt her hand gripping his wrist, holding him in place over her. When he was spent, she wrapped her legs around his, holding him inside her. One of her particular tastes when it came to anal sex. Finally as he softened and slid out of her, she sighed.

"Enjoy?" he asked gently.

Pilot nodded her head. "As always, Captain."

Gregor rolled off her and onto his side, glad there were no covers to allow the sweat to evaporate. As he lay there he considered the beautiful blonde lying next to him. When it came to sex, Pilot was a real take-charge girl. She always had to be on top, no matter who she was fucking, or what she was doing, and she very much controlled the show, but when it came to a cock up her ass she was the exact opposite. She loved to be dominated and physically subdued, and being choked was an important part of that for her. Gregor wouldn't have done it otherwise, but it was something she got off on, so it was something he did as part of his desire to be a generous and attentive sexual partner.

"Can't sleep yet," she murmured, sliding down the bed. Gregor rolled on his back as Pilot began to clean him gently with her tongue, something she always did no matter which hole he fucked her in.

As she bathed him with soft caresses, Gregor drifted off to sleep.

"So what do we do in the meantime?" Pilot asked, sounding frustrated. They'd just discovered there was no need to run diagnostics for hours every day like on the Bolt-On, as the onboard AI dealt with it all. It would occasionally spit out hardware or software issues, but either Spark or Flams would deal with them as a matter of routine.

"I don't know," Gregor said, looking for suggestions from John.

"Hang around, I guess," his brother replied. "Same as me and Thugly do. He works out a lot and trains, so I guess your twins might want to join him in that?"

"I'll suggest it to them if they haven't already started," Gregor said. "Okay, let's go have a chat with everyone, see what we can come up with. A few training exercises wouldn't go amiss, I guess. Help everyone get integrated."

"Good idea," Pilot said, all business.

They got everyone together and Gregor looked around the group, assesing the capabilities while they chatted and told each other a bit about what they could do. They had three kick-ass soldiers in Gunner, Guarder and Thugly which was good. Their flight crew was solid with himself and Pilot, along with the onboard AI, and John was their planner and intelligence guy,. Their technical support seemed to be strong too, between Spark and Flams, even if they did seem a pair of oddballs. Cook had her own role too, and thankfully last night at dinner it hadn't turned out to be all programming. John and the others had been enthusiastic about the food she'd prepared and were ready and waiting at breakfast time this morning.

When they all had things to do, the ship would no doubt tick like clockwork, but right now there wasn't much to do. Gunner, Guarder and Thugly had nobody to fight, Gregor and Pilot had a ship that flew itself, and John had no information to seek. Flams and Spark had no faults to fix and Cook had already served breakfast and made lunch at the same time, so right now there was nine of them with nothing to do.

Gregor could see Cook grinning, the smile that usually beckoned an imminent orgy but he didn't want to start them off down that route, so he started throwing out a few suggestions off the top of his head.

"How about if we move all the supplies upstairs to the top front cargo bay?"

"That's Bay A," John added.

"Yeah. That way we've got the whole of downstairs clear for exercise or sport of some sort? And while we're at it, would it be worthwhile putting the laser-cannons we got off the Bolt-On and adding them into the Gun Bays? Or is there a new one we could mount somewhere?" he said, knowing he was rattling ideas out but hadn't the time to consider if they were good ones or not.

"Extra guns," Gunner said to Guarder, drawing a smile from Thugly.

"What about mounting them in the lounge upstairs at the back?" Spark suggested. "I can give you a hand getting them fitted, but we'd have to clear all the lounge furniture out of the room."

"Bring that down here then," Gregor said, waving his arms around the cargo bay on the main deck. "We can get the dining room table down too, and set up a big open plan living area right here. That'll free up the other two floors for cargo storage and keep us near where we have to be."

"What about a gym?" Thugly rumbled.

"Upstairs in the dining room?" Gregor suggested. "Its got a nice view, plus it'd be close to the guns in the lounge too."

"That's not a bad idea actually," John added. "Plus, it's looking forward and I like that."

Gregor nodded. "Okay, Gunner, Guarder, Thugly and Spark. If you guys fit the guns into the lounge upstairs, the rest of us can start moving the cargo up to Bay A and the furniture down to here. Let's move."

John grabbed him by the elbow and towed him off to the side for a quiet word. "Alright, bro. What's that all about?"

"The moving stuff?"

"No, the must-keep-people-occupied stuff."

Gregor rubbed at his nose. "You know about the whole hyper-active sex drive programming?"

John nodded. They'd discussed it the previous day.

"Well, when the works done on the Bolt-On, then it's playtime. Right now, there's no work to be done, so I just stopped Cook from inviting everyone to participate in a big fucking orgy."

John sniggered. "Seriously?"

"Yeah," Gregor nodded. "I love all four of those women, but they're completely uninhibted and sexually hyperactive. Mind you, so am I, and I'll stay like that until Flams cracks the programming. The thing is, they'll fuck all day if they don't have anything else to do."

JammyJimmy
JammyJimmy
3,532 Followers