Hunting The Storm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JammyJimmy
JammyJimmy
3,534 Followers

"I could, but I won't," Gregor replied simply. "I didn't ask you to stop with Cook earlier, so I'm not going to ask them to stop now."

"But.."

"But if you need to sleep," he continued, "You can crash in here. There's a big sofa up there and bed down here. I'm not propositioning you."

She frowned. "That's it? That's my options? Listen to the four of them fucking each other senseless, or spend the night in the Captains Cabin?"

"There's always the twins room," he suggested.

"And when they finally go to bed, they'll see me there and take it as an invitation," she pointed out. "Plus they're next door to Cook anyway, so the noise will be just as bad."

He spread his hands and shrugged. "Up to you."

She turned around and stormed out, the door closing behind her. Gregor lay back down and went to sleep.

It could only have been ten minutes later when his door opened again and he sat up, seeing Spark walking in with her own blanket. The door closed as she sat down on the leather corner sofa and she lay down. "No funny business," she said bluntly.

"Not a problem," Gregor said as he lay back down. "I'm not a funny guy."

Despite being very tired, he couldn't get back to sleep, and every time he almost drifted off, he heard Spark moving, kicking at her blanket, unable to get comfortable. Ten minutes of this passed before she stood up again.

"This sofa's too cold on my skin," she blurted, heading for the bed. "I'm not fucking you though, so don't think about it."

"I can keep my hands to myself," he chuckled. "But telling me not to think about sex? You do remember I'm programmed too, right?"

"As long as you don't try anything," she said, pointing at him. Gregor was in no doubt that if he did he'd earn a swift punch to the balls or worse.

"Not a problem," he nodded, pulling back the covers on the other side for her to get in. She slid in on her right side, facing him, and pulled the covers up to her chin.

Gregor lay down on his back, and closed his eyes, but perhaps it was the breathing in the bed next to him, or the fact that she was simply in bed with him, but he very quickly became aroused. His cock began to grow and in moments he had a raging erection, poking a nice little tent up under the sheets.

True to his word, he didn't try to do anything about it, but it drove Gregor nuts. Now he was horny as hell, naked in bed with a solid boner and he couldn't do anything about it.

"Think of things that disgust you," he thought to himself, yet the only things that kept popping into his head were visions of every woman he'd ever seen naked, or fucked or fondled.

"Damn," he growled aloud, immediately snapping his mouth shut. Spark's eyes snapped open, quickly spotting the tent under the covers.

"Eww," she blurted, pulling covers tighter around herself. "I thought you were gonna behave, Captain."

"I am behaving," he said, sighing. "I haven't touched it or anything, just like I promised."

"Can't you make it... disappear?"

"Not by willpower alone," he pointed out, grinning despite his frustrations.

"Just ignore it," she suggested.

"Therein lies the problem," Gregor pointed out. "I'm programmed not to. Normally I would just go across to Cooks room just now and join them all, but if I do that then I'll be up all night and won't be able to think tomorrow. I've got work to do."

"I can't believe we're even talking about this," Spark muttered, rolling her eyes. They did come back to rest on the tip of the tented blanket though, Gregor noted.

"It's just programming," he shrugged, making the tent wobble. He saw she kept looking at erection, and he smiled. "You can see it without the covers if you want?"

"No," she blurted quickly. "I wasn't staring."

Gregor laughed. "Of course you were, and it's no big deal. It's only a cock." He flipped the covers up, showing her his boner pointing up proud above his pelvis. "See?"

She shook her head. "Maybe I should just go back to bed. This is hopeless."

"Up to you, Spark," Gregor said, deciding once and for all that whatever happened, he had to get some sleep. Her eyes drifted back down to the tent. "Tell you what. You can sleep here if you want, or in your own cabin. Whatever you fancy. I have to do something about this though or I won't be able to sleep and I have to sleep."

"What do you mean you have to..."

"I'm gonna toss myself off until I cum," he said, spelling it out for her. "You can turn your back, you can watch or you can pretend its not happening. You can participate if you want, but I'm gonna deal with this hard cock, and then I'm gonna go to sleep."

Spark's eyes widened as Gregor moved his hand under the blanket and wrapped his fist around his boner, slowly beginning to pump it. She screwed her face up and shook her head, then rolled onto her back, as if getting out of bed. Her motion pulled the light blanket right off Gregor, exposing his masturbating.

He kept going, keeping an eye on Spark as she sat upright, not daring to turn around.

"You can play with yourself too if you like," he suggested casually as his fist slid up and down the stretched skin around his cock.

"I'll pass," she muttered, glancing over her shoulder and immediately whipping her head away again.

"Are you blushing?" Gregor teased, seeing the hint of red on her cheeks in the dim light of the cabin.

"No."

"Tell you what," Gregor said. "I'll just close my eyes and concentrate on what I'm doing, and you can do whatever you want."

He didn't wait for her to reply, just did as he said he would and closed his eyes. While his right hand stroked his cock, his left slid down and began to massage his balls. His ears and every other sense he had available was listening for any sound of Spark moving.

There was a slight creak from the bed. He tried to figure out if she's stood up or turned back to watch him, and while his fist pumped, he strained with his ears. It was hard, but he could hear her breathing a little quicker and deeper over the sounds of his own breath, and he knew she was still on the bed.

She must be watching him, he realised, feeling an additional surge of pleasure at the thought, turning him on even more. He opened his legs and tilted his hips up a little, pointing his cock directly at his stomach, his right hand moving swiftly up and down it's length.

He felt another movement on the bed, and while he strained, he became aware that her breathing was getting faster too. Presuming she must be horny, he wondered if she was playing with herself, but he refused the temptation to peek. Instead he tried to hear if there was any noise to support the idea, but his own panting breaths were becoming too loud.

"Another minute," he nearly growled, "And I'll cum all over myself."

Spark didn't reply, but he heard a slight moan at his words.

"Right up here," he said, moving his left hand from his balls and tracing a line right up his stomach and chest, his eyes screwed shut. His movements had an ulterior motive though, as his arm came down, trying to figure out where she was on the bed.

His fingers brushed against the skin of her leg as his hand came down on the bed, and she jerked back quickly. Gregor tried not to grin, knowing she must be playing with herself. He could feel the movement on the bed through his hand.

"Do you want to see me cum?" he asked a moment later, his voice deep and intense.

As he listened for a response, he could feel her speed up, and her breathing became as intense as his. He could feel his cock becoming full now, and knew that within the next couple of minutes he would spurt white ropes of semen all over his upper body.

He repeated his question. "Do you want to see me cum?"

Gregor heard a slight whimper, barely perceptible as the motion intensified at the side of the bed. He was unbelievably horny now and desperate to open his eyes to see what she was doing to her tight, hot little body.

Mustering his will, he slowed his strokes and stopped all together. "I need an answer," he panted, removing his hand. "Do you want to see me cum?"

He felt her leg brush against his hand, her muscles tense and quivering. She was panting hard, just like he was. Moments passed that seemed to take forever.

"Yes," she breathed, finally admitting it.

Gregor wrapped his hand back around his cock and began to stroke it with long sure movements, from the base right to the tip, his fingers barely brushing the skin. It felt electric.

Spark's leg came down on his hand as she turned a little further to get a closer look, now moaning audibly as there was no need to keep silent any more. Gregor turned his hand over and gripped the underside of her thigh, pulling her leg a little further round so her body was facing him while she fingered herself.

He knew she was pushing her finger in and out her pussy. He could hear how wet she was.

As his balls began to tighten he raised his hips and his grip tightened, working fast on his rock-solid erection. "I'm gonna cum," he growled.

"Yes," Spark panted, her body only a couple of feet to the side of him now.

Gregor opened his eyes seconds before his orgasm struck. Spark was up on her knees, her legs splayed, her eyes fixed on his cock. Her left hand had hauled her shorts to the side while her right was ramming two fingers in and out of her shaved pussy.

Gregors eyes widened as he saw the tattoos surrounding her hole, and then he gasped as his orgasm thundered in. A hot spurt of cum spat out the end of his cock, landing in a curvy line across his stomach.

Spark gasped and jammed the two fingers as deep inside her as they would go, her back arching as her own orgasm took her.

Spurt after spurt of hot cum surged up and out of Gregors erection, plastering his upper body while wave after wave of pleasure shot through him.

Spark panted and moaned, her hips bucking as she came too, yet her eyes remained fixed on Gregors erection, flickering to the side as each spurt landed on him.

"Fuck," he finally groaned as his orgasm was spent. With a final squeeze of his cock, he worked the last drops of cum out his cock onto his tummy and then lay back, one hand still under Spark's leg, the other beside him.

Spark slowly slid her fingers out her hot moist little pussy, raising them slowly to her mouth to lick them clean. Her chest heaved, much like Gregors, both of them sucking in deep breaths as they basked in the afterglow of a good orgasm.

"Enjoy that?" Gregor asked a moment later.

She looked down at his face, realising he had his eyes open, then squealed, scrambling to close her legs. She spun around on the bed, facing the other way again.

"How long have you had your eyes open?" she asked quietly a moment later. Gregor didn't know if her cheeks were red from the orgasm, or if she was blushing, or if it was a mixture of both.

"From about a second before I came," he said, trying not to laugh. "You've got a hot little pussy, Spark."

She held her head in her hands and moaned. "Oh, no."

"Tell you what," Gregor said a moment later. "Next time you want to sleep in here, bring me a blindfold."

Here ends part one of the story of Gregor Sizen and his crew. Part two picks up with their search for information on the crew of the Basciluss, their journey to Old Earth, some startling revelations about the origins of Pilot and Thugly, as well as the merciless forces of Argon Storm.

I hope you found the first part enjoyable. Feel free to leave some feedback or drop me a message. Ratings welcome.

JJ

JammyJimmy
JammyJimmy
3,534 Followers