Hunting Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow, she is hot, dude," he said. "She's laying in the middle of the bed with her legs spread wide open. Lou is by her head and she was sucking his dick while I fucked her. He's talking dirty to her, saying shit like: "You love fucking and sucking two cocks at once, don't you?"or "Show me how many times you can come." She came twice with me and she's constantly juicing. Lou has her in an orgasmic frenzy." This went on for over two hours. Finally, Jim went up to take his turn. I couldn't stand it any longer and went to spy on them. She was on her hands and knees on the bed, sucking Jim's big cock, while Lou was fucking her from behind.

"I want to fuck you now," Jim said.

"Yes, Jim, I want to feel your cock in me, so much. Please Lou, let me fuck him," she begged for permission.

He was now in control of her and nodded his approval. She turned over on to her back and Jim knelt between her legs. He entered her swollen pussy, and quickly thrust in to his balls.

She screamed, "Yes! Oh, fuck yes!"

Her hips were humping up to meet his powerful strokes. Lou was telling her to keep milking Jim's big cock with her cunt. He twisted her nipples and slapped her tits.

Continuing with his verbal manipulation he said, "You love every inch of his big dick, don't you? You can't stop coming, can you, slut?"

He barraged her with his suggestive comments. She came twice from Jim's fucking before, and then Lou said that he wanted to fuck her ass again, while she rode Jim's cock. They switched positions. She plunged down on Jim's upturned cock and Lou put his fat dick in her ass. She was screaming and her juices were running out of her while they hammered both of her holes. Lou pulled out and came all over her butt. She then pleaded with Jim to come in her mouth. She knelt over his cock and sucked it like a wild woman, until rewarded with his precious cream once again.

I was angry, jealous, and wanted to go in there and get my ass kicked. Truly, my heart was sick. I felt dejected and sat in the hallway with my head down. I should have expected this would happen. I'm guilty of giving in to my desires as a voyeur, and it has cost me my marriage. Sherry and Jim came out and saw me in the hall. Jim went downstairs, and my wife walked past giving me a cold stare as she went to the bathroom. I then went outside for some fresh air. Jim followed and told me that he was sorry.

"You were going along with it at first, but now I see that it is eating you up."

"Don't worry about it, Jim, this is my fault. I should have never given her up to that wolf, Lou," I regretfully admitted.

Jim said that we could leave if I wanted to. I told him that I didn't think that she would want to come with us. He assured that he was with me, whatever happens.

Over the next couple of hours, we all made dinner or set the table. Lou and my wife remained upstairs, until someone called up to him. His steak was ready. Lou and my wife came to the top of the steps. All she had on was Lou's flannel shirt and a coonskin hat. Everyone howled and barked like dogs. She didn't even look at me and sat at the other side of the large table next to Lou. As we ate she stroked his cock. They remained seated while we cleared the table. She was now blowing him, while he smoked a cigar.

Jim and I stood by the fireplace. All the others sat back down to play poker. She was still sucking Lou's cock, while her hand was on her pussy. One of the guys said that he liked watching her play with herself.

Lou said, "She loves doing it, don't you, baby?"

"It makes me feel so good," she said making herself hot again.

Lou then asked, "Would you like to do it... right now... in front of everybody? I know you do. Your hot cunt wants to come so bad, doesn't it? I teased you with my tongue for the last two hours, didn't I?"

My wife nodded her head and Lou helped her up on to the table. She was kneeling, leaning back on one hand, and started rubbing her clit with the other. She had us hypnotized by her circling hand motion.

She began softly speaking, " I love touching myself. I wish you could feel what I am doing. How nice I make my pussy wet. See it? Ooh yes... stroke your cocks and watch me fuck myself... That's it. I want you all to fuck me again. It's your cocks that I really want. I want to suck them and feel them in my pussy again. Ooh yes... my fingers are making me so hot. I'm going to make myself cream for you. I need to, so bad, after Lou teased me without letting me come."

She frantically fingered herself. Her sloshing pussy was echoing thru the cabin. Her hand was plunging into her swollen cunt, and her hidden fingers were teasing her g-spot.

"Oh Lou, I'm coming too fast! Let me come, please!" she begged.

He granted her wish and said, "Go ahead, baby, make yourself squirt, I know you need to. Fuck that hot pussy."

Her hips pumped her hand. "Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck yes!" she screamed, and squirted repeatedly on to the oak table.

Sherry was on fire now. I got an erection, and Jim also was affected while witnessing her erotic masturbation. I then realized that I couldn't help getting excited while watching my lustful wife. I knew that if our relationship were to continue, it would include others. That is, if she doesn't stay with Lou. He has got her under his persuasive power. She has agreed to accommodate all of his requests.

"You need fucked so bad, don't you?" he badgered her.

"I want to come again and again," she told him. "Take me upstairs now, Lou. Tell them to fuck me some more."

My insatiable wife and Lou left with two others. She was taking on three at once now. An hour later, while I was winning at poker, one of them returned. The rest of the guys hurried up for an all out gang bang. Her constant ecstatic screams were piercing my heart. I knew Jim wanted to fuck her again too.

When it was his turn, he looked at me and said, "I'm sorry."

I resigned to myself that this was going to go on all night. I passed out in a chair by the fireplace. The next thing I knew my wife was waking me. She shushed me with her finger to be quiet and get going. Jim was with her and had all of our stuff. The other guys were passed out all around the cabin as we crept out, got in my truck and drove away. I felt that I was still dreaming and asked what had happened.

My wife explained, "Well... when Jim came up, he told Lou that he wanted me without his coaching. He ordered Lou to get the fuck out! There was a tense moment, but Lou backed down saying he had to piss anyhow. We never saw him again. He passed out in his bedroom. Jim told me how much you loved me. I wasn't hurt anymore that you had abandoned me."

"I'm sorry, honey," I said, "I don't want to lose you."

Then, she reminded me with a smirk on her face, "Forgive and forget, no regrets, remember? Oh!... Here's the best part," she continued. "Lou's friend had passed out in the room. We couldn't wake him, so we put him in the bed with the coonskin hat on his head. Wait until Lou wakes up, and comes back to fuck me with his ass fixation!"

12