All Comments on 'Hunting Wolves Ch. 04'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

do not do this it is very annoying and earns a 1. If he survives in the next chapter you have my apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting for the revenge

I don't think you're killing off Doug. It wouldn't make sense since this is titled revenge. Calmly waiting for the next chapter.

cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Ouch,

that bite I think hurt a little bit, good thing it wasn't in the same place like the shrapnel ...

openeyes2openeyes2over 8 years ago
Good Story!I

I like this story but find the story lacks detail. How did Lissa assimilate into the culture. Did she make friends. She made beta but what are her responisiblities. Procreation is limited(selective breeding or the whims of the Alpha). I do not like that at all. Perhaps the answers are in further chapter. These are my thoughts at the moment. Take them with a grain of salt.

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
Part of how Ian doing this series

Is to have each chapter from one persons perspective. Obviously a chapter from Dougs point of view can't show how she is fitting in. The last showed it and the next chapter is from Lissa's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
liked it

Could be a lil more detailed..dont like how you have the wolves go by a Lions code. the only that seem to have passion are both the alphas... I mean there pack is loyal but they only get mates when their alpha gives them permission...That your going by your own paveway but everyone here know wolves go by there three codes an that is 1. Find a pack, 2. Mate , an 3. Reproduce....but so far so good waiting for the next chapter....

Question if the alpha mate is dead are you going to kill him off, make him a Rouge or have his mate survive...

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years agoAuthor
WWRWD?

Part of the fun in this series is that some of the accepted werewolf mythology has no basis in real wolf packs. Mating for life, know mates by scent, born alphas with hereditary succession... Doesn't happen.

Real life it's next wolf up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only one page?!

I love when you write about the experience in Afghanistan. It all seems so real- you must have served yourself or else did a bunch of research. It's so interesting to read about a soldiers first hand experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well that was dumb

are you telling me a marine spending close to a month studying wolf habitat and living bla bla... never coming across any hunting tips like hay cover up you're ass it smells or you'll spoke them. then you're telling me that he can spend up to a week in the forest without anybody noticing his presence. I've gone on bear hunting trips in Minnesota and that's one of the first things I learned.

I swear if that motherfucker doesn't have a back up next to his pistol. I'm going to flip my shit but feel free to take any of my criticism of that of a troll or some hater.

I do hope to see what happens though and how he becomes another bitch like his girl friend. however much I hate that you are the author and this is your work so you have my exaggerated egos promise to continue

ego tells me there's nothing wrong with my grammar but I'd beg to differ

canndcanndover 8 years ago

i enjoyed the chapter. Only thing was the end. if that wolf can rip the throat off a huge buck or whatever, his neck would have been severed by a wolf set on revenge. clothes and turtlenecks wouldn't save him. I 'd have not have had him get his neck. Let the bite come from the ones holding him ...but aside from that very good..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awe

It’s sad he just started shooting wolves without trying to figure out which wolf was the killer. Aren’t wolves a protected species? She had kids plus you shouldn’t just kill animals without a valid reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The last post is hilarious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES